Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRATS IGNORING THE CONSTITUTION OR DEMOCRAT GUN CONTROL LAWS ON TRUMP!
False authority fallacy. You cannot use Democrat propaganda as a source.
It must be hard to be you.
not being able to do any research for yourself to fine out if what somebody links you is true or not, heck IMO YOU have never research a damn thing let alone something like that. NOT ONE fucken thing.
You just automatically jump to the conclusion if it is posted from somebody left leaning it HAS to be a lie.
NO wonder you are SO STUPID
Have a nice day

"Stop calling us weird!"​

stop-calling-us-weird-v0-ARKoqfz6fF5_jTh5UxAzEXo1m3_-Sf3YGvRykFHyjtY.jpg

so what did he say that you found offensive?...
OMG listen to what he actually says FOR ONCE!!!
Take their guns away ( from left leaning people for no reason ) and we will deal with the due process thing later.
again WHO decides when later IS ? , Trump?
isn't " later " like tomorrow?
later never comes , and neither does Tomorrow.
Just take their guns for NO reason taking their FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS AWAY IS Offensive TO ME.
why don't you actually LISTEN to what he says and stop saying it wasn't what he said/ he was just kidding / he didn't mean it and all the other excuses you make up for him.
and I think STOMPING on peoples CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS IS offensive and I think most reasonable Americans would think so too.
I guess you are alright with it.
again I will ask you and other people on the right , AFTER Trump is done taking the CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS away form the people on the left and starts coming after YOURS then what are you going to do?
watch out what you wish for once you get it and it turns around and bites you in the ass it is TOO LATE to go back
Have a nice day

based on what you have posted here since I arrived you are someone who thinks he/she passed the Florida bar but knows nothing at all about law, politics or current events.......you also are a very poor liar, since you get caught at it several times a day.......personally I suspect you have no children and lots of cats......
You are wrong on all counts… so…

based on what you have posted here since I arrived you are someone who thinks he/she passed the Florida bar but knows nothing at all about law, politics or current events.......you also are a very poor liar, since you get caught at it several times a day.......personally I suspect you have no children and lots of cats......
You are wrong on all counts… so…
I'm not a lawyer. Pmp claims to be a lawyer but then he claims to be a Christian too soooooooo.........

What's missing from all of Pmp's posts is calm reason. Instead, all he shits out onto JPP is fearmongering, hatred and divisive words. In short, Satanism. Pmp is beyond weird. He's hateful and, I have no doubt, a wannabe killer. He's just too chickenshit to do it since it means death or prison.

3dvjjp.jpg

Take their guns away ( from left leaning people for no reason ) and we will deal with the due process thing later.
Just take their guns for NO reason taking their FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS AWAY IS Offensive TO ME.
why don't you actually LISTEN to what he says and stop saying it wasn't what he said/ he was just kidding / he didn't mean it and all the other excuses you make up for him.
and I think STOMPING on peoples CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS IS offensive and I think most reasonable Americans would think so too.
again I will ask you and other people on the right , AFTER Trump is done taking the CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS away form the people on the left and starts coming after YOURS then what are you going to do?
watch out what you wish for once you get it and it turns around and bites you in the ass it is TOO LATE to go back
Have a nice day
You are rapidly becoming more irrational every day.

Have a nice day
did it cost him a vote?........you folks keep stroking your dicks and hoping for a schism in the RNC......nothing's going to match the problems you dimwits have created for yourselves......shoving the illegals in the face of your black voters and shoving the Hamas terrorists against your Jewish support........and then screwing over the blue collar workers to get the debt ridden student vote........classics.....

Back