Trump Slammed Over ‘Disgraceful’ Behavior at Soldiers’ Graves

it doesn't matter to you right wing morons just how many laws Trump breaks ,
It doesn't matter to you criminally dishonest leftists that Trump doesn't break any laws, you are going to persecute him no matter what. All you did during his term in office was to declare the making of America great to be illegal.

if it is against the law to do what Trump did with telling Jr he is going to give him a position in his cabinet then he should be charged,
so why is it okay with you that Trump KEEPS on breaking law after law?
what is it with you people on the right that keeps you defending a person like Trump that thinks he is above the law?
I thought you right wingers were the party of law and order, I guess for EVERYBODY ELSE Except TRUMP.
Have a nice day

Trump looked like Rodney Dangerfield with a thumb up and that silly grin. Trump is a buffoon. he does not care about Vets and this attempt to ingratiate himself into the military people blew up. There are protocols that other people respect. Not Trump.
There is no dishonesty beneath you.

Trump didn't falsify any documents. He estimated property values. Nobody was injured by his estimates and all loans based on those estimates were repaid (with full interest). There were no crimes, only rigged courts with rigged jury instructions.

Since Trump falsified no business documents, he did nothing illegal.

Trump accepted full responsibility for signing checks and for repaying all loans, which is why there were no "complaints," only trumped-up charges where no crimes had occurred.
OMG. You have no clue as to which trial Trump was found guilty in.
You really should stop posting here. You are embarrassing yourself.

The trial where estimated property values were at issue was not a criminal trial. It was a civil trial.

OMG. You have no clue as to which trial Trump was found guilty in.
OMG. You have no clue how to communicate properly in English. You really should stop posting here. You are embarrassing yourself.

The trial where estimated property values were at issue was not a criminal trial. It was a civil trial.
OMG. You have no clue about context. You really should stop posting here. You continue to embarrass yourself.

We can do this all day. If you really are that desperate to flee from the topic then just hightail it and run.

Let's come back to this in a moment.

Are you sure?

Please point out the above date in this agreement.

I have read it, and now I'm waiting for you to both point out that date and to reengage on how time works.
ROFLMAO.

I guess it requires math and you aren't good at math....
The date of the agreement - February 29, 2020

The United States is committed to withdraw from Afghanistan all military forces of the United States,
its allies, and Coalition partners, including all non-diplomatic civilian personnel, private security
contractors, trainers, advisors, and supporting services personnel within fourteen (14) months following
announcement of this agreement, and will take the following measures in this regard:

14 months from Feb 29, 2020 is the last day of April 2021 or before May 1, 2021. Do you need a 6 year old to help you with the math?

Now that we have established that the original agreement has the date for complete withdrawal as being prior to May 1, 2021 can we dispense with your idiocy that a final withdrawal in August of 2021 rushed the withdrawal compared to the original agreement?

OMG. You have no clue how to communicate properly in English. You really should stop posting here. You are embarrassing yourself.

OMG. You have no clue about context. You really should stop posting here. You continue to embarrass yourself.

We can do this all day. If you really are that desperate to flee from the topic then just hightail it and run.
Aren't you cute with your inability to understand which trial is which so you accuse me of having no clue.

some people are floating the concep

why wouldn't it be ok?

is there any argument of merit?
I am not a lawyer so I wouldn't know for sure. I did read something about quid pro quo.
I guess offering a job in his Cabinet for JR's political backing is quid pro quo and that is against the law.
and IF it is it should be looked into.
Have a nice day

I am not a lawyer so I wouldn't know for sure. I did read something about quid pro quo.
I guess offering a job in his Cabinet for JR's political backing is quid pro quo and that is against the law.
and IF it is it should be looked into.
Have a nice day
it's called the art of the deal.

:
youre-fired-268648-1.jpg

It doesn't matter to you criminally dishonest leftists that Trump doesn't break any laws, you are going to persecute him no matter what. All you did during his term in office was to declare the making of America great to be illegal.
Trump DOESN'T BREAK LAWS?????? lol, lol, lol
IF HE HADN'T BROKE any laws he wouldn't be a convicted felon would he?
OH I know all you MAGAS keep saying it was all trumped up charges, well the Grand Jury and the trial jury didn't think so.
and I guess you believe EVERYTHING Trump says is the Truth don't you?
well it sure doesn't take a very high IQ to be a MAGA we see,
TRUMP is a LIAR and has been for years WAKE UP
Have a nice day

LOLFHWICB!

... and add that 9.5 month on to the last extension [a mid-Feb date] he made it would work out to May
Keep in mind that this is to what I was responding.

The date of the agreement - February 29, 2020

The United States is committed to withdraw from Afghanistan all military forces of the United States,
its allies, and Coalition partners, including all non-diplomatic civilian personnel, private security
contractors, trainers, advisors, and supporting services personnel within fourteen (14) months following
announcement of this agreement, and will take the following measures in this regard:
Please note that no concrete withdrawal date was specified for a reason. Trump didn't want the accord to collapse if any date(s) were missed. This is why so much of the text involves some variation of the word "commit" (e.g. "commitment", "committed to", etc.). It is informative and is not "enforceable" (meaning the accord does not collapse if it does not come to pass), because they express intent. Other items, such as prisoner releases and lifting of sanctions have explicit deadlines and become deal breakers if they are busted.

The bottom line.. President Trump was there for these families when Joe and Kam were not...
The bottom line. Trump was there for himself because his disrespect for soldiers is well known. He is trying to deflect the truth. Who besides you is too dumb to see through him?

Trump DOESN'T BREAK LAWS?????? lol, lol, lol
Correct.

IF HE HADN'T BROKE any laws he wouldn't be a convicted felon would he?
We've been over this. Trump was run through sham trials in rigged courts with rigged jury instructions. All that was missing were crimes having been committed by Trump.

OH I know all you MAGAS keep saying it was all trumped up charges, well the Grand Jury and the trial jury didn't think so.
None of the conspirators or cogs have any special magical powers to alter reality and make Trump commit the crimes listed in the trumped-up charges.

Back