Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

You are rapidly becoming more irrational every day.
Another Right wing lying moron that doesn't actually listen to what Trump says.
why don't you try it for once , and actually listen to what he says.
I know with all his rambling BS he says it is hard to follow what he is talking about,
it may behoove you to at least try.
as I said I have read AND listened to what he says and when he says " TAKE THEIR GUNS" and we will deal with the due process thing later ,
That means TRUMP wants to take the guns away from some American people and STOMP ON THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS . and in the context of what and when he said it it is the people on the left he wants to take the guns away from.
SO I guess YOU are OKAY with Trump taking American citizens Constitutional rights away from them as long as he doesn't take yours away.
as I asked before what are you right wingers and MAGAS going to do after Trump is done taking the Constitutional rights away from the left and comes after YOURS?
Have a nice day

did it cost him a vote?........you folks keep stroking your dicks and hoping for a schism in the RNC......nothing's going to match the problems you dimwits have created for yourselves......shoving the illegals in the face of your black voters and shoving the Hamas terrorists against your Jewish support........and then screwing over the blue collar workers to get the debt ridden student vote........classics.....
SO you are another one that is okay with Trump stomping on Americans CONSTITUTIONAL Rights until he starts taking your away.
Well I am NOT , Have a nice day

SO you are another one that is okay with Trump stomping on Americans CONSTITUTIONAL Rights until he starts taking your away.
Well I am NOT , Have a nice day
/yawn.....I think it is reprehensible that you lie about Trump on a daily basis.......the only thing that keeps me from getting angry over it is the fact that no one is stupid enough to believe your shit.........

You forgot the Secret Service who according to a long time employee with great insider contacts, Dan Bongino says they are in total disarray.
They are.....they have been going downhill since a year or two since Obama came in.....but this was not SS incompetence.....killing Trump was a SS mission.

Given the amount of time he spends here, I doubt the office phone rings very often.

iu
So...a receptionist that doesn't receive anybody?

Why would anyone pay money for that?

OMG listen to what he actually says FOR ONCE!!!
Take their guns away ( from left leaning people for no reason ) and we will deal with the due process thing later.
again WHO decides when later IS ? , Trump?
isn't " later " like tomorrow?
later never comes , and neither does Tomorrow.
Just take their guns for NO reason taking their FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS AWAY IS Offensive TO ME.
why don't you actually LISTEN to what he says and stop saying it wasn't what he said/ he was just kidding / he didn't mean it and all the other excuses you make up for him.
and I think STOMPING on peoples CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS IS offensive and I think most reasonable Americans would think so too.
I guess you are alright with it.
again I will ask you and other people on the right , AFTER Trump is done taking the CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS away form the people on the left and starts coming after YOURS then what are you going to do?
watch out what you wish for once you get it and it turns around and bites you in the ass it is TOO LATE to go back
Have a nice day
DON'T TRY TO WORD STUFF!
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRATS IGNORING THE CONSTITUTION OR DEMOCRAT GUN CONTROL LAWS ON TRUMP!

I'm not a lawyer. Pmp claims to be a lawyer but then he claims to be a Christian too soooooooo.........

What's missing from all of Pmp's posts is calm reason. Instead, all he shits out onto JPP is fearmongering, hatred and divisive words. In short, Satanism. Pmp is beyond weird. He's hateful and, I have no doubt, a wannabe killer. He's just too chickenshit to do it since it means death or prison.

3dvjjp.jpg
DON'T TRY TO BLAME YOUR PROBLEM ON ANYBODY ELSE, SYBIL!

Another Right wing lying moron that doesn't actually listen to what Trump says.
why don't you try it for once , and actually listen to what he says.
I know with all his rambling BS he says it is hard to follow what he is talking about,
it may behoove you to at least try.
as I said I have read AND listened to what he says and when he says " TAKE THEIR GUNS" and we will deal with the due process thing later ,
That means TRUMP wants to take the guns away from some American people and STOMP ON THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS . and in the context of what and when he said it it is the people on the left he wants to take the guns away from.
SO I guess YOU are OKAY with Trump taking American citizens Constitutional rights away from them as long as he doesn't take yours away.
as I asked before what are you right wingers and MAGAS going to do after Trump is done taking the Constitutional rights away from the left and comes after YOURS?
Have a nice day
DON'T WORD STUFF! DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT TYRANNY AND DEMOCRAT GUN LAWS ON TRUMP!

/yawn.....I think it is reprehensible that you lie about Trump on a daily basis.......the only thing that keeps me from getting angry over it is the fact that no one is stupid enough to believe your shit.........OH so YOU haven't bothered to even listen to OR READ what Trump the asshole has said?
SO show me and the rest of the world where I have LIED about what Trump has said HE wants to do?
Trump HAS said he wants to have the left leaning MSM shut down and that would take away peoples first Amendment rights.
come on tell us Trump didn't say it, when not only I but other people have put up links showing he did.
He has also said "Take their guns away , and we will deal with the due process thing later ", Talking about left leaning people and taking their second Amendment rights away from them. ( and I have posted several links showing YOU that he DID say that too. )
so just where do you think I am lying about Trump, heck asshole I have posted links SHOWING him saying this shit SEVERAL times.
and I don't give a fuck if you get angry or not ,the person YOU REALLY SHOULD be getting angry at is YOURSELF because you are either TOO STUPID to realize what Trump HAS said he wants to do or you are so stupid that YOU actually want him to do it.
again I have posted several links showing he has said this shit .
and I have asked this several times too , and I will ask you directly. what are YOU going to do when ( if Trump is reelected ) Trump is finished taking the Constitutional rights away from left leaning people and comes after YOURS?
CRY?
because after you got what you thought you wanted and it comes back and bites you in the ass it is too late to go back.
I ask you PLEASE go back and actually listen to some of Trumps speeches . he comes right out and tells you what he wants to do.
WAKE UP before you I and every other American has their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS taken away by this want to be Dictator.
Have a nice day

DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRATS IGNORING THE CONSTITUTION ON TRUMP!
asshole Democrats are NOT ignoring the CONSTITUTION , ( I have NO idea where you came up with that BS. I guess watching too much Fox snooz maybe? ) they are trying to point out to asshole morons like you the TRUMP wants to STOMP on the Constitution and he want to start with taking the left leaning peoples CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS,
WAKE UP STUPID before it is TOO LATE.
Have a nice day

The bullet went through his ear and could be half a mile away.

I saw them line-searching near the stage but it probably will never be found.

These loons want to say he was not shot but his ear was bleeding profusely. Eight shots were fired and one hit him.
And I'm sure you have proof Trump was shot - just like when you said the 2020 election was stolen 🖕

Back