Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

Like Trump, MAGAts think they are the smartest people in the room because they have a single skill such as being a machinist...which is what Arbie is/was.

Nothing wrong with being a machinist, but Arbie has self-esteem issues and feels that anyone with a higher education is superior to him so he gets really, really defensive.

FWIW:

DON'T TRY BIGOTRY, SYBIL!
DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR ILLITERACY ON TRUMP!

Pmp is, so he claims, a lawyer. He's obviously intelligent and educated, but he's also evil, bitter and hateful. He feels the world owes him something and he's more than happy to spread hate and division to get even.

He claims to be a Christian, but, as you can/will see, he never, ever acts like one. Ever.
YOU DON'T GET TO SPEAK FOR GOD, SYBIL!

and Trump really Pissed off the NRA when he said that.

as I have been asking people on the right just what are they going to do after Trump is done going after and taking away left leaning peoples CONSTITUTIONAL Rights and starts coming after theirs?
the right has to be careful because once you get what you THINK you want and it turns on you and bites you in the ass it is TOO LATE to go BACK
have a nice day
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRATS IGNORING THE CONSTITUTION OR DEMOCRAT GUN CONTROL LAWS ON TRUMP!

LOL you two don't know shit about me.
and YOU would lose your bet.
I already did that back in the 80's and got rave reviews from the inspector.
I was the last one one inspector inspected and he asked me who did the job I said I did and he said he could tell because it was too perfect a regular Electrician would have taken shortcuts I didn't .
then he asked if it would be alright if he could have the new inspector that was taking over for him to come and look at my work before I covered it up.
well that guy got there and he gave me a rave review and said when I was ready for my finial inspection to just call him , he wasn't going to waste his time coming out because MY job was too perfect,
and I won't tell you what I use to do for a living,
Have a nice day you morons
DON'T TRY TO PRETEND, SYBIL!

Where did the blood come from?

Does it make a difference if it grazed or completely penetrated his ear?
The blood clearly came from the ear, shrapnel or a bullet. It makes no difference to me, just an interesting question, and I think Trump tried to milk it for all he could. The bandage at the convention was overkill.

His posts merit a GED.

His grammar is indicative of a middle-school student.

My daughter is starting her master's in Speech Therapy.

My Son-in-Law just completed his PhD in Economics...Health Subset.

He can now watch the three children while my daughter completes her master's.
He has also already denied mathematics, science, and philosophy.
He thinks you can create energy out of nothing.
He thinks entropy can decrease.
He thinks light travels only one way through magick gas.
He thinks an N95 mask can actually stop a virus.
He thinks getting a vaccination can prevent infection in someone else.
He thinks he can deny his own posts.
He thinks cutting and pasting and insulting people is making an argument.

He cannot think for himself.

So much for his claim to education.

The blood clearly came from the ear, shrapnel or a bullet. It makes no difference to me, just an interesting question, and I think Trump tried to milk it for all he could. The bandage at the convention was overkill.
You are not a doctor or lawyer, Pretender.

If it makes no difference and you admit there was an attempt on his life. He immediately responded with a show of strength, why would he not make a big deal of that? I have has minor MOHS surgery in my ear in that same location. My post surgery wound bandages were exactly the same as Trump's. There is nothing to see here except, that I am not the high contender for POTUS, and it was not a direct attempt on my life.
Among a host of other issues, you suffer from a lack of logic.

If it makes no difference and you admit there was an attempt on his life. He immediately responded with a show of strength, why would he not make a big deal of that? I have has minor MOHS surgery in my ear in that same location. My post surgery wound bandages were exactly the same as Trump's. There is nothing to see here except, that I am not the high contender for POTUS, and it was not a direct attempt on my life.
Among a host of other issues, you suffer from a lack of logic.
I respect people who do not make a huge deal out of everything, people who are more humble.

Back