Trump Slammed Over ‘Disgraceful’ Behavior at Soldiers’ Graves

And this is why the families asked President Trump to step up and help them honor their children... Because Joe wouldn't do it... And Kam was busy practicing for her taped interview... Have either of them commented?
Dear TOP, what about the families who didn't ask Trump to trample the graves of their lost ones? What about Trump's thugs who assaulted a female Arlington official? What crimes do you think are okay for Trump to commit and which crimes should Trump and his thugs never commit...if any?

The family of a late Green Beret buried in Arlington National Cemetery is not happy that former President Donald Trump took photographs and filmed a TikTok in the section of the cemetery where the soldier was buried....

....The Times reported that Trump laid a wreath on the grave of Staff Sergeant Darin Taylor Hoover, who was killed in the Kabul attack. His family had granted Trump and his campaign permission to film at his grave.

But the family of Master Sergeant Andrew Marckesano, who was buried next to Hoover, had not given Trump the go-ahead.

In a statement to The Times, Marckesano's sister, Michele, said, "We fully support Staff Sergeant Darin Hoover's family and the other families in their quest for answers and accountability regarding the Afghanistan withdrawal and the tragedy at Abbey Gate."

"However," she told The Times, "according to our conversation with Arlington National Cemetery, the Trump campaign staffers did not adhere to the rules that were set in place for this visit to Staff Sergeant Hoover's gravesite in Section 60, which lays directly next to my brother's grave."

There is no such thing. That’s why your culture wars are so fucking stupid.
Fredo is mentally ill and, along with Sybil, is on my Top Five list of wannabe school or mall shooters.

I hope local law enforcement has checked him out to ensure they are harmless.

Donald Trump has come under fire for what many are calling a “disgraceful” display at Arlington National Cemetery. During a visit to commemorate the third anniversary of the terror attack at Kabul’s Abbey Gate, where 13 American servicemembers lost their lives, Trump was photographed giving a thumbs-up and smiling while standing at the graves of soldiers who died in the chaotic 2021 Afghanistan withdrawal.

The former president’s appearance at the Virginia cemetery was meant to pay tribute to the fallen soldiers, including Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover and 12 others who died in the attack.

Utah Governor Spencer Cox, who attended the event, shared an image on X (formerly Twitter) and emphasized the gravity of the sacrifice made by the servicemembers. “There’s no greater sacrifice than giving one’s life in defense of our country,” Cox wrote. He praised the opportunity to honor Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover and the other 12 fallen soldiers.

However, Trump’s demeanor drew sharp criticism. Former Republican congressman Adam Kinzinger, a lieutenant colonel in the Air National Guard, slammed Trump’s “unusual” gesture in the photo. Kinzinger also reminded viewers that Trump’s administration was responsible for negotiating the deal that led to the U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan.
The story gets worse as we learn more, took pictures of a grave, the soldier committed suicide, the family is very upset.

Trump’s team assaulted an employee who was doing their job. She didn’t press charges because she’s afraid of Trump followers.

What a very sad situation and disgusting behavior by Trump.

I'm sure that things are being handled appropriately If someone feels they were disrespected in any way.... There are quite a number of different versions of the story.... The media always finds a Weighty twist and turn when it comes to President Trump... Bottom line... Neither Joe nor Kam did their job so someone had to Take a fall...

Dear TOP, what about the families who didn't ask Trump to trample the graves of their lost ones? What about Trump's thugs who assaulted a female Arlington official? What crimes do you think are okay for Trump to commit and which crimes should Trump and his thugs never commit...if any?

The family of a late Green Beret buried in Arlington National Cemetery is not happy that former President Donald Trump took photographs and filmed a TikTok in the section of the cemetery where the soldier was buried....

....The Times reported that Trump laid a wreath on the grave of Staff Sergeant Darin Taylor Hoover, who was killed in the Kabul attack. His family had granted Trump and his campaign permission to film at his grave.

But the family of Master Sergeant Andrew Marckesano, who was buried next to Hoover, had not given Trump the go-ahead.

In a statement to The Times, Marckesano's sister, Michele, said, "We fully support Staff Sergeant Darin Hoover's family and the other families in their quest for answers and accountability regarding the Afghanistan withdrawal and the tragedy at Abbey Gate."

"However," she told The Times, "according to our conversation with Arlington National Cemetery, the Trump campaign staffers did not adhere to the rules that were set in place for this visit to Staff Sergeant Hoover's gravesite in Section 60, which lays directly next to my brother's grave."
Absolutely disgraceful

The story gets worse as we learn more, took pictures of a grave, the soldier committed suicide, the family is very upset.

Trump’s team assaulted an employee who was doing their job. She didn’t press charges because she’s afraid of Trump followers.

What a very sad situation and disgusting behavior by Trump.
Military suicides continue to exceed the national average....which is bad enough, but Trump certainly doesn't give a shit about vets unless they can help him win the election.

Agreed. I hope the Army and/or DOJ files charges since the employee is afraid to do so. I also hope the names of the criminals who assaulted the woman are published. :)
Citing an unnamed source, NPR reported that when a cemetery official tried to prevent Trump campaign staffers from filming and photographing in an area where servicemembers are buried, the Trump staff "verbally abused and pushed the official aside."

Team Crazy's antics are just making them look worse. I hope American voters are paying attention and act on November 5th.

They dislike that he embarrassed the current regime pointing out that his "no soldiers died on my watch" BS was, in fact, BS while at the same time he showed that he honored the folks that the left pretends he does not.

Reactions: TOP
They dislike that he embarrassed the current regime pointing out that his "no soldiers died on my watch" BS was, in fact, BS while at the same time he showed that he honored the folks that the left pretends he does not.
You know I'm not voting for Biden, but do you really think that justifies the multiple crimes committed by Trump and his thugs at Arlington?

Exactly...

Donald Trump does not have the ability to embarrass me.

And yet your poutrage tells us that this statement is a lie.
I’m not embarrassed by him. I’m disgusted. I’m embarrassed for his supporters. My father is buried in a National cemetery. I don’t think he’d want that asshole smiling annd giving a thumbs up over his grave. over his grave. And yet you defend him. You are the one who ought to be embarrassed.

I’m not embarrassed by him. I’m disgusted. I’m embarrassed for his supporters. My father is buried in a National cemetery. I don’t think he’d want that asshole smiling annd giving a thumbs up over his grave. over his grave. And yet you defend him. You are the one who ought to be embarrassed.
Considering the family is there with him taking the picture it seems your "poutrage" in their behalf must be symbolic that your opinion is based on partisanship and underscores the shame you display in an attempt to support a man who literally told you their deaths didn't exist, and who checked his watch when he had the chance to show respect.

Donald Trump does not have the ability to embarrass me.
He's getting really good at embarrassing himself.

His behavior at Arlington, along with sending his thugs to assault a female Arlington official, is typical of MAGAts. I hope charges are filed against him, the assaulter and defamation suit against Steven Cheung https://news.yahoo.com/news/trump-staff-had-physical-altercation-020154296.html
And yet your poutrage tells us that this statement is a lie.
I'm disgusted by Trump and his thug's behavior both on X and at Arlington. Does that mean he embarrasses me too, Damo? He certainly embarrasses the United States on the world stage as this thread discusses: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/t...rld-leaders-thought-trump-was-a-chump.220677/

Back