Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

who said that?
it was a registered Republican Trump hater that shot at Trump.
we all know that.
have a nice day
moron-alert.gif

There isn't one because nobody knows for sure what Trump was hit with except for maybe the Doctor that treated him.
it was caused by a gun shot, but not being able to get a report from the DR without Trump signing a release we may never know for sure if it was Glass or a bullet.
and I don't think Trump will sign any release.
and they are saying it was a bullet , so where is that bullet now?
why didn't they find it?
they need to find the bullet and have the DNA on it checked so we know for sure.
Have a nice day
moron-alert.gif

because it IS a POSSIBILITY, why do you keep bringing up bullets?
as I said YOU don't know neither do I or anybody else except the Doctor what it actually was and He might not even know for SURE.
IF it WAS a BULLET where is it?
Why haven't they found it?
It HAS to be around there some place . and IF they don't find it and the Doctor doesn't know for SURE it was a bullet not a piece of glass we may never know.
Have a nice day
moron-alert.gif

You think you're so fucking smart, birdbrain? What is "M" (include +- tolerance) and what size wire ("G") do you use to check a 1/4 28 thread?

Think you can figure it out, Mr. fucking intelligent?

Screw-threads-Elements_clip_image001.jpg
I bet he could not electrically wire his own home either. My dad was a mechanic and one of the smartest men I ever knew. My dad built and wired 2 homes and two churches. He had to drop out of college due to money. But he put 4 other people through college. The Elites that think a piece of paper on the wall makes them smarter than everyone else just show how dumb they are.

I bet he could not electrically wire his own home either. My dad was a mechanic and one of the smartest men I ever knew. My dad built and wired 2 homes and two churches. He had to drop out of college due to money. But he put 4 other people through college. The Elites that think a piece of paper on the wall makes them smarter than everyone else just show how dumb they are.
LOL you two don't know shit about me.
and YOU would lose your bet.
I already did that back in the 80's and got rave reviews from the inspector.
I was the last one one inspector inspected and he asked me who did the job I said I did and he said he could tell because it was too perfect a regular Electrician would have taken shortcuts I didn't .
then he asked if it would be alright if he could have the new inspector that was taking over for him to come and look at my work before I covered it up.
well that guy got there and he gave me a rave review and said when I was ready for my finial inspection to just call him , he wasn't going to waste his time coming out because MY job was too perfect,
and I won't tell you what I use to do for a living,
Have a nice day you morons

Well I'll put my University credits up against yours ANY day of the week. And I have undergraduate , master's and doctorate degrees plus residency and fellowship diplomas also. :laugh:
well IF you really have all that congratulations, YOU would be one of the first and FEW that have more then I do.
and you sure the fuck don't act like it.
have a nice day

Well I'll put my University credits up against yours ANY day of the week. And I have undergraduate , master's and doctorate degrees plus residency and fellowship diplomas also. :laugh:
His posts merit a GED.

His grammar is indicative of a middle-school student.

My daughter is starting her master's in Speech Therapy.

My Son-in-Law just completed his PhD in Economics...Health Subset.

He can now watch the three children while my daughter completes her master's.

Last edited:
Who do you think invented the standards and produced the materials your dad used to do those things?

His posts merit a GED.

His grammar is indicative of a middle-school student.

My daughter is starting her master's in Speech Therapy.

My Son-in-Law just completed his PhD in Economics...Health Subset.

He can now watch the three children while my daughter completes her master's.
BIG FUCKEN DEAL

LOL just remember it is a LOT harder to remember all your lies then it is the truth.
and YOU have got a LOT of them to remember.
Have a nice day

How old are you again?

Did you ever get past the 3rd grade?

Or did they throw you out for not shaving?
IMO he didn't do even 1/10 of what he says.
and he has to remember it is a LOT harder to remember all his lies then it is the truth.
and HE HAS A LOT OF THEM
Have a nice day

27 pages of responses because as always, Trump controlled the doctors and the news. A press conference by the attending doctors would have eliminated the problem. Why did Trump hide the reports? He does not want his health discussed in public. Why not? Trump must be hiding something serious. He has been doing it since he started in politics.

27 pages of responses because as always, Trump controlled the doctors and the news. A press conference by the attending doctors would have eliminated the problem. Why did Trump hide the reports? He does not want his health discussed in public. Why not? Trump must be hiding something serious. He has been doing it since he started in politics.
Ultimately the big deal is that he was shot at, not the dumb little details. I think the Occam's Razor answer is that he's vain and wanted to play up the bloody ear. Could've been a bullet, could've been shrapnel, doesn't really matter. Getting examined by someone other than Ronnie "pill mill" Jackson (Johnson?) would be interesting though.

Back