Trump Slammed Over ‘Disgraceful’ Behavior at Soldiers’ Graves

You are correct. I misspoke. January 5th is not the final day, January 20th is the final day.

So, to answer your original question, Trump acted completely properly within his Presidential duties by calling for all Americans to remain peaceful and to support DC police, both the day before the protests and the day of.

Indeed.

N o, dummy.

Jury finds Trump liable for sexual abuse, awards E. Jean ...
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › trump-rape-carroll-trial-fe...
May 9, 2023 — The verdict was split: Jurors rejected Carroll's claim that she was raped, finding Trump responsible for a lesser degree of sexual abuse.

Your ignorance says a lot about you. Trump says he has never met that woman.

A jury convicts, not a judge.
Perhaps you need to read the judge's ruling when Trump tried to claim E Jean Carroll defamed him by calling him a rapist.

Bottom line -
Trump is a Rapist!!!

I am not the one that is ignorant. Simple fact is that according to the court ruling, anyone can call Trump a rapist because
Trump is a Rapist!!

You are arguing that Trump isn't a rapist because he only attacked the woman sexually and the NY law at the time was more restrictive in its definition of rape. According to you Trump is simply a sexual assaulter. Not much of a distinction there between sexual assault and rape.

Yes, he was present the day he checked his watch...and then apparently he was in the same room as some of them were...so that would be correct...I mistyped...
However, his job goes beyond being in the same room with family after the coffins arrived...and that never happened...even though the parents tried to get any kind of response...because they were not satisfied with that brief "meeting"...When he made it all about himself...
And clearly did accept responsibility for their deaths....
Without his poor decision, and Kam being the "last one in the room" and comfortable with the decision...
Those 13 would still be alive...
The families were ignored for three years...until President Trump agreed to help...
mistyped? Is that what you call a statement that isn't actually true?
I suggest you tell Earl that Walz should be given the same benefit of doubt that you want to be given.

You claimed Biden never met with them. That is hardly a case of you "mistyping." That would be another example of you lying.

newFile-6.jpg

I have a question....

How many people in that photo are giving the thumbs up sign and smiling because they are happy their relative is dead?

If Harris did what Trump did at Arlington, the screams and lies of the Trumpys would be a crescendo. Trump is exactly the person we think he is. Donald is weird and unqualified. He is such an immature, unevolved teenage bully. He has no sense of humor or ability to make intelligent decisions.

No it was not.
Yes, it was. Remember, you are the piss-for-brains who can't tell the difference between taking a picture and taking a shit.

It happened on land owned by the US government,
Sure. I can hold a private family gathering at the park.

... and is subject to Federal rules.
Everything was approved.

Your statement was that it was okay because the family said it was.
I said it was appropriate and in good taste because it was at the family's gathering and the family requested it.

Trump violated the rules
Nope. Remember, you are the piss-for-brains who can't tell the difference between taking a picture and taking a shit.

... and that thumbs up in that section is disgraceful.
Only the family at their private gathering gets to make that determination, and you weren't invited. Your TDS-driven whine-tantrum is dismissed. You are a disgrace for pretending that you get to somehow speak for the family. Fuck you.

This is why we will treat you like the nazi sympathizers were treated. Shunned and mocked.
When did you become a "we"? For whom besides yourself do you mistakenly believe you speak?

mistyped? Is that what you call a statement that isn't actually true?
I suggest you tell Earl that Walz should be given the same benefit of doubt that you want to be given.

You claimed Biden never met with them. That is hardly a case of you "mistyping." That would be another example of you lying.
He Hasn't met with them since he checked his watch and then stood in the same room with them for a few moments that day... The parents expected and deserved more...and he didn't follow through... When someone is responsible for the deaths you should not be ignored..... That is why the parents chose to ask President Trump to be with them that day... and he did... (I have no idea why you're mentioning another poster and walz...)

I have a question.... How many people in that photo are giving the thumbs up sign and smiling because they are happy their relative is dead?
None. The family members in that photo are celebrating the life of their son and his memory. They remember him fondly and keep him in their spirits, as if he is with them always.

newFile-6.jpg

He Hasn't met with them since he checked his watch and then stood in the same room with them for a few moments that day... The parents expected and deserved more...and he didn't follow through... When someone is responsible for the deaths you should not be ignored..... That is why the parents chose to ask President Trump to be with them that day... and he did... (I have no idea why you're mentioning another poster and walz...)
Gosh.. And Trump hasn't met with the families of those killed in Afghanistan when he was President at any time in the last 4 years.

Meanwhile, you still aren't willing to admit you lied about him never meeting with the families.

