Trump Slammed Over ‘Disgraceful’ Behavior at Soldiers’ Graves

Kamala Harris. I'd say Joe Biden but he has been a mental doorknob for his tenure, leaving Kamala to make all the bad decisions.

Kamala botched the exit. She didn't follow the plan. Kamala threw out Trump's plan that would have guanteed everyone's safe withdrawal from Afghanistan, and instead rushed to implement a very risky impromptu (and ill advised) retreat. Kamala was advised of the high likelihood that deaths would result, but she felt that hastily meeting an artificial deadline was worth the risk.

Kamala has never apologized for her unnecessary risk that cost thirteen lives. She has ignored the families of the deceased. The families asked Trump to attend their private ceremony because at least he cares.

Your stupid attempt to blame Trump, the forger of the brilliant plan that guaranteed everyone's safety, instead of the dastardly Kriminala who set that plan aside and caused thirteen deaths, is summarily dismissed.

Your TDS is nonetheless noted.
they are NOT the ones that did it it was YOUR BOY Trump.
Trump HAS to be one of the STUPIDEST people EVER to live. any moron even knows you do NOT put the welfare and safety of your Military troops in the hands of the people you have been fighting, killing and wounding for 20 YEARS .
AGAIN IF Trump had NOT given the Taliban EVERYTHING they were fighting for for 20 years then put the safety of our troops in the hands of what was our enemy they would NOT have been killed.
TRUMP was the one that agreed to release this killer from Prison NOT Biden or Harris.
along with 4999 other terrorists, any one of them could have done the same thing.
NO don't even try to put any of the blame for this tragedy on Biden or Harris TRUMP is the one that trusted our 20 year long enemy with the safety of our military personal.
READ the GOD DAMN " AGREEMENT" I have posted it many of times , IF you ever do you just MIGHT LEARN something about what TRUMP actually did when he gave the Taliban EVERYTHING.
and again I will ask isn't giving aid and helping our enemy TREASON?
IF you EVER do read the agreement you will see that IS just what TRUMP DID.
Congress should investigate Trump and his agreement with the Taliban and see if it is treason or not and if they decide it is they should charge Trump with Treason and if found guilty he should be HUNG right in front of the White House and it should be put on T V for everybody to see
have a nice day

they are NOT the ones that did it it was YOUR BOY Trump.
Your political revisionism is ignored. Trump wasn't in office when Kamala altered and botched the Aghanistan exit.

Trump HAS to be one of the STUPIDEST people EVER
He made $billions and then became President. How very stupid. I'm sure he could learn a thing or two from you.

to live. any moron even knows you do NOT put the welfare and safety of your Military troops in the hands of the people you have been fighting, killing and wounding for 20 YEARS .
You just described exactly what Kriminala did. What part is confusing you?

AGAIN IF Trump had NOT given the Taliban EVERYTHING
Trump gave the Taliban nothing. He arranged for US personnel to leave Afghanistan, except he hammered out an exceptional plan to accomplish it safely, and Kamala abandoned the plan and got thirteen people killed for absolutely no reason.

I narrowed it down to the day for you. Look it up.

You like to blame other people for your cognitive shortcomings.

... because you used the wrong tense.

Trump called for peace and for supporting the DC police both the day prior (Jan 5th) and the day of (Jan 6th) the protests. Get it right.
You also narrowed down the day he left office and you were wrong about that day.
I can find nothing from Trump on Jan 5th. Provide your evidence if it exists.

It's funny how you think there are no innocent people sitting in prison or on death row because they were wrongly convicted.

Are you new at this? Have you any idea of how the legal system works?
Trump isn't in prison or on death row.
Those who were wrongly convicted are usually the result of eye witness testimony or circumstantial evidence. Trump isn't a felon because of eye witness testimony. He was convicted because of hard evidence.

You also narrowed down the day he left office and you were wrong about that day.
I can find nothing from Trump on Jan 5th. Provide your evidence if it exists.
This is not a court of law, and you are not the prosecutor. If you weren't paying attention then you missed out. Trump's having called for peace and for support for the DC police on Jan 5th is independent of my ability to defeat Google's burying algorithm. You can't find it because the search algoriths only produce results for Jan 6th and for the protests. I can't extract it any more than you can.

The point is that your desperate need for it to have not happened is causing you to simply assume that it never happened, despite being informed to the contrary. So when you assert that you don't believe that it happened, I'm prepared to remind you that I'm already aware of that. It's all part of your total dishonesty package. The call for peace on Jan 6th was merely a repeat of the call on Jan 5th.

Great pivot. Amazing inability to follow along.

Those who were wrongly convicted are usually the result of ...
It doesn't matter. You stated that Trump had to be guilty because he was run through a rigged court with rigged jury instructions and forcibly found guilty on trumped up charges. You're stupid that way.

Please try to follow along.

This is not a court of law, and you are not the prosecutor. If you weren't paying attention then you missed out. Trump's having called for peace and for support for the DC police on Jan 5th is independent of my ability to defeat Google's burying algorithm. You can't find it because the search algoriths only produce results for Jan 6th and for the protests. I can't extract it any more than you can.

The point is that your desperate need for it to have not happened is causing you to simply assume that it never happened, despite being informed to the contrary. So when you assert that you don't believe that it happened, I'm prepared to remind you that I'm already aware of that. It's all part of your total dishonesty package. The call for peace on Jan 6th was merely a repeat of the call on Jan 5th.
I see we should resort to that person you trust for how to deal with your failure to provide any evidence
Nope. Either support your assertion or be content to have your argument summarily dismissed.
Your argument is dismissed.

