Trump Slammed Over ‘Disgraceful’ Behavior at Soldiers’ Graves

Considering the family is there with him taking the picture it seems your "poutrage" in their behalf must be symbolic that your opinion is based on partisanship and underscores the shame you display in an attempt to support a man who literally told you their deaths didn't exist, and who checked his watch when he had the chance to show respect.
The families of the other graves didn't give permission, Damo. Worse, Trump and his MAGAt thugs violated Federal law and assaulted a female employee. Why do you support such behavior?

How many JPP MAGAts would be shitting themselves if Biden or Harris had pulled this stunt? As an old school Republican, I support law and order. When we let people break the law simply because they are rich, powerful, famous or politically favored, then trust in both the law and the American legal system is eroded.

The families of the other graves didn't give permission, Damo. Worse, Trump and his MAGAt thugs violated Federal law and assaulted a female employee. Why do you support such behavior?

How many JPP MAGAts would be shitting themselves if Biden or Harris had pulled this stunt? As an old school Republican, I support law and order. When we let people break the law simply because they are rich, powerful, famous or politically favored, then trust in both the law and the American legal system is eroded.
Hence he didn't stand around those graves with the families making the gesture that causes your shame fueled "poutrage". Seriously, your guy told you these folks didn't die in service for the nation and you are upset that Trump visited a grave with a family and took a picture. I get that you hold shame and embarrassment, but trying to spread it around like it is a gift is putrid. Go and talk to the watch staring braindead idiot you voted for rather than trying to pretend actually acknowledging their sacrifice is somehow "bad". It's only "bad" for your side of things, because it tells the tale of two Presidents.

In the first tale, your pResident couldn't stop himself from looking at his watch when he should be showing respect and then later told us all that these folks didn't die in service to their country. In the second tale, a former pResident took a picture at a gravesite with the man's family members and you cried about it.

Considering the family is there with him taking the picture it seems your "poutrage" in their behalf must be symbolic that your opinion is based on partisanship and underscores the shame you display in an attempt to support a man who literally told you their deaths didn't exist, and who checked his watch when he had the chance to show respect.
It has zero to do with partisanship. Maybe show me a photo of ANY HUMAN BEING standing over the grave of a fallen soldier and hamming it up for the camera. One will do.

Hence he didn't stand around those graves with the families making the gesture that causes your shame fueled "poutrage". Seriously, your guy told you these folks didn't die in service for the nation and you are upset that Trump visited a grave with a family and took a picture. I get that you hold shame and embarrassment, but trying to spread it around like it is a gift is putrid. Go and talk to the watch staring braindead idiot you voted for rather than trying to pretend actually acknowledging their sacrifice is somehow "bad". It's only "bad" for your side of things, because it tells the tale of two Presidents.

In the first tale, your pResident couldn't stop himself from looking at his watch when he should be showing respect and then later told us all that these folks didn't die in service to their country. In the second tale, a former pResident took a picture at a gravesite with the man's family members and you cried about it.
You're obviously free to defend Trump breaking the law and the assault of employees. I disagree. Call it disgust, "poutrage" or anything else you like but wrong is wrong. The fact you defend such behavior for political purposes makes you just as guilty as them.

I'm not a Biden voter nor supporter, Damo, so the fact you lie about me being one says more about your lack of honor and integrity than it does about my politics.

It has zero to do with partisanship. Maybe show me a photo of ANY HUMAN BEING standing over the grave of a fallen soldier and hamming it up for the camera. One will do.
Only criminals, pedophiles, traitors and other scumbags would do such a thing.

Again standing at the grave with the family of the soldier, that same family you pretend to respect more than the actual family members who are there with him. Seriously... You are only highlighting that what you are displaying is just "poutrage". You never got upset when pResident Braindead stared at his watch, or simply denied that their deaths were in service to the nation.... because you know both actions were shameful, instead you pretend a man visiting a grave with the actual family of the grave they are visiting is somehow disrespecting that same family. Your "poutrage" in their behalf is sorely lacking any basis in reality.