You need to review your tenses in English grammar. Donald Trump called for peace, and called upon all Americans to support the DC police on Jan 5th in anticipation of protests over the stolen election.
Where and when did Trump call for peace and to support the DC police on Jan 5?
You seem really confused about how time works and yet you think you can attack me for what tense I used?

Gosh.. And Trump hasn't met with the families of those killed in Afghanistan when he was President at any time in the last 4 years.

Meanwhile, you still aren't willing to admit you lied about him never meeting with the families.
Have they reached out to him? (I mentioned the "meeting"...so you can relax now...;))

None. The family members in that photo are celebrating the life of their son and his memory. They remember him fondly and keep him in their spirits, as if he is with them always.

newFile-6.jpg
I wonder if these people realize it was the guy in the blue suit standing among them with the shit eating smile on his face and his thumb up that was the guy that made the agreement with the Taliban that gave the Taliban everything they wanted and their loved one was fighting against , and was the one responsible for the man who killed their loved one getting out of prison only days before he killed their love one.
the one that was soooo STUPID that he actually believed the Taliban would keep their part of the agreement and protect the people that had been killing the Taliban people for 20 years to get them out safe ,
sure looks like they never read the Trump agreement with the Taliban.
if they did they just might put the blame for their love ones death where it belongs on TRUMP not Biden and Harris.
Have a nice day

Where and when did Trump call for peace and to support the DC police on Jan 5?
I narrowed it down to the day for you. Look it up.

You seem really confused about how time works
You like to blame other people for your cognitive shortcomings.

and yet you think you can attack me for what tense I used?
... because you used the wrong tense.

Trump called for peace and for supporting the DC police both the day prior (Jan 5th) and the day of (Jan 6th) the protests. Get it right.

I wonder if these people realize it was the guy in the blue suit standing among them with the shit eating smile on his face and his thumb up that was the guy that made the agreement with the Taliban that gave the Taliban everything they wanted and their loved one was fighting against , and was the one responsible for the man who killed their loved one getting out of prison only days before he killed their love one.
They can't realize this because this is not the case. Do yourself a favor and read up on Biden/Harris' botched exit that caused the deaths. Read up on Trump's agreement and see how, if it had been effected properly, would have guaranteed a safe departure for everyone.

the one that was soooo STUPID that he actually believed the Taliban would keep their part of the agreement and protect the people that had been killing the Taliban people for 20 years to get them out safe ,
That was Biden who did not follow the plan, but altered it specifically in the hopes of achieving an artificial exit date (9/11). Biden and Harris were strongly advised against doing so, but political ambition prevailed, and Biden/Harris ordered an erratic deviation of the plan.

Biden/Harris got them killed and opted to sweep it under the rug.

This is what I find fascinating about the neocon/teabagger/MAGA/Alt-Right/fibbertarian crowd. Ever since Reagan (or even Nixon) they have been waving the flag, ready to hang anyone who voices dissent regarding a war or foreign policy, or questions the actions of our local law enforcement or military.

And yet:

You don't hear a peep from them when the GOP voted to defund the VA or to cut back on Vet benefits.
They didn't. Democrats did.
You don't hear a peep from them when the GOP Secty of State claimed that a volunteer army was better than drafted one.
It is.
You don't hear a peep from them when it was reported that Dump called those who serve/served "suckers and losers".
He didn't. Democrats did.
You don't hear a peep from them when Dump disparaged the reputation of the late Sen. McCain, a captured war vet, saying he wasn't a hero because he got captured.
Getting captured is not being a hero.
And now you have the Orange Oaf violating a gravesite held sacred by the military serving and veteran, a grave site that BY LAW is not to be used for ANY photo op or political purposes.
He didn't.
Will the MAGA mooks and the MAGA media noise machine raise hell about this? :cautious:
Why? No need to raise noise about your fantasies.

I still want to know when this day became a National Holiday like Veterans day, Memorial Day, or any other day that honors our Veterans,?
when did it become a day where a President HAS to go and put a wreath on any of their graves.
This was nothing but a Campaign stunt on Trumps part.
Have a nice day
There was no 'campaign stunt'. You are still hallucinating.

and Sept. first is the anniversary of the day several hundred US military people have been killed in wars over the years why are they " Honoring " them?
it IS the Anniversary of their deaths.
It was nothing but a political stunt by Trump and you people on the right should be ashamed of backing him for doing it .
Using our war dead and doing it in one of our most Honored Cemeteries for a political stunt should be considered wrong for ANYBODY to do.
Have a nice day
No politics or stunt occurred. You are still hallucinating.

Back