Trump Slammed Over ‘Disgraceful’ Behavior at Soldiers’ Graves

It's funny that you should mention this. To the best of your knowledge, you are unaware of any way in which Donald Trump fell short in the execution of his official duties as President to somehow not be the best President in US history.

Sure, you could pivot to quibbling over irrelevancies, e.g. tweets, campaign ads, court cases, personal affairs, etc. but in the end, you cannot express any substantive reason pertaining to the execution of Presidential duties in which Trump somehow fell short of "Best President EV-AH!"

Thank you for pointing that out.

FTFY. ... which is why he won the election in 2020 by a blowout, and why the DNC had no choice but to steal it.
I am curious when Trump executed his official duties on Jan 6th and called out the National guard in your opinion. Did he execute his duties immediately when he saw the US Capitol being swarmed by people?

But I guess you last sentence only reinforces the fact that you are delusional.
A blowout win Trump is not when Trump loses the popular vote by over 7 million votes and the electoral college by 306 - 232.

I am curious when Trump executed his official duties on Jan 6th
Trump's last day as President was 5 January.

Did he execute his duties immediately when he saw the US Capitol being swarmed by people?
Staying within Trump's tenure, we can see that he deployed additional FBI agents to Portland in July of 2020 to protect Federal buildings/assets.

merlin_179600592_ffd869c7-4886-4cce-b391-237186158a1d-superJumbo.jpg

A blowout win Trump is [...] when the electoral college by 306 - 232.
FTFY.

stop...Yall have got to understand and put it inside your brains, MAGA is not about programs, or policies or agenda's of economics...MAGA IS ALL ABOUT RACISM AND WILL TRUMP HELP KEEP AMERICA WHITE AND IN POWER....THAT'S WHAT'S DRIVING POLL NUMBERS TO DEAD HEATS, WHAT'S KEEPING TRUMP VOTERS MOBELIZED AND EXCITED. WHITE PEOPLE ARE AFRAID OF BROWN TAKING OVER THIS COUNTRY AND NEGRO'S ARE AFRAID THAT BROWN WILL REPLACE THEM...IMMIGRATION WILL BE THE DEFINATIVE TOPIC FOR THIS ELECTION YEAR AND DEMOCRATS BEST GET WITH THE PROGRAM!! TRUMP VOTERS ARE NOT WIERD, THEY'RE AFRAID OF LOSING WHITE POWER OVER THIS NATION​

Point of contention: "negroes" in regards to the history of America (if not the world) come in various shades.....black, tan, brown, etc. Bottom line: you talk to any members from the mother country and they will call YOU an American, NOT an African .... and they may only grudgingly concede "African American" (at least that's been my experience).

We are human beings, subject to the same stupid flaws that other human beings have who don't exactly look like us. Bigotry & racism were social divides in the mother country and other parts of the world LONG before caucasians had their imperialistic roll.

That being said, you and I are in sync regarding my earlier post here and the bulk of your response.

Trump's last day as President was 5 January.

Staying within Trump's tenure, we can see that he deployed additional FBI agents to Portland in July of 2020 to protect Federal buildings/assets.

merlin_179600592_ffd869c7-4886-4cce-b391-237186158a1d-superJumbo.jpg

FTFY.
Who was the President from Jan 5 to Jan 21 when Biden was inaugurated?
Are you saying Trump failed to faithfully execute his role as President for over 2 weeks?

Who was the President from Jan 5 to Jan 21 when Biden was inaugurated?
Are you saying Trump failed to faithfully execute his role as President for over 2 weeks?
You are correct. I misspoke. January 5th is not the final day, January 20th is the final day.

So, to answer your original question, Trump acted completely properly within his Presidential duties by calling for all Americans to remain peaceful and to support DC police, both the day before the protests and the day of.

But he was posing at the grave of an American soldier. He was smiling and giving a "thumbs up". That is tacky and disrespectful in the extreme.
Incorrect. It was completely appropriate. Everything was done per the wishes of the family, to remain

newFile-6.jpg

Incorrect. It was completely appropriate. Everything was done per the wishes of the family, to remain

newFile-6.jpg

So if the family had asked Trump to strip naked and take a shit on a random grave that would have been fine too, right? It is not a private ceremony you fucking imbecile.

So if the family had asked Trump to strip naked and take a shit on a random grave that would have been fine too, right?
Only a fucking moron with piss for brains wouldn't be able to tell the difference between taking a family picture and taking a shit.

Are you competing with Cypress for some sort of uneducation award?

It is not a private ceremony...
Yes, it was a private family gathering.

Only a fucking moron with piss for brains wouldn't be able to tell the difference between taking a family picture and taking a shit.

Are you competing with Cypress for some sort of uneducation award?

Yes, it was a private family gathering.
No it was not. It happened on land owned by the US government, and is subject to Federal rules. Your statement was that it was okay because the family said it was. That is so goddamn fucking stupid a five year old would know better. Trump violated the rules and that thumbs up in that section is disgraceful. You are a disgrace for excusing it. This is why we will treat you like the nazi sympathizers were treated. Shunned and mocked.

Trump is a rapist.
The court ruled that he is and anyone can call him a rapist because he is one as the word rape is normally understood by the average person.

The fact that you think it is perfectly OK for a man to take your daughter, shove her up against the wall, pull down her tights and stick his finger insider her privates when she says "no" says a lot about you.
N o, dummy.

Jury finds Trump liable for sexual abuse, awards E. Jean ...
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › trump-rape-carroll-trial-fe...
May 9, 2023 — The verdict was split: Jurors rejected Carroll's claim that she was raped, finding Trump responsible for a lesser degree of sexual abuse.

Your ignorance says a lot about you. Trump says he has never met that woman.

A jury convicts, not a judge.

ROFLMAO.
Thank god Trump is never about himself when he meets anyone.
The lie was that Biden never met with the parents. It seems you now recognize the lie was a lie when you admit the meeting occurred.
Yes, he was present the day he checked his watch...and then apparently he was in the same room as some of them were...so that would be correct...I mistyped...
However, his job goes beyond being in the same room with family after the coffins arrived...and that never happened...even though the parents tried to get any kind of response...because they were not satisfied with that brief "meeting"...When he made it all about himself...
And clearly did accept responsibility for their deaths....
Without his poor decision, and Kam being the "last one in the room" and comfortable with the decision...
Those 13 would still be alive...
The families were ignored for three years...until President Trump agreed to help...

The Army has moved on...why can't the haters here? The families who planned the event to honor their loved ones lost were quite clear about how the event was created and how it progressed...If others were offended, that is a shame...the families should connect...the disgrace is how the media blew everything out of proportion...And Democrats simply couldn't let a "good" memorial service go to waste...

The Army has moved on...why can't the haters here? The families who planned the event to honor their loved ones lost were quite clear about how the event was created and how it progressed...If others were offended, that is a shame...the families should connect...the disgrace is how the media blew everything out of proportion...And Democrats simply couldn't let a "good" memorial service go to waste...
I’ve attended many memorial services. First time I’ve seen a grinning dipshit giving a thumbs up.

The family asked for photos... It's impossible to know what they were talking about when the photo was taken... the TDS Is ridiculous...

You are correct. I misspoke. January 5th is not the final day, January 20th is the final day.

So, to answer your original question, Trump acted completely properly within his Presidential duties by calling for all Americans to remain peaceful and to support DC police, both the day before the protests and the day of.

So it is proper for the President to not act until long after the crisis could have been averted?
Faithfully execute at a later time/date isn't what is in the Constitution.

Back