Trump Slammed Over ‘Disgraceful’ Behavior at Soldiers’ Graves

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Donald Trump has come under fire for what many are calling a “disgraceful” display at Arlington National Cemetery. During a visit to commemorate the third anniversary of the terror attack at Kabul’s Abbey Gate, where 13 American servicemembers lost their lives, Trump was photographed giving a thumbs-up and smiling while standing at the graves of soldiers who died in the chaotic 2021 Afghanistan withdrawal.

The former president’s appearance at the Virginia cemetery was meant to pay tribute to the fallen soldiers, including Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover and 12 others who died in the attack.

Utah Governor Spencer Cox, who attended the event, shared an image on X (formerly Twitter) and emphasized the gravity of the sacrifice made by the servicemembers. “There’s no greater sacrifice than giving one’s life in defense of our country,” Cox wrote. He praised the opportunity to honor Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover and the other 12 fallen soldiers.

However, Trump’s demeanor drew sharp criticism. Former Republican congressman Adam Kinzinger, a lieutenant colonel in the Air National Guard, slammed Trump’s “unusual” gesture in the photo. Kinzinger also reminded viewers that Trump’s administration was responsible for negotiating the deal that led to the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan.

When talking about, ohhh, nam vets, as suckers and losers. It's important to remember these were the assholes that came up with the line of shit about an m16 just needing to be clean enough to function properly.... the goddamn thing was intentionally designed like shit to get more draftees killed to ship back more frank lucas dope. Suckers and losers. I hope some of you are nam vets. I especially want your eyes to bleed. Time to learn something about what our wars are really for.

Suckers and losers.

Attachments

• 7346d5800ea3f7ce4e0e370547065025_500.jpg
    7346d5800ea3f7ce4e0e370547065025_500.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Bacha-bazi.jpg
    Bacha-bazi.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Air_America_wings.svg.png
    Air_America_wings.svg.png
    139.8 KB · Views: 0
  • FrankLucas.jpg
    FrankLucas.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 0
  • An_Afghan_boy_waits_to_receive_school_supplies_in_Qalat,_Afghanistan,_Dec._8,_2011_111208-A-RX...jpg
    An_Afghan_boy_waits_to_receive_school_supplies_in_Qalat,_Afghanistan,_Dec._8,_2011_111208-A-RX...jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 0
When the D̶e̶m̶o̶c̶r̶a̶t̶s̶NAMBLAcrats want to take credit for getting out of afghanistan, they do. When they don't want to take credit for the sloppiness of it, they blame trump.

But the whole of the "afghan pederast heroin cartel warcrime coverup," rest squarely on joebamas shoulders.

So if the jfk assasination was because of concern about catholics.... or obviously its just all about drugs and buttpirates isnit....

Attachments

• Air_America_wings.svg.png
    Air_America_wings.svg.png
    139.8 KB · Views: 0
  • FrankLucas.jpg
    FrankLucas.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 0
  • f80fc1db-d707-42d9-8ddf-9c78358340a7 (1).jpg
    f80fc1db-d707-42d9-8ddf-9c78358340a7 (1).jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Bacha-bazi.jpg
    Bacha-bazi.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 13 o'clock-1.png
    13 o'clock-1.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 331ac08a-eadc-4e47-a0a5-e213289710c7 (3).png
    331ac08a-eadc-4e47-a0a5-e213289710c7 (3).png
    623.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Q4YBbXywdqqgb1dG.jpeg
    Q4YBbXywdqqgb1dG.jpeg
    57.7 KB · Views: 0

Donald Trump has come under fire for what many are calling a “disgraceful” display at Arlington National Cemetery. During a visit to commemorate the third anniversary of the terror attack at Kabul’s Abbey Gate, where 13 American servicemembers lost their lives, Trump was photographed giving a thumbs-up and smiling while standing at the graves of soldiers who died in the chaotic 2021 Afghanistan withdrawal.

The former president’s appearance at the Virginia cemetery was meant to pay tribute to the fallen soldiers, including Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover and 12 others who died in the attack.

Utah Governor Spencer Cox, who attended the event, shared an image on X (formerly Twitter) and emphasized the gravity of the sacrifice made by the servicemembers. “There’s no greater sacrifice than giving one’s life in defense of our country,” Cox wrote. He praised the opportunity to honor Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover and the other 12 fallen soldiers.

However, Trump’s demeanor drew sharp criticism. Former Republican congressman Adam Kinzinger, a lieutenant colonel in the Air National Guard, slammed Trump’s “unusual” gesture in the photo. Kinzinger also reminded viewers that Trump’s administration was responsible for negotiating the deal that led to the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan.
:chuckle: :magagrin:

“Kamala Harris is disgraceful. We want to talk about a story out of those 13 brave innocent Americans who lost their lives? It’s that Kamala Harris is so asleep at the wheel that she won’t even do an investigation into what happened. And she wants to yell at Donald Trump because he showed up?”

She “can go to hell”

I renew my observation that the Murdoch properties are Regime Media.

Reactions: TOP

Meh. Trump accused of 'inappropriate behavior' by a Democrat.
Never mind that Trump was there to honor those fallen soldiers, victims of Biden's act of treason.

Meh. Trump accused of 'inappropriate behavior' by a Democrat.
Never mind that Trump was there to honor those fallen soldiers, victims of Biden's act of treason.

He may have been there to lay a wreath on a grave. But he was posing at the grave of an American soldier. He was smiling and giving a "thumbs up". That is tacky and disrespectful in the extreme.

I have been in the National Cathedral and numerous other famous and large churches. But there is NOTHING as sacred as the grounds of Arlington. That is why political campaigns are not allowed there.

He may have been there to lay a wreath on a grave. But he was posing at the grave of an American soldier. He was smiling and giving a "thumbs up". That is tacky and disrespectful in the extreme.

I have been in the National Cathedral and numerous other famous and large churches. But there is NOTHING as sacred as the grounds of Arlington. That is why political campaigns are not allowed there.
The ceremony became a Trump campaign event. But Trump would have been proud to attend the solemn event under any circumstances. It’s the kind of person the man is. This we know.

He was invited by the families...they had permission to have a private photographer...
No one knows what conversation was taking place between the President and the family members before the picture was snapped...I rather doubt that he was trying to be disrespectful...
I've yet to see any disappointment expressed from the families who invited him there...
I do agree that there is nothing as sacred as those grounds...Joe should have been there to honor the 13 killed because of his actions...
To me, that is the most extreme disrespect...

The ceremony became a Trump campaign event. But Trump would have been proud to attend the solemn event under any circumstances. It’s the kind of person the man is. This we know.
If the media chose to misrepresent it, that's on them...If you chose to believe them, that's on you....They take every opportunity to try to destroy him....This we know...

He was invited by the families...they had permission to have a private photographer...
No one knows what conversation was taking place between the President and the family members before the picture was snapped...I rather doubt that he was trying to be disrespectful...
I've yet to see any disappointment expressed from the families who invited him there...
I do agree that there is nothing as sacred as those grounds...Joe should have been there to honor the 13 killed because of his actions...
To me, that is the most extreme disrespect...

What the families did or did not want is irrelevant. That section of the cemetery is off limits for political campaigning.

What the families did or did not want is irrelevant. That section of the cemetery is off limits for political campaigning.
It's all about the families and their losses that day....i didn't notice any campaigning.. If the family misunderstood what they were allowed to do around the graves of their loved ones, that is unfortunate...
Bottom line...the present administration should have recognized that three years had passed without any word to the families from them...
When the families were ignored, they turned to ask that President Trump help them out...

Back