Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

who the FUCK said anything about the Teleprompter?
I didn't.
and asshole I am ONLY bringing up the FACT that they can NOT be 100% positively SURE it WAS A BULLET that hit him UNTIL they find ALL 8 shells and do a DNA test on them.
they have 8 casings so there has to be 8 shells
they do know where a few are but they still have NOT come up with one that has his DNA on it.
and as it has been brought up on here several times , a couple of weeks ago the right was saying the FBI always lies, can't be trusted so how come now all of a sudden everybody on the right is willing to believe the people they have been calling liars for sooooo long?
Have a nice day shithead.
they are 100% positive it was a bullet.

who the FUCK said anything about the Teleprompter?
I didn't.
and asshole I am ONLY bringing up the FACT that they can NOT be 100% positively SURE it WAS A BULLET that hit him UNTIL they find ALL 8 shells and do a DNA test on them.
they have 8 casings so there has to be 8 shells
they do know where a few are but they still have NOT come up with one that has his DNA on it.
and as it has been brought up on here several times , a couple of weeks ago the right was saying the FBI always lies, can't be trusted so how come now all of a sudden everybody on the right is willing to believe the people they have been calling liars for sooooo long?
Have a nice day shithead.
Casings ARE shells dumbass.

they are 100% positive it was a bullet.

OH so they found a shell with his DNA on it.
when did that happen?
and AGAIN if there isn't a shell with Trumps DNA on it they CAN NOT be 100% positive it was a bullet.
I am not saying it wasn't but until they have a bullet with his DNA on it, they can NOT be 10000% sure it was,
and again who is they?
the FBI that the right has been saying lies and lies and lies for the last couple of years why do you think they are telling the truth now?
because FOX said so?
Have a nice day

OH so they found a shell with his DNA on it.
when did that happen?
and AGAIN if there isn't a shell with Trumps DNA on it they CAN NOT be 100% positive it was a bullet.
I am not saying it wasn't but until they have a bullet with his DNA on it, they can NOT be 10000% sure it was,
and again who is they?
the FBI that the right has been saying lies and lies and lies for the last couple of years why do you think they are telling the truth now?
because FOX said so?
Have a nice day

and never say "10,000%".

it makes you look stupid.

Massive Damage to Trump's Ear Revealed.​

nsfl-massive-damage-to-trumps-ear-revealed-v0-ij7342ifswed1.jpeg
Eric said half his ear was blown off in the attack, so maybe this is a new, lab-grown ear.

and never say "10,000%".

it makes you look stupid.

and never say "10,000%".

it makes you look more stupid.
FIFY

I still laugh when people say he went golfing afterwards... These are the same people who still think Joe is sharp as a tack and Kam was qualified to be VP And not a DEI hire... (And still believe that Joe bowing out wasn't totally planned...)
I laugh when I remember your prediction that trump would attend Cory Comperatore's funeral.

Such a simple problem to resolve. Trump can allow the doctors to hold a press conference and explain what the injury was. The entire "crisis" was created by Trump for hiding the information. Then he and his followers can lie about it. Trump said "he took a bullet for America". Trump is a liar of epic proportions. He has hidden his health records from that terrifying trip down the escalator until now.
Trump has had time to threaten the doctors and control what they say. His staff could release their families after the presser.

Trump cultists are willing to crawl over broken glass for their Tangerine Messiah, or French kiss his flabby ass.
Sad but true.

Their "alternate facts" including shitting all ove Polls and the MSM unless they agree with it. Example:
The video shows the angle of the trajectory of the round was around 5 degrees.

That round could have traveled a half mile or further and is probably lodged in the wall of a home or in the ground.

Photographer who took iconic photo of bullet near Trump's ...

View attachment 28453
CNN
https://www.cnn.com › 2024/07/14 › politics › video

Jul 14, 2024 — Pulitzer Prize winning photographer Doug Mills discusses his iconic photo of a bullet passing by former President Trump's ear and the chaos ...
^^^
Proof MAGAts believe the MSM, including CNN, when it suits them.

Such a simple problem to resolve. Trump can allow the doctors to hold a press conference and explain what the injury was. The entire "crisis" was created by Trump for hiding the information. Then he and his followers can lie about it. Trump said "he took a bullet for America". Trump is a liar of epic proportions. He has hidden his health records from that terrifying trip down the escalator until now.
Trump has had time to threaten the doctors and control what they say. His staff could release their families after the presser.
His doctor has already reported his bullet wound, Nordy.

Trump's ex-doctor reveals near-miss bullet in health update​

1722183058495.jpeg
FOX 5 Atlanta
https://www.fox5atlanta.com › news › trump-shooting-...

Jul 20, 2024 — Congressman Ronny Jackson, who formally served as Physician to the President during the Trump administration, released a formal update on

BY JILL COLVIN, ERIC TUCKER, BERNARD CONDON AND JIM MUSTIAN
Updated 9:14 PM CDT, July 26, 2024
WASHINGTON (AP) — Nearly two weeks after Donald Trump’s near assassination, the FBI confirmed Friday that it was indeed a bullet that struck the former president’s ear, moving to clear up conflicting accounts about what caused the former president’s injuries after a gunman opened fire at a Pennsylvania rally.
“What struck former President Trump in the ear was a bullet, whether whole or fragmented into smaller pieces, fired from the deceased subject’s rifle,” the agency said in a statement.
The one-sentence statement from the FBI marked the most definitive law enforcement account of Trump’s injuries and followed ambiguous comments earlier in the week from Director Christopher Wray that appeared to cast doubt on whether Trump had actually been hit by a bullet.

here ya go, captain douche-nozzle.
^^^
Example #2 of MAGAts not believing the FBI and MSM unless they agree with them.
8GJ91G0.gif

His doctor has already reported his bullet wound, Nordy.

Trump's ex-doctor reveals near-miss bullet in health update

View attachment 28465
FOX 5 Atlanta
https://www.fox5atlanta.com › news › trump-shooting-...

Jul 20, 2024 — Congressman Ronny Jackson, who formally served as Physician to the President during the Trump administration, released a formal update on
From your link : "The bullet track produced a 2 cm wide wound that extended down to the cartilaginous surface of the ear," the physician described.

Funny you see a 2 cm wide wound? Remember ear cartilage does not grow back let alone in 2 weeks.

Back