Again standing at the grave with the family of the soldier, that same family you pretend to respect more than the actual family members who are there with him. Seriously... You are only highlighting that what you are displaying is just "poutrage". You never got upset when pResident Braindead stared at his watch, or simply denied that their deaths were in service to the nation.... because you know both actions were shameful, instead you pretend a man visiting a grave with the actual family of the grave they are visiting is somehow disrespecting that same family. Your "poutrage" in their behalf is sorely lacking any basis in reality.
Here’s a hint. Stop using t/he word poutrage. It makes you look dumb. For the rest,if you don’t get it I’m done arguing with you. There are other graves there. Good grief man.

Here’s a hint. Stop using t/he word poutrage. It makes you look dumb. For the rest,if you don’t get it I’m done arguing with you. There are other graves there. Good grief man.
It makes you feel shame. It underlines how fake it really is. When your pResident disgraced their sacrifice you were silent, after that point you don't get to chime in on this subject in the behalf of anyone respecting the family that was there. I get there were other graves there, and understand with the rest of humanity that it is idiotic to pretend that when you visit one grave there might be others nearby and that it is somehow objectionable to visit the grave with the family because other graves are in the same cemetery.

They should charge him on this Campaign stunt and they are also looking into if he and Kennedy broke the law when Trump offered him a place in his cabinet if he wins.
It should be interesting.
Have a nice day

US Army rebukes Trump campaign for incident at Arlington National Cemetery​

The US Army issued a stark rebuke of former President Donald Trump’s presidential campaign over the incident on Monday at Arlington National Cemetery, saying in a statement on Thursday that participants in the ceremony “were made aware of federal laws” regarding political activity at the cemetery, and “abruptly pushed aside” an employee of the cemetery.

“Participants in the August 26th ceremony and the subsequent Section 60 visit were made aware of federal laws, Army regulations and DoD policies, which clearly prohibit political activities on cemetery grounds. An ANC employee who attempted to ensure adherence to these rules was abruptly pushed aside,” the Army spokesperson said in the statement on Thursday.

“This incident was unfortunate, and it is also unfortunate that the ANC employee and her professionalism has been unfairly attacked. ANC is a national shrine to the honored dead of the Armed Forces, and its dedicated staff will continue to ensure public ceremonies are conducted with the dignity and respect the nation’s fallen deserve,” the statement said.

The Army spokesperson said while the incident was reported to the police department at Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall, the employee in question “decided not to press charges” so the Army “considers this matter closed.”

Trump was visiting the cemetery following a wreath laying to honor 13 US military service members who were killed at Kabul airport’s Abbey Gate in Afghanistan three years go.

An individual physically blocked Trump’s team from accompanying him during the Monday visit, two Trump campaign officials said. A cemetery spokesperson confirmed to CNN “there was an incident” and a “report was filed” but didn’t provide additional details.

In a post on Truth Social, Trump appeared to suggest the incident stemmed from his campaign’s use of photography, sharing a statement from the family members of the fallen soldiers expressing their approval.

“We had given our approval for President Trump’s official videographer and photographer to attend the event, ensuring these sacred moments of remembrance were respectfully captured and so we can cherish these memories forever,” the families said.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-army-rebukes-trump-campaign-for-incident-at-arlington-national-cemetery/ar-AA1pEHSL

It makes you feel shame. It underlines how fake it really is. When your pResident disgraced their sacrifice you were silent, after that point you don't get to chime in on this subject in the behalf of anyone respecting the family that was there. I get there were other graves there, and understand with the rest of humanity that it is idiotic to pretend that when you visit one grave there might be others nearby and that it is somehow objectionable to visit the grave with the family because other graves are in the same cemetery.
Your mind reading abilities are amazing, Kreskin. 😂😂😂

Back