Trump Slammed Over ‘Disgraceful’ Behavior at Soldiers’ Graves

and not one MAGA says one word about the Agreement Trump signed with the Taliban.
Maybe if he hadn't kept putting off the withdrawal time over and over they wouldn't have been killed.
but NO after he signed that agreement he figured out he fucked up , making an agreement with people you have been fighting for 20 years and trusting them to back it up was really STUPID.
who in the hell trust an enemy that you were fighting for 20 years to make sure all your people get out safe?
Trump gave the Taliban EVERYTHING they had been fighting for for 20 years, making a mockery of all our military people that got killed and wounded there.
Trump doesn't give a shit about those people that died , Trump is ONLY out for Trump and he has even come out and told his low IQ MAGA followers that the doesn't give a shit about them he only wants their vote and their money.
Trump is a low life POS
Have a nice day
EARL you gave me a barf and yet you can't reply.
Have you ever read the Trump agreement with the Taliban?
I DON'T think so.
it does say in there the Taliban was suppose to make sure nobody attacked our people and make sure they got out safe.
again how stupid can anybody be especially a President of the USA to believe that the people you have been fighting and killing for 20 years are going to make sure ALL your military people are going to get out of there safe?
Trump made an agreement with our enemies and HELPED them take control of Afghanistan, promising to give them help and aid.
Giving aid and help to our enemy is TREASON.
and Trump should have been put up on charges.
Trump fucked up and now he and his low IQ followers are trying to put all the blame on Biden.
have a nice day

He was not convicted of rape by the jury.

You called him a rapist.

That is a lie, Concarty.
Nice diversion and expected from an oath-breaking traitor like you, ex-Captain Earl.

Are you denying Trump violated federal law in this political stunt? Do you believe the law should be applied equally to all? Silence is consent, son.

Time until a MAGAt or six reply with whataboutism: 10...9...8...

I DON'T think so.
it does say in there the Taliban was suppose to make sure nobody attacked our people and make sure they got out safe.
again how stupid can anybody be especially a President of the USA to believe that the people you have been fighting and killing for 20 years are going to make sure ALL your military people are going to get out of there safe?
Trump made an agreement with our enemies and HELPED them take control of Afghanistan, promising to give them help and aid.
Trump fucked up and now he and his low IQ followers are trying to put all the blame on Biden.
have a nice day
@Earl is an ex-USAF captain and admitted oath-breaker. I also suspect he's crippled in some way; possibly physically and most certainly mentally. He has repeatedly proved his sedition against the United States on JPP and supported the coup attempt on 1/6.

He was not convicted of rape by the jury.

You called him a rapist.

That is a lie, Concarty.
No it isn’t. I called him a rapist because the judge called him a rapist. Do I believe it was first or last time? No. If you want to believe that dozens of women lied, again that is your choice. The ‘liar, liar, pants on fire’ argument isn’t really advancing your cause. But suit yourself. I’m here to discuss objective verifiable facts not get into a pissing contest. You appear averse to the facts. It is what it is.

Donald Trump has come under fire for what many are calling a “disgraceful” display at Arlington National Cemetery. During a visit to commemorate the third anniversary of the terror attack at Kabul’s Abbey Gate, where 13 American servicemembers lost their lives, Trump was photographed giving a thumbs-up and smiling while standing at the graves of soldiers who died in the chaotic 2021 Afghanistan withdrawal.

The former president’s appearance at the Virginia cemetery was meant to pay tribute to the fallen soldiers, including Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover and 12 others who died in the attack.

Utah Governor Spencer Cox, who attended the event, shared an image on X (formerly Twitter) and emphasized the gravity of the sacrifice made by the servicemembers. “There’s no greater sacrifice than giving one’s life in defense of our country,” Cox wrote. He praised the opportunity to honor Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover and the other 12 fallen soldiers.

However, Trump’s demeanor drew sharp criticism. Former Republican congressman Adam Kinzinger, a lieutenant colonel in the Air National Guard, slammed Trump’s “unusual” gesture in the photo. Kinzinger also reminded viewers that Trump’s administration was responsible for negotiating the deal that led to the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan.
Did Biden go?

No he sat on the beach tanning...thats disgraceful!

Joe Biden was sunning himself at his Rehoboth Beach house this week on the third anniversary of their disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal.

9f635fe3eb7404b0317f688a6a539d9c.png

Last edited:
I DON'T think so.
have a nice day
MAGATs do not want to get their Trump-infested minds cluttered up with icky facts. Nice try though.

Did Biden go?

No he sat on the beach tanning...thats disgraceful!

Joe Biden was sunning himself at his Rehoboth Beach house this week on the third anniversary of their disastrous Afghanistan withdrawal.

View attachment 30499
And this is why the families asked President Trump to step up and help them honor their children... Because Joe wouldn't do it... And Kam was busy practicing for her taped interview... Have either of them commented?

Nice, thanks for posting this. Only one poll shows #TRE45ON ahead -- the right-leaning Rasmussen.
It’s clear that the trend line is in favor of Harris and the Trump campaign is melting down. Stolen AI images, disgraceful cemetery displays, disagreements with the candidate, unhinged sexually explicit posts…. He appears unable to stop himself. And his lead in every single swing state is gone. It’s a disastrous campaign. And I believe he’s being sentenced next week. Meanwhile I’m on a cruise the the Mediterranean 😂

There are a fair share of ugly Americans, but we met this great couple from Ann Arbor. She was a teacher, he is retired Navy. They are as anti Trump as they come. We are out there and we are winning.

As a side note, I’ve visited our lady of the rocks island. Magnificent and the history is so interesting. I’m not a religious guy but the place is awe inspiring.

MAGATs do not want to get their Trump-infested minds cluttered up with icky facts. Nice try though.
well that too.
I personally don't think they can even read and understand the agreement, it might be way to far over their heads.
but again there just MIGHT be ONE out there that has two brain cells to rub together and just MIGHT understand what Trump actually did.
Trump should be put up on charges of Treason, and Treason should not be called a Presidential act and excused because he was President at the time.
Have a nice day

It’s clear that the trend line is in favor of Harris and the Trump campaign is melting down. Stolen AI images, disgraceful cemetery displays, disagreements with the candidate, unhinged sexually explicit posts…. He appears unable to stop himself. And his lead in every single swing state is gone. It’s a disastrous campaign. And I believe he’s being sentenced next week. Meanwhile I’m on a cruise the the Mediterranean 😂

There are a fair share of ugly Americans, but we met this great couple from Ann Arbor. She was a teacher, he is retired Navy. They are as anti Trump as they come. We are out there and we are winning.

As a side note, I’ve visited our lady of the rocks island. Magnificent and the history is so interesting. I’m not a religious guy but the place is awe inspiring.
transing kids is worse.

Back