Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

SO show me and the rest of the world where I have LIED about what Trump has said HE wants to do?
Trump HAS said he wants to have the left leaning MSM shut down and that would take away peoples first Amendment rights.
come on tell us Trump didn't say it, when not only I but other people have put up links showing he did.
He has also said "Take their guns away , and we will deal with the due process thing later ", Talking about left leaning people and taking their second Amendment rights away from them. ( and I have posted several links showing YOU that he DID say that too. )
so just where do you think I am lying about Trump, heck asshole I have posted links SHOWING him saying this shit SEVERAL times.
and I don't give a fuck if you get angry or not ,the person YOU REALLY SHOULD be getting angry at is YOURSELF because you are either TOO STUPID to realize what Trump HAS said he wants to do or you are so stupid that YOU actually want him to do it.
again I have posted several links showing he has said this shit .
and I have asked this several times too , and I will ask you directly. what are YOU going to do when ( if Trump is reelected ) Trump is finished taking the Constitutional rights away from left leaning people and comes after YOURS?
CRY?
because after you got what you thought you wanted and it comes back and bites you in the ass it is too late to go back.
I ask you PLEASE go back and actually listen to some of Trumps speeches . he comes right out and tells you what he wants to do.
WAKE UP before you I and every other American has their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS taken away by this want to be Dictator.
Have a nice day
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRATS IGNORING THE CONSTITUTION AND DEMOCRAT GUN CONTROL LAWS ON TRUMP!

Trump telling his ralliers that they will not have to vote again should give you a clue. His project 2025 is a screaming red light flashing showing people what Trump plans. Trump does not care a whit about the Constitution or the country except how it can serve and enrich him. The law, the courts, and the police all will belong to him.
He is guilty of 34 felonies and is out on bail waiting for sentencing. He is simply a terrible person in nearly every way. But he is a good conman.

asshole Democrats are NOT ignoring the CONSTITUTION , ( I have NO idea where you came up with that BS. I guess watching too much Fox snooz maybe? ) they are trying to point out to asshole morons like you the TRUMP wants to STOMP on the Constitution and he want to start with taking the left leaning peoples CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS,
WAKE UP STUPID before it is TOO LATE.
Have a nice day

Democrats ignore Article I by implementing fiat currency, usurping authority that Congress DOES have by some other branch of government, and issuing titles of nobility; and by attempting penalties by corruption of blood.

Democrats ignore Article II by committing election fraud, constantly claiming that the President is elected by popular vote, blame the President for actions by Congress, and generally try to treat the President as some kind of king (a title of nobility).

Democrats ignore Article III by attempting to give the Supreme Court authority it does not have, such as changing or interpreting the Constitution itself.

Democrats ignore Article IV by attempting to describe a "democracy" they are trying to save; which is nothing more than the oligarchy you want, and not a democracy at all.

Democrats ignore the 1st Amendment by using the federal government to impose censorship and attempting to silence opponents, and in attempting to establish state religions such as the Church of Green and the Church of Global Warming.

Democrats ignore the 2nd Amendment by attempting to ban or limit weapons and/or their accessories.

Democrats ignore the 4th Amendment by conducting illegal searches and seizures.

Democrats ignore the 5th amendment by attempting to require people to divulge private information, and in attempting to get a witness to testify against himself, attempting double jeopardy, and attempting penalties without trial.

Democrats ignore the 6th amendment by denying impartial juries, and intentionally delaying trials for political purposes.

Democrats ignore the 7th amendment by ignoring tort laws.

Democrats ignore the 8th amendment by demanding punishments that are harsh and cruel, simply for political purposes.

Democrats ignore the 9th amendment by declaring that rights come from the Constitution.

Democrats ignore the 10th amendment by usurping the authority of States by the federal government.

Democrats ignore the 12th amendment by conducting election fraud, and declaring the the President is elected by popular vote.

Democrats ignore the 13th amendment by still desiring slavery.

Democrats ignore the 14th amendment by applying law as a weapon against political opponents, and not applying it all against Democrats; and by ignoring the acts of treason by Joe Biden and by Kamala, and by Pelosi.

Democrats ignore the 15th amendment by attempting to give the vote to illegal immigrants.

Democrats ignore the 16th amendment by attempting to impose "tax the rich" schemes.

DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRATS IGNORING THE CONSTITUTION ON TRUMP!

Trump telling his ralliers that they will not have to vote again should give you a clue. His project 2025 is a screaming red light flashing showing people what Trump plans. Trump does not care a whit about the Constitution or the country except how it can serve and enrich him. The law, the courts, and the police all will belong to him.
He is guilty of 34 felonies and is out on bail waiting for sentencing. He is simply a terrible person in nearly every way. But he is a good conman.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT TYRANNY OR DEMOCRATS IGNORING THE CONSTITUTION ON TRUMP!
DON'T TRY TO JUSTIFY A KANGAROO COURT, SYBIL!

Back