Trump Slammed Over ‘Disgraceful’ Behavior at Soldiers’ Graves

It's all about the families and their losses that day....i didn't notice any campaigning.. If the family misunderstood what they were allowed to do around the graves of their loved ones, that is unfortunate...
Bottom line...the present administration should have recognized that three years had passed without any word to the families from them...
When the families were ignored, they turned to ask that President Trump help them out...
Indeed and the Democrats have a valor thief as their VP candidate.

It's all about the families and their losses that day....i didn't notice any campaigning.. If the family misunderstood what they were allowed to do around the graves of their loved ones, that is unfortunate...
Bottom line...the present administration should have recognized that three years had passed without any word to the families from them...
When the families were ignored, they turned to ask that President Trump help them out...
That is false.

Why do you continue to make excuses for him? He rapes women, insults veterans, laughs at disabled people, mocks POWs, hawks bibles like a snake oil salesman, defrauds businesses, steals classified documents, sends his goons to attack the capitol, lies about the election and can’t stop airing his personal grievances. Maybe it says as much about you as it does about him.

Indeed and the Democrats have a valor thief as their VP candidate.
And not a single Democrat is upset that neither Joe or Kam Responded to requests from the parents of these falling heroes .. Which is why the parents reached out to President Trump To help honor the lives of their family members

If you noticed the pics of Trump there with a wreath you noticed the campaigning.

Why do you continue to make excuses for him? He rapes women, insults veterans, laughs at disabled people, mocks POWs, hawks bibles like a snake oil salesman, defrauds businesses, steals classified documents, sends his goons to attack the capitol, lies about the election and can’t stop airing his personal grievances. Maybe it says as much about you as it does about him.
A lie, Trump raped no one.

You probably shouldn’t vote for him then. I’m still going to though. So is my son. Active military. 👍
So, you believe that a Valor Thief is worthy of your vote.

Interesting.

I don't believe that most of us who served on active duty will vote for a man who deserted his national guard unit when he learned it was to be deployed to Iraq and lied about his retirement rank and that he carried a weapon in war.

Thank your son for his service.

Interesting.

I don't believe that most of us who served on active duty will vote for a man who deserted his national guard unit when he learned it was to be deployed to Iraq and lied about his retirement rank and that he carried a weapon in war.

Thank your son for his service.
No. I don’t. Your premise is false. What else ya got,Earl? Interested in any actual policy discussions?

Interesting.

It's a good bet, anyhow, that Vance who carried a typewriter in war won't vote him.

Fallout from Trump’s Arlington National Cemetery visit continues after campaign video​

Former President Donald Trump shared a TikTok video including footage from Arlington National Cemetery that likely violates a federal law against using military cemeteries for campaigning purposes. NPR previously reported Trump campaign staffers had a physical altercation with an Arlington National Cemetery staffer on Monday over the restriction.

It’s not the first time Trump has been accused of politicizing the military, but the campaign is seeking to downplay what happened in the aftermath.

If you were better with word meanings you would know he a jury concluded that he did.
If you could read...I have posted this about a dozen times when you loons say that Trump raped someone:

Jury finds Trump liable for sexual abuse, awards E. Jean ...
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › trump-rape-carroll-trial-f...
May 9, 2023 — The verdict was split: Jurors rejected Carroll's claim that she was raped, finding Trump responsible for a lesser degree of sexual abuse. The ...

Back