Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

In all seriousness find a good therapist and get yourself some help. TDS is a deadly disease just look at Crooks.
Another petty personal attack.

Thank you for confirming just how ignorant you are.

I humbly accept your concession.
ExLax is projecting. All MAGAts are Trump Dick Suckers.

Most look something like this:
7tsk4y.jpg

I trust the heroes and patriots in the FBI and CIA along with several other US agencies including all those serving under the DOD.

You and some of your militia friends want to murder them for political purposes and don't care if you kill innocent Americans, including children, to push your political agenda.
that's just a bunch of bullshit you tell yourself.

this is why you're losing.

It wasn't from the teleprompter since it's clearly intact. That doesn't mean it didn't ricochet off the stage because, as we all know, Tommy Crooks was a bad shot.

More likely is bullet hitting something and Trump took some of the splatter. Sure, he bled, but the pictures prove the wound is very minor compared to a direct hit by a 2200PFS .223....as if Tommy could make that shot even if his life depended upon it.

Iron sights? In a hurry because a cop had already seen him on the roof and he makes a One-in-a-Million shot? Unlikely.
DON'T TRY TO DENY THE ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION OF TRUMP, SYBIL!

I trust the heroes and patriots in the FBI and CIA along with several other US agencies including all those serving under the DOD.

You and some of your militia friends want to murder them for political purposes and don't care if you kill innocent Americans, including children, to push your political agenda.
DON'T TRY TO JUSTIFY THE CONVERSION OF THE FBI OR THE CIA INTO SOMETHING MORE RESEMBLING THE SS.
DON'T TRY TO HIDE BEHIND THE CONSTITUTION YOU DESPISE, SYBIL.

w
DON'T TRY TO DENY THE ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION OF TRUMP, SYBIL!
DON'T TRY TO JUSTIFY THE CONVERSION OF THE FBI OR THE CIA INTO SOMETHING MORE RESEMBLING THE SS.
DON'T TRY TO HIDE BEHIND THE CONSTITUTION YOU DESPISE, SYBIL.
DON'T TRY TO DENY HISTORY!
DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON ANYBODY ELSE, SYBIL!
MAGA isn't a person.
Does anyone besides me think Sybil's condition is getting worse? Or that his head doesn't move very much?

NOW wait a MIN.
aren't you giving them way too many IQ points?
I will ask you again please stop insulting morons they are way way smarter then the MAGAS are, in fact IMO even a IDIOT has a LOT higher IQ level then MAGAS do.
Have a nice day
I'm going by averages. Ten to twenty high IQ billionaires leading the millions of MAGAt sheeple raises the average IQ.

The MAGAts we see on JPP? They actually got smarter as they got older. Not wiser, just more educated. Go figure.

BTW, people like Sybil aren't simply stupid, they are cray-cray.

I'm going by averages. Ten to twenty high IQ billionaires leading the millions of MAGAt sheeple raises the average IQ.

The MAGAts we see on JPP? They actually got smarter as they got older. Not wiser, just more educated. Go figure.

heck anybody with an IQ over 50 raises their average.
Have a nice day

w

Does anyone besides me think Sybil's condition is getting worse? Or that his head doesn't move very much?

I am not you, Sybil.

NOW wait a MIN.
aren't you giving them way too many IQ points?
I will ask you again please stop insulting morons they are way way smarter then the MAGAS are, in fact IMO even a IDIOT has a LOT higher IQ level then MAGAS do.
Have a nice day
YOU CANNOT INSULT YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS, SYBIL. MAGA isn't a person.

That you are.

YOU CANNOT INSULT YOUR WAY OUT OF THIS, SYBIL. MAGA isn't a person.
you are right for once !!!!!
MAGAS are not a person they are a group of low life scumbags that don't have an IQ over 30 and YOU are on the top of the list of being one of the most stupid ones ever.
Have a nice day

Back