Trump not actually struck by a bullet?

I respect people who do not make a huge deal out of everything, people who are more humble.
Take a bullet 1/2 inch from your brain and see how it affects you.

Trump stood up with his blood on his face and pumped his fist and yelled "fight, fight, fight."

You would be looking for a hole to crawl into.

Last edited:
What do you know about me or my life.
based on what you have posted here since I arrived you are someone who thinks he/she passed the Florida bar but knows nothing at all about law, politics or current events.......you also are a very poor liar, since you get caught at it several times a day.......personally I suspect you have no children and lots of cats......

based on what you have posted here since I arrived you are someone who thinks he/she passed the Florida bar but knows nothing at all about law, politics or current events.......you also are a very poor liar, since you get caught at it several times a day.......personally I suspect you have no children and lots of cats......
Bingo!

He also can't spell the town in N.C. (Cashiers) where he claims to have property. He posted that we have the highest federal income tax in US history and a plethora of lies...too many to recall.

He is a thread troll who is outed daily...hourly for lying.

A real piece of work...in the popular vernacular.

Fuck you asshole.., Added to the Singlemankenneth, Hume, and Mr. Tiny Penis list of calling for republican deaths.
trump calls for the deaths of myriad demographics. Shame someone didn't put him down. Doesn't matter. He's gone forever in November. Maybe your party will move on from him?

trump calls for the deaths of myriad demographics. Shame someone didn't put him down. Doesn't matter. He's gone forever in November. Maybe your party will move on from him?
Hopefully, you have joined the watch list with Hume, singlemankenneth, and Mr. Tiny Penis.

DON'T TRY TO JUSTIFY ASSASSINATIONS, FUCKER! DON'T TRY TO BLAME ASSASSINATIONS OR DEMOCRAT MURDERS ON TRUMP!

and right down from that post that didn't work for you is one somebody else linked from that link and it sis work why don't you read it.
Have a nice day
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRATS IGNORING THE CONSTITUTION OR DEMOCRAT GUN CONTROL LAWS ON TRUMP!
False authority fallacy. You cannot use Democrat propaganda as a source.

DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRATS IGNORING THE CONSTITUTION OR DEMOCRAT GUN CONTROL LAWS ON TRUMP!
False authority fallacy. You cannot use Democrat propaganda as a source.
again get you head out of Trumps ass and actually listen to what he says and stop making yourself look like a bigger asshole then you already do
Have a nice day

Back