Trump sat down for over one hour.

A lot of people
Watched it... Everybody's talking about it.... Late evening bowling is fun.... Hope you did well...
A lot of people
Watched it...it was fun!! Everybody's talking about it.... Late evening bowling is fun....hope you did well!!
Dementia

dementia-infographics-vector-illustration-symptoms-healthcare-infographic-signs-disease-156881294.jpg

A lot of people
Watched it... Everybody's talking about it.... Late evening bowling is fun.... Hope you did well...
The Bowling was sarcasm, and the “lot of people,” those “talking about it,” are already Trump cultist, as I said, he didn’t win, nor will win, any relevant voters with shows on Fox, preaching to the choir

The Bowling was sarcasm, and the “lot of people,” those “talking about it,” are already Trump cultist, as I said, he didn’t win, nor will win, any relevant voters with shows on Fox, preaching to the choir
I guess we'll see... Odd sarcasm but okay... Whatever you need to post... You missed a great show... Did you miss the rally as well? Guess you were working out...;)

Everyone here complaining about him is in worse health... Much worse... (Though i'm not sure about archives so I won't include him... Hey, I thought he was bowling. That's good exercise....lol)

I guess we'll see... Odd sarcasm but okay... Whatever you need to post... You missed a great show... Did you miss the rally as well? Guess you were working out...;)
You actually spend your time in the evening watching political heads bloviating on TV? Just in watching TV there are so many options from games to film to variety offerings, and you watch people talking, especially since you know exactly what they are going to say before they say it

Nothing personal there “top,” but you got to get out more, a lot more

You actually spend your time in the evening watching political heads bloviating on TV? Just in watching TV there are so many options from games to film to variety offerings, and you watch people talking, especially since you know exactly what they are going to say before they say it

Nothing personal there “top,” but you got to get out more, a lot more
I did watch last night...it was great... Don't you worry .... I'm pretty
Busy... Especially now with school back in session...You're the one making up bowling outings...lol... (And if you didn't watch it, you have no idea what they said so you probably shouldn't be commenting....)

And yet he did three campaign events yesterday. The Rally, The stop at the Bar and The Gutfield show. How many did Kamala do?
And it use to be the size of the rally that counted, besides, you don’t know when the show you cultist are all giddy about wasn’t recorded in the afternoon, or did you think it was really on live when those in California saw it

And yet he did three campaign events yesterday. The Rally, The stop at the Bar and The Gutfield show. How many did Kamala do?
She's memorizing or taping for oprah tonight... She couldn't do
it in person I guess... And I heard she can't find those earrings... :oprah:

I did watch last night...it was great... Don't you worry .... I'm pretty
Busy... Especially now with school back in session...You're the one making up bowling outings...lol... (And if you didn't watch it, you have no idea what they said so you probably shouldn't be commenting....)
Don’t have to watch it to pretty much guess what was said, just like I don’t have to watch Rachel Maddow to know what she said on her show last night, all the infotainment channels are melodramas, there is nothing new nor worthy to make any of them noteworthy

And, again nothing personal, but can’t wrap my head around why anyone would watch a political talk show on prime time TV

Back