Trump Slammed Over ‘Disgraceful’ Behavior at Soldiers’ Graves

Did the DNC have the parents of one of the American hostage appear? Why? A political stunt? That young man was shot in the head just days ago...
well I don't feel a President or ex-President can just go around making up days to " Honor" our vets,
We have had military people die on everyday of the year.
So If I ask Trump or Biden to come to the national cemetery on the day my Grandfather was killed in war I should just expect them to show up?
NO it is NOT and type of formal day that we recognize to Honor our dead and wonded vets,
IT WAS NOTHING but a POLITICAL stunt
have a nice day
They didn't make up a day...it was the anniversary of the 13 being murdered... President Trump didn't make up a day...
I'm not sure why you keep saying that...
Technically, you could ask...
It was not a political stunt...The fact that the media chose to misrepresent it is their problem...and apparently, yours...

Did the DNC have the parents of one of the American hostage appear? Why? A political stunt? That young man was shot in the head just days ago...

They didn't make up a day...it was the anniversary of the 13 being murdered... President Trump didn't make up a day...
I'm not sure why you keep saying that...
Technically, you could ask...
It was not a political stunt...The fact that the media chose to misrepresent it is their problem...and apparently, yours...
and Sept. first is the anniversary of the day several hundred US military people have been killed in wars over the years why are they " Honoring " them?
it IS the Anniversary of their deaths.
It was nothing but a political stunt by Trump and you people on the right should be ashamed of backing him for doing it .
Using our war dead and doing it in one of our most Honored Cemeteries for a political stunt should be considered wrong for ANYBODY to do.
Have a nice day

and Sept. first is the anniversary of the day several hundred US military people have been killed in wars over the years why are they " Honoring " them?
it IS the Anniversary of their deaths.
It was nothing but a political stunt by Trump and you people on the right should be ashamed of backing him for doing it .
Using our war dead and doing it in one of our most Honored Cemeteries for a political stunt should be considered wrong for ANYBODY to do.
Have a nice day
And their parents and loved ones can choose to honor their memory any way they like...It was not a political stunt... The media is wrong for misrepresenting it...and you should be ashamed for backing them...and disrespecting what the parents chose to do...

And their parents and loved ones can choose to honor their memory any way they like...It was not a political stunt... The media is wrong for misrepresenting it...and you should be ashamed for backing them...and disrespecting what the parents chose to do...
for them it wasn't .
They wanted to Honor their dead Trump turned it into one.
Trump has NO shame

Yes as long as it does not intrude on the rights of others who are buried there. If they want to bring Trump to their house for a game of twister that’s fine. It is not fine in a national cemetery. The real question is why you still support this man who is grinning like Chester Cheetah standing on sacred ground. You are a disgrace.

And this is why the families asked President Trump to step up and help them honor their children... Because Joe wouldn't do it... And Kam was busy practicing for her taped interview... Have either of them commented?
They don't need anybody's help to honor their children, dummy. They are free to visit the cemetery whenever they want and take as many pictures as they want, also.

It's been three years... And no response from Joe or Kam to the parents.... They've never spoken the names of the thirteen who were killed... And there was no trump or frustrated photo op...

Back