Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

you are right for once !!!!!
MAGAS are not a person they are a group of low life scumbags that don't have an IQ over 30 and YOU are on the top of the list of being one of the most stupid ones ever.
Have a nice day
You think you're so fucking smart, birdbrain? What is "M" (include +- tolerance) and what size wire ("G") do you use to check a 1/4 28 thread?

Think you can figure it out, Mr. fucking intelligent?

Screw-threads-Elements_clip_image001.jpg

You think you're so fucking smart, birdbrain? What is "M" (include +- tolerance) and what size wire ("G") do you use to check a 1/4 28 thread?

Think you can figure it out, Mr. fucking intelligent?

Screw-threads-Elements_clip_image001.jpg
what the FUCK?
I haven't done shit like that since I was a freshmen in College and that was over 55 years ago, and I forgot all that shit because it isn't anything I would use in my everyday life.
Have a nice day

what the FUCK?
I haven't done shit like that since I was a freshmen in College and that was over 55 years ago, and I forgot all that shit because it isn't anything I would use in my everyday life.
Have a nice day
Then it should be easy for you, no? What is the answer? Myself, I think you're a liar.

Or must I show you how it's done and prove you aren't as smart as you think you are?

Then it should be easy for you, no? What is the answer? Myself, I think you're a liar.

Or must I show you how it's done and prove you aren't as smart as you think you are?
LOL it has been 50 plus years I don't remember any of that shit, like they say if you don't use it then you lose it.
and I am not sure any more but if I remember right it is 16 Gage wire.
I don't know how old you are but when you haven't done shit like that in over 50 years you don't remember a lot of it.
I had to learn it for college way back 50 some years ago and never used it again , so as they say if you don't use it you lose it.
Have a nice day

LOL it has been 50 plus years I don't remember any of that shit, like they say if you don't use it then you lose it.
and I am not sure any more but if I remember right it is 16 Gage wire.
I don't know how old you are but when you haven't done shit like that in over 50 years you don't remember a lot of it.
I had to learn it for college way back 50 some years ago and never used it again , so as they say if you don't use it you lose it.
Have a nice day
16 Gage wire? Lol! I call you out as a liar. You never had it, so you couldn't "lose it."

and one more thing I am smart enough to comprehend when a person come right out and tell you he want to do this or that you should listen to them.
Like Trump has said he wants to shut down MSM outlets taking Americans first Amendment rights away from them
and when he says " Take their guns away we will deal with the due process thing later " taking peoples Second Amendment rights away.
and as I have said before what are the people on the right going to do when Trump is done taking the Constitutional rights form the people on the left and comes after theirs .
what are they going to do cry. remember once you get what you wish for and it turns around and bites you in the ass it is too late to go back.
and in the gun case just who decides when later comes?
isn't later like tomorrow it never comes.
and this vote for me this time and we will fix it and you won't have to vote again thing NOW THAT IS something hard to COMPREHEND and SHOULD make any normal American worried BIG time.
I already know the right is making excuses and are trying to twist it into a million knots , but they had better start asking questions
have a nice day

FUCK YOU
There are a LOT of ways to look this stuff up if I wanted to but I don't give a FUCK.
Have a nice day asshole
NO! You cannot fuck me! My ass is cherry and you're too ugly and stupid to break into it.
You aren't even intelligent enough to look it up, much less figure it out on paper. That is obvious.
You are a lying sack of shit. You never attended any university. Hell, you probably didn't even graduate
from Jr. high. None of your posts show a bit of intellect. You should join the pussy posse, you'd fit right in

NO! You cannot fuck me! My ass is cherry and you're too ugly and stupid to break into it.
You aren't even intelligent enough to look it up, much less figure it out on paper. That is obvious.
You are a lying sack of shit. You never attended any university. Hell, you probably didn't even graduate
from Jr. high. None of your posts show a bit of intellect. You should join the pussy posse, you'd fit right in
well think what ever you wish, as I said I will put up my 365 college credit hours against any you have.
Have a nice day

and one more thing I am smart enough to comprehend when a person come right out and tell you he want to do this or that you should listen to them.
Like Trump has said he wants to shut down MSM outlets taking Americans first Amendment rights away from them
and when he says " Take their guns away we will deal with the due process thing later " taking peoples Second Amendment rights away.
and as I have said before what are the people on the right going to do when Trump is done taking the Constitutional rights form the people on the left and comes after theirs .
what are they going to do cry. remember once you get what you wish for and it turns around and bites you in the ass it is too late to go back.
and this vote for me this time and we will fix it and you won't have to vote again thing NOW THAT IS something hard to COMPREHEND and SHOULD make any normal American worried BIG time.
I already know the right is making excuses and are trying to twist it into a million knots , but they had better start asking questions
have a nice day
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT TYRANNY ON TRUMP, SYBIL!

have a nice day
your arguments would make more sense if Trump had actually said any of those things.......unfortunately for you, as has been pointed out before, you are simply believing your own lies.......

have a nice day
Nice way to deflect. You're a liar.

You MAGATs are so adorable in the stuff you choose to believe or deny. On Monday, the FBI is an incompetent, corrupt organization weaponized against your #VenomousVictim. On Wednesday, though, they're telling the absolute truth about the event and the nature of the shrapnel that hit your globular orange goon. Oh, and everyone's lying about the shooter being one of yours. :laugh:
How was the crow?

Back