Trump sat down for over one hour.

Is he too weak to stand? He should have stood while on Gutfield. He can't do a Major Rally in New York then go to the Pubkey bar then do a late night comedy show without sitting anymore. I though I would post this crazy thread before Jarod does.
He's a 78-year-old geezer who never exercised anything but his mouth and lived on fast food for most of his life. He's a walking heart-attack and/or stroke waiting-to-happen.

Real doctors know this is true.

Is he too weak to stand? He should have stood while on Gutfield. He can't do a Major Rally in New York then go to the Pubkey bar then do a late night comedy show without sitting anymore. I though I would post this crazy thread before Jarod does.
Trump lives on a diet of milkshakes and cheeseburgers, and he would keel over from a heart attack if he had to jog around the block.

Trump lives on a diet of milkshakes and cheeseburgers, and he would keel over from a heart attack if he had to jog around the block.
He's obese, which is common, but coupled with his other unhealthy habits, I strongly doubt he could live through a second term. Vance would become President.

This is from 6 years ago. I doubt he's lost any weight. His BMI is 30.4.

Trump 'in very good health' but slight weight gain puts him in obese category​

The president, who is 6 feet, 3 inches tall, now weighs 243, four pounds more than last year, the White House physician said Thursday.
Trump, who is 6 feet, 3 inches tall, weighs 243 pounds, the memo said.

That put his body-mass index at 30.4 and anything greater than 30 is considered "obese," according to the National Institutes of Health.

Hahahaha love it! Though, I have to admit that when I started reading it, I thought you had gone crazy (until I got to the end). It's sad that a person can no longer instantly dismiss such a claim as an obvious joke because leftists are so insane that they regularly make such claims and are totally serious when they do so, even if it IS just to troll (like Jarod does).

He's obese, which is common, but coupled with his other unhealthy habits, I strongly doubt he could live through a second term. Vance would become President.

This is from 6 years ago. I doubt he's lost any weight. His BMI is 30.4.

Trump 'in very good health' but slight weight gain puts him in obese category​

The president, who is 6 feet, 3 inches tall, now weighs 243, four pounds more than last year, the White House physician said Thursday.
Trump, who is 6 feet, 3 inches tall, weighs 243 pounds, the memo said.

That put his body-mass index at 30.4 and anything greater than 30 is considered "obese," according to the National Institutes of Health.
I'm guessing that he would get assassinated (already TWO known attempts) before he'd die of any imaginary health issue...

I'm guessing that he would get assassinated (already TWO known attempts) before he'd die of any imaginary health issue...
Unlikely, Sybil. He's being given more security protection than any other candidate in history.

Note that the Republicans refuse to increase the Secret Service budget. They are only moving assets around thus reducing security in other areas.

If Trump loses and is sentenced to house arrest, the security will be easier.

The guy is 78, one cheeseburger short of three hundred, and prone to ramble on endlessly on irrelevant topics, I’d hardly call that a picture of health
He's a Lot healthier than the people posting here complaining about him..

He's Lot healthier than the people posting here complaining about him..

You should watch Iit... It was great....
Perhaps, but not the picture of health

And who do you think did watch it? Who is going to watch any political talking heads in prime time TV? You’d have to be a hard core Trump cultist to even check it out, meaning he was only preaching to the choir and not reaching actual swing voters

Perhaps, but not the picture of health

And who do you think did watch it? Who is going to watch any political talking heads in prime time TV? You’d have to be a hard core Trump cultist to even check it out, meaning he was only preaching to the choir and not reaching actual swing voters
A lot of people
Watched it... Everybody's talking about it.... Late evening bowling is fun.... Hope you did well...

Back