Trump Slammed Over ‘Disgraceful’ Behavior at Soldiers’ Graves

Donald Trump has come under fire for what many are calling a “disgraceful” display at Arlington National Cemetery. During a visit to commemorate the third anniversary of the terror attack at Kabul’s Abbey Gate, where 13 American servicemembers lost their lives, Trump was photographed giving a thumbs-up and smiling while standing at the graves of soldiers who died in the chaotic 2021 Afghanistan withdrawal.

The former president’s appearance at the Virginia cemetery was meant to pay tribute to the fallen soldiers, including Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover and 12 others who died in the attack.

Utah Governor Spencer Cox, who attended the event, shared an image on X (formerly Twitter) and emphasized the gravity of the sacrifice made by the servicemembers. “There’s no greater sacrifice than giving one’s life in defense of our country,” Cox wrote. He praised the opportunity to honor Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover and the other 12 fallen soldiers.

However, Trump’s demeanor drew sharp criticism. Former Republican congressman Adam Kinzinger, a lieutenant colonel in the Air National Guard, slammed Trump’s “unusual” gesture in the photo. Kinzinger also reminded viewers that Trump’s administration was responsible for negotiating the deal that led to the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan.
He is such a disgusting pig. Now watch the Trumpanzees jump up and down hooting and beating their flabby chests and trying to push all the blame for everything on Biden. No doubt your toxic stalker will put on an attention whore lap dance for you too.

It's a good bet, anyhow, that Vance who carried a typewriter in war won't vote him.
Vance served in a combat zone, the Valor Thief said that he carried a weapon in war.

Who is the Valor Thief and liar and who served at his assigned duty station at his assigned duty?

If you could read...I have posted this about a dozen times when you loons say that Trump raped someone:

Jury finds Trump liable for sexual abuse, awards E. Jean ...
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › trump-rape-carroll-trial-f...
May 9, 2023 — The verdict was split: Jurors rejected Carroll's claim that she was raped, finding Trump responsible for a lesser degree of sexual abuse. The ...
And the judge clarified. It was rape. But hey, if you want to go with ‘he’s just a sexual abuser’ go ahead. They certainly found him guilty of lying about her. Twice. When he goes to his job interview with the American people he can say ‘I’m not a rapists, just a lying sexual abuser’. Where do I sign? 😂😂😂😂

He was invited by the families...they had permission to have a private photographer...
No one knows what conversation was taking place between the President and the family members before the picture was snapped...I rather doubt that he was trying to be disrespectful...
I've yet to see any disappointment expressed from the families who invited him there...
I do agree that there is nothing as sacred as those grounds...Joe should have been there to honor the 13 killed because of his actions...
To me, that is the most extreme disrespect...
Ah, and there's the needy NHB stalker now, trying to spin a vulgar display of disgusting "look at ME" into a patriotic photo-op. I can just see your weeks of moaning and screeching if Harris had done exactly the same thing, with the same smirk and the same thumbs-up gesture, or if Biden had.

Joe or Kam Should have been there... But when they ignored all requests for the third year in a row the families asked President Trump... And he was there for them...

That photo is so reminiscent of a very similar one following a mass shooting event in Texas. Remember when he and Melanoma posed for a photo op with the orphaned baby of some of the shooting victims? #TRE45ON has never found a death that he couldn't make political capital out of.

IPVFxMQ.jpg

TDS Troll thread fail complete...;) But it should be fun to Bump it a couple dozen times ...

Last edited:
Concart:
Yes he did. Probably more than one woman. Probably some underage girls. But if that’s the guy you want to vote for, knock yourself out.

Jury finds Trump liable for sexual abuse, awards E. Jean ...
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › trump-rape-carroll-trial-f...
May 9, 2023 — The verdict was split: Jurors rejected Carroll's claim that she was raped, finding Trump responsible for a lesser degree of sexual abuse. The ...

You lied, Concarty.

He may have been there to lay a wreath on a grave. But he was posing at the grave of an American soldier. He was smiling and giving a "thumbs up". That is tacky and disrespectful in the extreme.

I have been in the National Cathedral and numerous other famous and large churches. But there is NOTHING as sacred as the grounds of Arlington. That is why political campaigns are not allowed there.
and they are looking into putting charges against him for turning it into a campaign event, witch is against the law.
I hope they charge the bastard.
Have a nice day

Vance served in a combat zone, the Valor Thief said that he carried a weapon in war.

Who is the Valor Thief and liar and who served at his assigned duty station at his assigned duty?
Here’s the thing, Earl. I now exactly what he did. It was not the truth, but it was said in the context of making a point about the need for semiautomatic rifles. It was a mistake. You’ll notice I said that. It is a mistake that does not change my opinion of the man’s values. So I intend to vote for for Kamala /Walz because their values align with mine. Apparently Trumps values align with yours. Suit yourself.

And the judge clarified. It was rape. But hey, if you want to go with ‘he’s just a sexual abuser’ go ahead. They certainly found him guilty of lying about her. Twice. When he goes to his job interview with the American people he can say ‘I’m not a rapists, just a lying sexual abuser’. Where do I sign? 😂😂😂😂
The judge does not determine guilt or innocence, the jury does and the jury did not convict Trump of rape.

You lied Concarty.

Trump said that he had \never seen the woman before the sham trial.

Here’s the thing, Earl. I now exactly what he did. It was not the truth, but it was said in the context of making a point about the need for semiautomatic rifles. It was a mistake. You’ll notice I said that. It is a mistake that does not change my opinion of the man’s values. So I intend to vote for for Kamala /Walz because their values align with mine. Apparently Trumps values align with yours. Suit yourself.
Well, no, Concarty, he lied about carrying a weapon in war and he lied about his retirement rank to further his political career.

He is a proven Valor Thief.

Well, no, Concarty, he lied about carrying a weapon in war and he lied about his retirement rank to further his political career.

He is a proven Valor Thief.
It makes a lot of strange claims... very strange claims...

Back