Trump Slammed Over ‘Disgraceful’ Behavior at Soldiers’ Graves

A lie, Trump raped no one.
He pays for sex. You respect that as well, don't you, pEarl?
and they are looking into putting charges against him for turning it into a campaign event, witch is against the law.
I hope they charge the bastard.
Have a nice day
They should, and at the very least demand that he take down the photos and video of him mugging, smirking, and giving a vulgar thumbs-up over the grave of a fallen warrior. Or as he refers to them "suckers" and "losers."

Well, no, Concarty, he lied about carrying a weapon in war and he lied about his retirement rank to further his political career.

He is a proven Valor Thief.
You can call it whatever you want to call it Earl. I think what I said should be pretty clear. If not, I can’t help you. I have made a decision based on the values of the candidates and their positions. You are free to do the same. That’s how it works in the United States. I admit I don’t understand what values your candidate has that you aspire to, but you do you and I’ll do me? It appears policy questions don’t interest you so that’s where we stand. Sound good?

If you could read...I have posted this about a dozen times when you loons say that Trump raped someone:

Jury finds Trump liable for sexual abuse, awards E. Jean ...
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › trump-rape-carroll-trial-f...
May 9, 2023 — The verdict was split: Jurors rejected Carroll's claim that she was raped, finding Trump responsible for a lesser degree of sexual abuse. The ...
The finding of "sexual abuse" was from her testimony of vaginal penetration forced by his finger(s) or dick. Either is rape.

He was invited by the families...they had permission to have a private photographer...
No one knows what conversation was taking place between the President and the family members before the picture was snapped...I rather doubt that he was trying to be disrespectful...
I've yet to see any disappointment expressed from the families who invited him there...
I do agree that there is nothing as sacred as those grounds...Joe should have been there to honor the 13 killed because of his actions...
To me, that is the most extreme disrespect...
1724934131232.png

Veterans Groups Condemn Trump’s Arlington National Cemetery Photo Op​

Donald Trump’s photographed visit to Arlington National Cemetery earlier this week has drawn widespread criticism from many veterans’ groups, members of Congress who served, and even an official who served in the former president’s Cabinet.

Retired Maj. General Paul Eaton, another VoteVets advisor, told USA Today he “truly cannot think of something more repugnant than starting a political fracas on land where Gold Star families mourn. Someone who would do that should never be Commander in Chief.”

The group also criticized Trump’s vice presidential nominee, Sen. JD Vance, who defended the campaign’s actions Wednesday and blamed “the media creating a story where I really don’t think there is one” at a rally in Erie, Pennsylvania.

“Political activity is and was always illegal” the group wrote in a post on X, labelling Vance a “gutless fraud.” The statement added: “Trump’s campaign got physical with cemetery staff who were upholding the law and protecting the solemnity of all the graves. Rather than stand up for them, JD Vance betrays them.”

Veterans for Responsible Leadership, a non-partisan veterans’ organization, accused the former president of violating both the “sanctity of Arlington” as well as the “code of conduct for national military cemeteries.”

“I think it’s important that the report was filed. I think it should be investigated,” said former Defense Secretary Mark Esper, who served in the Trump administration from 2019 to 2020. “There is no more hallowed ground in this nation than Arlington Cemetery, where we have been burying our heroes, our veterans, since the Civil War.”

“Bottom line, I think the principle is no person or party should ever use Arlington National Cemetery or any of our cemeteries or battlefields for partisan political purposes,” the former Trump admin official told CNN.

Some veterans serving as members of Congress joined in the criticism.

and not one MAGA says one word about the Agreement Trump signed with the Taliban.
Maybe if he hadn't kept putting off the withdrawal time over and over they wouldn't have been killed.
but NO after he signed that agreement he figured out he fucked up , making an agreement with people you have been fighting for 20 years and trusting them to back it up was really STUPID.
who in the hell trust an enemy that you were fighting for 20 years to make sure all your people get out safe?
Trump gave the Taliban EVERYTHING they had been fighting for for 20 years, making a mockery of all our military people that got killed and wounded there.
Trump doesn't give a shit about those people that died , Trump is ONLY out for Trump and he has even come out and told his low IQ MAGA followers that the doesn't give a shit about them he only wants their vote and their money.
Trump is a low life POS
Have a nice day

and they are looking into putting charges against him for turning it into a campaign event, witch is against the law.
I hope they charge the bastard.
Have a nice day
As they should. When our legal system looks the other way simply because a person is rich, famous and/or powerful, it erodes respect for the law. American laws should be applied to everyone equally.

They're only after him because they're embarrassed that Joe and Kam wouldn't go... So the family's had to reach out to president trump in order to honor their loved ones... He was invited... It was not a campaign event... They had permission to have a private photographer...
this is why they're losing.

The finding of "sexual abuse" was from her testimony of vaginal penetration forced by his finger(s) or dick. Either is rape.
No, Marty,.

The jury did not convict him of rape.

Trump said he had never seen the woman before the trial.

No, Marty,.

The jury did not convict him of rape.

Trump said he had never seen the woman before the trial.
It was a civil trial. The evidence was presented to a jury and they found that he had lied. It is your right not to believe them. It is his right to appeal. However it is a fact that he was found to have committed defamation. Twice.

They're only after him because they're embarrassed that Joe and Kam wouldn't go... So the family's had to reach out to president trump in order to honor their loved ones... He was invited... It was not a campaign event... They had permission to have a private photographer...
Indeed, the Democrats have a Valor Thief for their VP candidate.

It was a civil trial. The evidence was presented to a jury and they found that he had lied. It is your right not to believe them. It is his right to appeal. However it is a fact that he was found to have committed defamation. Twice.
He was not convicted of rape by the jury.

You called him a rapist.

That is a lie, Concarty.

Veterans Groups Condemn Trump’s Arlington National Cemetery Photo Op​

Donald Trump’s photographed visit to Arlington National Cemetery earlier this week has drawn widespread criticism from many veterans’ groups, members of Congress who served, and even an official who served in the former president’s Cabinet.

Retired Maj. General Paul Eaton, another VoteVets advisor, told USA Today he “truly cannot think of something more repugnant than starting a political fracas on land where Gold Star families mourn. Someone who would do that should never be Commander in Chief.”

The group also criticized Trump’s vice presidential nominee, Sen. JD Vance, who defended the campaign’s actions Wednesday and blamed “the media creating a story where I really don’t think there is one” at a rally in Erie, Pennsylvania.

“Political activity is and was always illegal” the group wrote in a post on X, labelling Vance a “gutless fraud.” The statement added: “Trump’s campaign got physical with cemetery staff who were upholding the law and protecting the solemnity of all the graves. Rather than stand up for them, JD Vance betrays them.”

Veterans for Responsible Leadership, a non-partisan veterans’ organization, accused the former president of violating both the “sanctity of Arlington” as well as the “code of conduct for national military cemeteries.”

“I think it’s important that the report was filed. I think it should be investigated,” said former Defense Secretary Mark Esper, who served in the Trump administration from 2019 to 2020. “There is no more hallowed ground in this nation than Arlington Cemetery, where we have been burying our heroes, our veterans, since the Civil War.”

“Bottom line, I think the principle is no person or party should ever use Arlington National Cemetery or any of our cemeteries or battlefields for partisan political purposes,” the former Trump admin official told CNN.

Some veterans serving as members of Congress joined in the criticism.

The dutiful MAGATs will, of course, label them VINOs -- Vets in Name Only.

Back