Trump Slammed Over ‘Disgraceful’ Behavior at Soldiers’ Graves

ROFLMAO
So the court was rigged and the jury instructions were rigged and Trump was forcibly found guilty.
That's right!
I think the person being stupid is you since you have presented nothing to support your contention of how the trial was rigged.
He already did. So have many others, INCLUDING Judge Merchan, who broke the law.
I guess we have another instance of your argument being summarily dismissed.
Argument of the Stone fallacy. LIF. Grow up.

stop...the man was invited to show respect to a families fallen loved one....he wasn't invited to show up with a crew of camera's, a shit load of his peeps and a thumb. Because if he was told not to bring this crew by the family, I AM 1000000% SURE THE BITCH WOULD HAVE STAYED HOME AND GOLFED ALL FUCKIN DAY!!​

Those weren't his cameras and you're the only ones making this into anything much.

And its pretty sick of you to leave out that these were families of soldiers who were killed by the ineptitude of your latest monstrosity of a potus

Irrelevant. Kriminala didn't follow the plan. It doesn't matter who signed the plan that Kriminala didn't follow.

Do you have anything of substance to add?
NO it does make a difference .
when an agreement is unworkable from the start.
Trump signed an agreement that said the TALIBAN would PROTECT our people and make sure they all got out SAFE.
There was NO WAY anybody was going to be able to make sure they kept their part of the agreement.
and there was NO WAY to KNOW they would turn and start killing our people at the very last min.
AGAIN what MORON on earth puts the SAFETY of their Troops in the hands of the enemy you HAVE been fighting, WOUNDING and KILLING for 20 years!!?????
So with trusting the Taliban to get our people out SAFE how would ANYBODY know they would start killing our people at the last second?
and AGAIN why don't you actually read the "AGREEMENT " and actually see just what Trump did and how UNWORKABLE this moronic agreement was from the start.
Have a nice day

NO it does make a difference . when an agreement is unworkable from the start.
The agreement was perfectly workable. What part of the accord are you claiming was somehow unworkable?

Trump signed an agreement that said the TALIBAN would PROTECT our people and make sure they all got out SAFE.
So, after all this, it turns out that your problem is that you have never actually read the agreement, but are only OBEDIENTLY regurgitating a false narrative that someone else has told you to mistakenly believe.

You have no idea what the accord reads. I think we're done here.

There was NO WAY anybody was going to be able to make sure they kept their part of the agreement.
Yes there were. The accord spells out those mechanisms. You should have read them first; if you had, you would have known that it was Kriminala who discarded those mechanisms of the accord in order to suddenly accelerate timetables for artificial deadlines without proper coordination. One of those adjustments was to pull a bigger chunk of military out early, before withdrawing the assets the military were defending.

The agreement was perfectly workable. What part of the accord are you claiming was somehow unworkable?

So, after all this, it turns out that your problem is that you have never actually read the agreement, but are only OBEDIENTLY regurgitating a false narrative that someone else has told you to mistakenly believe.

Yes there were. The accord spells out those mechanisms. You should have read them first; if you had, you would have known that it was Kriminala who discarded those mechanisms of the accord in order to suddenly accelerate timetables for artificial deadlines without proper coordination. One of those adjustments was to pull a bigger chunk of military out early, before withdrawing the assets the military were defending.
so depending on YOUR ENEMY of 20 years that you have been fighting, wounding and KILLING for those 20 years and NOT expecting them to turn on you and at least kill some more of your people it one of the MOST idiotic things any body has ever heard of.
and I HAVE read it several times why DON'T YOU for ONCE?
and if it WAS SO WORKABLE why did Trump have to keep changing the withdrawal dates?
you are a complete MORON that can't see the obvious it was NOT workable right from the start.
Have a nice day ASSHOLE

Exactly.

Of course you do. This would be about the 348th time that you've been mistaken.

The charges themselves. Trump didn't do anything illegal. The only way to get a jury to find him guilty of charges was to provide jury instructions that effectively required Trump to be found guilty.
Falsifying business documents is against the law. The law exists. If Trump falsified business documents then he did something illegal. Trump signed the checks. It's rather hard to claim he didn't sign the checks when it is his signature on the checks. Trump claims he knows where every penny goes in his business. Are you calling Trump a liar?

The jury instructions followed the law. The jury instructions were essentially, "if you find beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant violated the law then you should find the defendant guilty." I challenge you to point to the specific part of the jury instructions were not correct under the law.

YOU are right I think we're done here.
I am done talking to a COMPLETE MORON
Have a nice day you fucking ASSHOLE

You continue to be confused about how time works.
The original date for final withdrawal in the Trump signed agreement was May 1, 2021
Biden didn't accelerate any timetables for withdrawal since the final withdrawal was in August of 2021.

If you are going to demand that others read the accord, maybe you should read it first so as to not make such idiotic mistakes about what is in the accord.

N o, dummy.

Jury finds Trump liable for sexual abuse, awards E. Jean ...
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › trump-rape-carroll-trial-fe...
May 9, 2023 — The verdict was split: Jurors rejected Carroll's claim that she was raped, finding Trump responsible for a lesser degree of sexual abuse.

A jury convicts, not a judge.
It seems you don't know what a conviction is versus a court ruling.
The jury found that Trump committed sexual assault under NY law at the time of the assault.
The judge ruled that calling Trump a rapist is not defamation since the NY law is more restrictive than the law in other jurisdictions and in the common use of the word rapist.
Anyone can say the following because it is true and not defamatory.

Trump is a Rapist!!