Great pivot. Amazing inability to follow along.

It doesn't matter. You stated that Trump had to be guilty because he was run through a rigged court with rigged jury instructions and forcibly found guilty on trumped up charges. You're stupid that way.

Please try to follow along.
ROFLMAO
So the court was rigged and the jury instructions were rigged and Trump was forcibly found guilty.
I think the person being stupid is you since you have presented nothing to support your contention of how the trial was rigged.

Nope. Either support your assertion or be content to have your argument summarily dismissed.

I guess we have another instance of your argument being summarily dismissed.

Trump has never lost an election. Biden was never elected. He didn't win anything. You can't win what never took place.

You are describing Democrats again.

No, you won't. He votes in a different precinct than you.
You should just be happy, that I am not able to reach out across the internet AND KNOCK BOTH OF YOUR HEADS TOGETHER!

So the court was rigged and the jury instructions were rigged and Trump was forcibly found guilty.
Exactly.

I think the person being stupid is you
Of course you do. This would be about the 348th time that you've been mistaken.

since you have presented nothing to support your contention
The charges themselves. Trump didn't do anything illegal. The only way to get a jury to find him guilty of charges was to provide jury instructions that effectively required Trump to be found guilty.

Kamala Harris. I'd say Joe Biden but he has been a mental doorknob for his tenure, leaving Kamala to make all the bad decisions.

Kamala botched the exit. She didn't follow the plan. Kamala threw out Trump's plan that would have guanteed everyone's safe withdrawal from Afghanistan, and instead rushed to implement a very risky impromptu (and ill advised) retreat. Kamala was advised of the high likelihood that deaths would result, but she felt that hastily meeting an artificial deadline was worth the risk.

Kamala has never apologized for her unnecessary risk that cost thirteen lives. She has ignored the families of the deceased. The families asked Trump to attend their private ceremony because at least he cares.

Your stupid attempt to blame Trump, the forger of the brilliant plan that guaranteed everyone's safety, instead of the dastardly Kriminala who set that plan aside and caused thirteen deaths, is summarily dismissed.

Your TDS is nonetheless noted.

Your political revisionism is ignored. Trump wasn't in office when Kamala altered and botched the Aghanistan exit.

He made $billions and then became President. How very stupid. I'm sure he could learn a thing or two from you.

You just described exactly what Kriminala did. What part is confusing you

Trump gave the Taliban nothing. He arranged for US personnel to leave Afghanistan, except he hammered out an exceptional plan to accomplish it safely, and Kamala abandoned the plan and got thirteen people killed for absolutely no reason.
HELLO it WAS TRUMP that signed the so called agreement that said the Taliban was going to Guarantee the safety of our troops.
HOW stupid can you be to ever think that you can depend on the people your military people have been wounding and KILLING for the last 20 years will make sure they all get out safe? heck with ONLY 13 being killed we were lucky , I am surprised it wasn't a LOT more, a LOT more, seeing Trump was depending on our enemy to make sure OUR Military people got out of there safe.
Harris didn't alter a fuckin thing , do you even know who was President at the time MORON?
and yes Trump did make billions of dollars by screwing people out of their hard earned money, how many contractors did he fuck out of money?
Has he ever paid his bills ? any of them?
AGAIN READ the FUCKEN agreement Trump GAVE the Taliban EVERYTHING they had been fighting for for 20 years,
and that last statement you made is a fucken lie,
for one thing SHE wasn't and still hasn't been PRESIDENT so she couldn't have abandoned it.
you need to WAKE UP and admit it was TRUMP that FUCKED it all up , but you won't because YOU have never read the agreement TRUMP signed , IF you ever do and actually learn what is in it and how Trump gave the Taliban EVERYTHING they wanted then you will see it was TRUMP that FUCKED everything up NOT Harris or Biden.
again PLEASE read the agreement and STOP making yourself look like a bigger as then you already have.
Have a nice day

My father flew a B-17 in WWII.
So?
He was shot down over Germany, captured, and spent over a year in a prison camp.
Sucks. Does not make him a hero.
He endured two forced marches before being liberated.
Failing to escape does not make him a hero.
B-17 crews endured brutal conditions.
Not really. People take rides in them today to 'remember the good old days'. These bombers, although somewhat outdated during WW2, were very successful in bringing 'the daily mail' to both Germany and the Japanese. They were good aircraft, capable of taking a pounding and still keep flying.

Flying in a B-17 does not make one a hero.
Completing 25 missions was almost unheard of, he made it to 13.
The war didn't last long enough for most crews to complete 25 missions.
That experience haunted him for the rest of his life.
Being haunted by war experiences does not make one a hero.
To suggest that him and every other American who was captured did not act heroically is dusgusting and sickening.
Getting captured is not heroic.
Coming from a little pissant fuckstick like you is laughable.
You are describing yourself again, Sybil.
You and Trump deserve each other.
That we do. I am proud to support Trump. Despite all that you fucks have done, Trump is STILL willing to serve the people and restore this great nation of ours. THAT's a hero!

Who said he was??
Those who were wrongly convicted are usually the result of eye witness testimony or circumstantial evidence.
...or a kangaroo court.
Trump isn't a felon because of eye witness testimony. He was convicted because of hard evidence.
Trump isn't a felon. The case has not yet completed. There is no hard evidence of any crime either. I guess you really don't know how 'the justice system works'.

Back