Trump "retruthed" this.

What did I lose?

700 political prisoners wrongly held based on a lie about "official proceeding" given new trials? You Stalinists lost that.
Chevron deference - cutting down the administrative state? You Stalinists lost that.
Affirmation of Mississippi v. Johnson? ? You Stalinists lost that.
Then there is the complete disaster of Quid Pro in the debate.. ? You Stalinists lost that.

It's the drugs that make you so delusional.
It’s the Russians that make you hate America

What did I lose?

700 political prisoners wrongly held based on a lie about "official proceeding" given new trials? You Stalinists lost that.
Chevron deference - cutting down the administrative state? You Stalinists lost that.
Affirmation of Mississippi v. Johnson? ? You Stalinists lost that.
Then there is the complete disaster of Quid Pro in the debate.. ? You Stalinists lost that.

It's the drugs that make you so delusional.
Your Russian wet dreams

They were never going to be prosecuted and nobody ever considered those to be criminal acts.

Correct - only the Biden Junta would rape the rule of law to try and prosecute the POTUS for doing his job. Because you can't win free and fair elections, so you attempted to imprison the opposition candidate - scumbags that you are.

Now, a conspiracy to prevent the peaceful transfer of power is an entirely different matter. And to disallow testimony of witnesses of that. And to disallow consideration of motive of that.

ROFL

Lying again dumber? Do I need to post the video AGAIN of 17 Communists trying to block certification of Trump? I've posted it TO YOU several times - so you are deliberately lying by playing dumb here (I know, you're not playing.)

That you fail to recognize the difference is, well, you’re stupid and there’s that.

That's the Biden Junta from top to bottom - acts that democrats have done for decades are suddenly prosecuted by the corrupt STASI run by Merrick Garland. You Stalinists have attempted to criminalize opposition to your party. Some real third world shit you Marxists are up to.

Correct - only the Biden Junta would rape the rule of law to try and prosecute the POTUS for doing his job. Because you can't win free and fair elections, so you attempted to imprison the opposition candidate - scumbags that you are.

ROFL

Lying again dumber? Do I need to post the video AGAIN of 17 Communists trying to block certification of Trump? I've posted it TO YOU several times - so you are deliberately lying by playing dumb here (I know, you're not playing.)

That's the Biden Junta from top to bottom - acts that democrats have done for decades are suddenly prosecuted by the corrupt STASI run by Merrick Garland. You Stalinists have attempted to criminalize opposition to your party. Some real third world shit you Marxists are up to.
Anyone besides me think Sybil is a schizo?

You like the idea of military tribunals for civilians, you hate the constitution?

If I hated the Constitution I'd be voting for you Stalinists. After all, you're the ones with the Stalinist Show Trials and STASI raids on opposition candidates.

Trump engages in hyperbole - you Communists actually engage in abuse of our laws - Jack Smith ring a bell? That corrupt pile of shit Merrick Garland ring a bell?

“Elizabeth Lynne Cheney is guilty of treason, Retruth if you want televised military tribunals.”
She was part of the cabal that presided over a sham congressional trial to convict Trump and supporters of Trump. She and her co-conspirators hid exculpatory evidence and then destroyed documents of the phony proceeding so that no critical assessment could be made of the kangaroo debauchery. Yes, she and her cohorts are treasonous vermin and need to be held accountable.

ROFL

As I said, “Well, you’re stupid, so there’s that.”

She was part of the cabal that presided over a sham congressional trial to convict Trump and supporters of Trump. She and her co-conspirators hid exculpatory evidence and then destroyed documents of the phony proceeding so that no critical assessment could be made of the kangaroo debauchery. Yes, she and her cohorts are treasonous vermin and need to be held accountable.
Thanks for the anti-American Brazilian input but disagreed. Most Americans were shocked by the attack on Congress that day. Even Trump tried to disavow the attackers within a week of the attack.

Back