Falsifying business documents is against the law.
Trump didn't falsify any documents. He estimated property values. Nobody was injured by his estimates and all loans based on those estimates were repaid (with full interest). There were no crimes, only rigged courts with rigged jury instructions.

If Trump falsified business documents then he did something illegal.
Since Trump falsified no business documents, he did nothing illegal.

Trump signed the checks. It's rather hard to claim he didn't sign the checks when it is his signature on the checks.
Trump accepted full responsibility for signing checks and for repaying all loans, which is why there were no "complaints," only trumped-up charges where no crimes had occurred.

You continue to be confused about how time works.
Let's come back to this in a moment.

The original date for final withdrawal in the Trump signed agreement was May 1, 2021
Are you sure?

Please point out the above date in this agreement.

If you are going to demand that others read the accord, maybe you should read it first
I have read it, and now I'm waiting for you to both point out that date and to reengage on how time works.

Wise decision. Your argument wasn't going anywhere.
that is because YOU are too stupid to read the agreement and actually realize what Trump did.
HE should be put up on charges of TREASON , seeing he GAVE our enemy of 20 years EVERYTHING they were fighting for for 20 years and ON top of it AID and helped them get seats in the Afghan government,
giving aid to our ENEMY is TREASON
and being President and calling it a Presidential act doesn't fly.
He should be charged with TREASON and if found guilty HUNG right in front of the W H and put on T V for all to see.
have a nice day

Let's put this bullshit to bed,

Tom Cotton Refutes Meet the Press Claims about Trump’s Arlington Visit

"Senator Tom Cotton (R., Ark.) on Sunday broke down Meet the Press host Nicolle Wallace’s claim that President Donald Trump used a ceremony held at Arlington National Cemetery, in remembrance of the 13 American service members killed at Abbey Gate, to take campaign photos.

“He didn’t take campaign photos there,” Cotton said when Wallace accused the former president of inappropriately using military grave sites for campaign purposes. “These families — Gold Star families — whose children died due to Joe Biden and Kamala Harris’s incompetence, invited him to the cemetery, and they asked him to take those photos.”

Cotton noted that the Gold Star families also invited President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris to the cemetery to meet with them, to no avail."

Reactions: TOP
Let's come back to this in a moment.

Are you sure?

Please point out the above date in this agreement.

I have read it, and now I'm waiting for you to both point out that date and to reengage on how time works.
well IF you had ACTUALLY read it you would know there are dates
After the announcement of guarantees for a complete withdrawal of foreign forces and timeline
in the presence of international witnesses, and guarantees and the announcement in the presence
of international witnesses that Afghan soil will not be used against the security of the United
States and its allies, the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan which is not recognized by the United
States as a state and is known as the Taliban will start intra-Afghan negotiations with Afghan
sides on March 10, 2020, which corresponds to Rajab 15, 1441 on the Hijri Lunar calendar and
Hoot 20, 1398 on the Hijri Solar calendar
The United States, its allies, and the Coalition will complete withdrawal of all remaining
forces from Afghanistan within the remaining nine and a half (9.5) months.
yes 9.5 months from March 10. 2020
right there it shows that Trump was so stupid he trusted the Taliban to keep our troops SAFE,
a really stupid move .
who in the hell puts the safety of your troops that have been fighting your enemy for 20 years wounding them and killing then in their hands?
there were time lines and Trump kept changing them.
Have a nice day

that is because YOU are too stupid to read the agreement and actually realize what Trump did.
I'm an expert on the text of the document. I don't have the entire document memorized exactly but I can recall from memory all the major points.

@Into the Night @gfm7175 - I have loaded the Doha Accord (Taliban Agreement) onto Politiplex. It's a short read (three "parts") and lays out a framework for withdrawing personnel / assets from the theater in such a way that the US can ensure a smooth, coordinated exit. Ignore Tbird19482's babbling; he obviously hasn't read the document.

HE should be put up on charges of TREASON
You are insane. Read the accord.

he GAVE our enemy of 20 years EVERYTHING they were fighting for
You are chanting. The accord is nothing more than an exit plan. It is totally irrelevant that the Taliban might be in agreement with the agreement. It is, after all, an agreement.

for 20 years and ON top of it AID and helped them get seats in the Afghan government,
The Taliban were the Afghan government.

giving aid to our ENEMY is TREASON
Did you just categorize all peace deals as treason?

and being President and calling it a Presidential act doesn't fly.
Did the Supreme Court recently disagree with you?

He should be charged with TREASON and if found guilty HUNG right in front of the W H and put on T V for all to see.
have a nice day
... for developing an exit plan to withdraw troops? Well, you are certainly the epitome of rationality, I must say.

I'm an expert on the text of the document. I don't have the entire document memorized exactly but I can recall from memory all the major points.

@Into the Night @gfm7175 - I have loaded the Doha Accord (Taliban Agreement) onto Politiplex. It's a short read (three "parts") and lays out a framework for withdrawing personnel / assets from the theater in such a way that the US can ensure a smooth, coordinated exit. Ignore Tbird19482's babbling; he obviously hasn't read the document.

You are insane. Read the accord.

You are chanting. The accord is nothing more than an exit plan. It is totally irrelevant that the Taliban might be in agreement with the agreement. It is, after all, an agreement.

The Taliban were the Afghan government.

Did you just categorize all peace deals as treason?

Did the Supreme Court recently disagree with you?

... for developing an exit plan to withdraw troops? Well, you are certainly the epitome of rationality, I must say.
you are STUPIDER then I really thought you were.
Have a nice day you fucking MORON

Back