Trump Slammed Over ‘Disgraceful’ Behavior at Soldiers’ Graves

stop....Does anybody with a working brain cell believe, where Trump president today, he'd be at the grave site of this family, let alone Arlington period? He's a user, and a opportunistic clown that preys on the poorly educated and brain dead MAGA lunatics.
Subjunctive failure. Trump was there. Nobody gets to assert that he somehow would not have been there when he, in fact, was.

stop...OMG, what parole officer let your stupid ass out? You sound like a fuckin radical shit for brains Trump lunatic, get a effin life, you moronic simplistic fool​

Just because I've killed people doesn't mean i wasn't found not guilty. Parole yer mom.

I still want to know when this day became a National Holiday like Veterans day, Memorial Day, or any other day that honors our Veterans,?
when did it become a day where a President HAS to go and put a wreath on any of their graves.
This was nothing but a Campaign stunt on Trumps part.
Have a nice day

stop...OMG, what parole officer let your stupid ass out? You sound like a fuckin radical shit for brains Trump lunatic, get a effin life, you moronic simplistic fool​

Is that all you have to say for yourself while trading our soldiers lives for bacha bazi heroin habit?

Screenshot-20240831-113827.png

Attachments

• 92062e.jpg
    92062e.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 0
  • 7346d5800ea3f7ce4e0e370547065025_500_032845 (1).jpg
    7346d5800ea3f7ce4e0e370547065025_500_032845 (1).jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240829-011912.jpg
    Screenshot_20240829-011912.jpg
    402.6 KB · Views: 0
I still want to know when this day became a National Holiday like Veterans day, Memorial Day, or any other day that honors our Veterans,?
I still want to know why you feel that the President should ignore our fallen soldiers, seamen, airmen, marines and guardians.

when did it become a day where a President HAS to go and put a wreath on any of their graves.
When did it become optional to recognize those who paid the ultimate price for the country?

This was nothing but a Campaign stunt on Trumps part.
It was nothing but a bitch-slap to the families and to the memories of the fallen by Biden and Kamootchie for completely ignoring the deceased patriots.

Have a nice day
Have a glorious day.

So? He made it political which is against the rule.

No, you namblacrats made it political. The only story about it was you whores foaming at the mouth about it like you didn't just spend 10 years using our troops as suckers and losers for your filthy bacha bazi dope habit

Screenshot-20240831-113827.png

So, you believe that a Valor Thief is worthy of your vote.

Interesting.

I don't believe that most of us who served on active duty will vote for a man who deserted his national guard unit when he learned it was to be deployed to Iraq and lied about his retirement rank and that he carried a weapon in war.

Thank your son for his service.
He is not a valor thief, Jerkoff.

Anyone who thinks Trump is worthy of their vote is a jerkoff. Anyone who thinks Trump and Vance are more worthy of their vote than Kamala Harris and Tim Walz...is a stupid jerkoff.

Thank you for your stupidity.

President Trump was invited by the family to help honor their family members...Nothing political about it until the media tried to make it so...No intentional disrespect to other soldiers or their families.
The Army did what they needed to do by filing a report when there was a misunderstanding involving one of their employees...They consider the case closed..
Any more discussion or publicizing of this simply shows how desperate Democrats are...and just how unprofessional the media can be...

I still want to know why you feel that the President should ignore our fallen soldiers, seamen, airmen, marines and guardians.

When did it become optional to recognize those who paid the ultimate price for the country?

It was nothing but a bitch-slap to the families and to the memories of the fallen by Biden and Kamootchie for completely ignoring the deceased patriots.

Have a glorious day.
I never said that, IF YOU think I did post it.
this whole thing wasn't anything but a political stunt, and Trump USED those families.
when that day becomes a national day like Veterans day or any other day we honor our Vets and our Military dead a day like that then I would expect him to Honor them,
but not doing it as a political stunt NO.
Have a nice day

President Trump was invited by the family to help honor their family members...Nothing political about it until the media tried to make it so...No intentional disrespect to other soldiers or their families.
The Army did what they needed to do by filing a report when there was a misunderstanding involving one of their employees...They consider the case closed..
Any more discussion or publicizing of this simply shows how desperate Democrats are...and just how unprofessional the media can be...
Yeah, the D-Rats can't let anything go. They are petty evil midgets.

I never said that, IF YOU think I did post it.
this whole thing wasn't anything but a political stunt, and Trump USED those families.
when that day becomes a national day like Veterans day or any other day we honor our Vets and our Military dead a day like that then I would expect him to Honor them,
but not doing it as a political stunt NO.
Have a nice day
Why do you keep mentioning this "national day" thing? The families can choose to honor their loved ones on the anniversary of their death...they are buried in Arlington...they served their country and made the ultimate sacrifice...Why is that a problem for you? They asked the President to participate...Why is that a problem for you?
It was not a political stunt...

Why do you keep mentioning this "national day" thing? The families can choose to honor their loved ones on the anniversary of their death...they are buried in Arlington...they served their country and made the ultimate sacrifice...Why is that a problem for you? They asked the President to participate...Why is that a problem for y
It was not a political stunt...
well I don't feel a President or ex-President can just go around making up days to " Honor" our vets,
We have had military people die on everyday of the year.
So If I ask Trump or Biden to come to the national cemetery on the day my Grandfather was killed in war I should just expect them to show up?
NO it is NOT and type of formal day that we recognize to Honor our dead and wonded vets,
IT WAS NOTHING but a POLITICAL stunt
have a nice day

Back