Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

365 college credits? Yet you can't figure out a thread wire tolerance, or even what size wires to use. You're a fucking liar.
and just how many people on here could?
nobody is interested in your BS
and if they were and really wanted to know the answer there are way to figure it out on google.
Have a nice day

what the FUCK?
I haven't done shit like that since I was a freshmen in College and that was over 55 years ago, and I forgot all that shit because it isn't anything I would use in my everyday life.
Have a nice day
Like Trump, MAGAts think they are the smartest people in the room because they have a single skill such as being a machinist...which is what Arbie is/was.

Nothing wrong with being a machinist, but Arbie has self-esteem issues and feels that anyone with a higher education is superior to him so he gets really, really defensive.

FWIW:

well I must be a LOT smarter then you and the low IQ MAGAS on here , I can read and I have listened to Trump's speeches and am capable of deciphering just what he has been telling you morons he wants to be.
Have a nice day you low life POS
Expect Arbie to start calling you names for the next year or three. Like most MAGAts, he's pretty petty.

your arguments would make more sense if Trump had actually said any of those things.......unfortunately for you, as has been pointed out before, you are simply believing your own lies.......
well here we have another MAGA that doesn't bother to read OR even LISTEN to Trump and his rambling speeches.
He DID say TAKE their GUNS away we will deal with the due process thing later. and he has said he wants to go after the MSM and shut them down
both actions would be stomping on the American peoples Constitutional RIGHTS .
please at least START to listen to what he is saying and telling you what he wants to do
Have a nice day

Expect Arbie to start calling you names for the next year or three. Like most MAGAts, he's pretty petty.
OH I know.
he is bringing things up that anybody IF they were actually interested in could look up on google and find how to figure it out.
and 99,9% of the people on here don't GIVE A SHIT.
and NEITHER do I.
Have a nice day

well here we have another MAGA that doesn't bother to read OR even LISTEN to Trump and his rambling speeches.
He DID say TAKE their GUNS away we will deal with the due process thing later. and he has said he wants to go after the MSM and shut them down
please at least START to listen to what he is saying and telling you what he wants to do
Have a nice day
well actually he didn't say either of those things.......the lame stream media liars said it.........sucks to be left with nothing but egg on your face, but hey, live with the consequences of the lies you tell.......

well actually he didn't say either of those things.......the lame stream media liars said it.........sucks to be left with nothing but egg on your face, but hey, live with the consequences of the lies you tell.......
^^^
You can always tell a MAGAt, but you can't never tell them much.

President Donald Trump hit a nerve with gun-rights enthusiasts this week after suggesting firearms should be confiscated from potentially dangerous people without a court’s approval, remarks that raised concerns among conservatives about his respect for the concept of due process.

“I like taking the guns early,” Trump said during a televised meeting on gun laws at the White House on Wednesday. “To go to court would have taken a long time.”

His remarks cut to a visceral fear of the most ardent supporters of gun rights: the government seizing weapons from law-abiding citizens. It’s the basis for the defiant bumper-sticker slogan the NRA popularized: “I’ll give you my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.”

Trump’s dismissal of due process prompted calls to Congress and a snap visit to the White House late Thursday by top officials of the National Rifle Association. Chris Cox, the group’s top lobbyist, assured supporters in a tweet after the meeting that Trump had backpedaled and supports “the Second Amendment” and “strong due process.”

OH I know.
he is bringing things up that anybody IF they were actually interested in could look up on google and find how to figure it out.
and 99,9% of the people on here don't GIVE A SHIT.
and NEITHER do I.
Have a nice day
Arbie isn't very bright, but he does have skills as a machinist and marksman. However, that's not enough for him so he has to attack anyone and everyone who he believes is smarter, brighter or better educated.

Have a nice day
Pmp is, so he claims, a lawyer. He's obviously intelligent and educated, but he's also evil, bitter and hateful. He feels the world owes him something and he's more than happy to spread hate and division to get even.

He claims to be a Christian, but, as you can/will see, he never, ever acts like one. Ever.

^^^
You can always tell a MAGAt, but you can't never tell them much.

President Donald Trump hit a nerve with gun-rights enthusiasts this week after suggesting firearms should be confiscated from potentially dangerous people without a court’s approval, remarks that raised concerns among conservatives about his respect for the concept of due process.

“I like taking the guns early,” Trump said during a televised meeting on gun laws at the White House on Wednesday. “To go to court would have taken a long time.”

His remarks cut to a visceral fear of the most ardent supporters of gun rights: the government seizing weapons from law-abiding citizens. It’s the basis for the defiant bumper-sticker slogan the NRA popularized: “I’ll give you my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.”

Trump’s dismissal of due process prompted calls to Congress and a snap visit to the White House late Thursday by top officials of the National Rifle Association. Chris Cox, the group’s top lobbyist, assured supporters in a tweet after the meeting that Trump had backpedaled and supports “the Second Amendment” and “strong due process.”
and Trump really Pissed off the NRA when he said that.

as I have been asking people on the right just what are they going to do after Trump is done going after and taking away left leaning peoples CONSTITUTIONAL Rights and starts coming after theirs?
the right has to be careful because once you get what you THINK you want and it turns on you and bites you in the ass it is TOO LATE to go BACK
have a nice day

and Trump really Pissed off the NRA when he said that.

as I have been asking people on the right just what are they going to do after Trump is done going after and taking away left leaning peoples CONSTITUTIONAL Rights and starts coming after theirs?
the right has to be careful because once you get what you THINK you want and it turns on you and bites you in the ass it is TOO LATE to go BACK
have a nice day
another thing to think about .
He said we will deal with the due process thing LATER.
well WHO decides when LATER is?
is LATER like Tomorrow ?
Tomorrow NEVER comes and neither does LATER.
so if he takes peoples guns away will they ever be able to get them back?
again the right had better watch out what they wish for , when it come back and bites THEM in the ass it will be TOO LATE to go BACK.
Have a nice day

first of all I never said he wasn't shot.
I want to know where the bullet is that they say hit him.
and being on a downwards slop I wouldn't think it is miles away.
and from what I understand there was a lot of glass flying so it is possible it was a piece of glass that hit him and cut his ear.
until they actually find the Bullet and do a DNA test on it we will never know for sure.
Have a nice day
:eyeroll:

Back