Trump thinks male Latin star Nikky Jam is a female, and says "she's hot"

MAGA morons were obsessed with the tan suit
True. They seem obsessed with anything and everything Obama does or says even 8 years later as this and other threads continue to prove.

Obama, Obama, Obama. :rofl2:
8GJ91G0.gif
:rofl2:
he only time I've heard anyone mention Obama's tan suit is when some brain damaged lib'rul at JPP brings it up......I'm beginning to doubt it ever actually happened........
More proof Pmp is too brain-damaged to be a lawyer. LOL
You must admit brown isn't Obama's best color. :laugh:
Biden and Harris tried to hand the rest of Ukraine over to Putin ... just like Obama did with Crimea.
...The extended Vance quote shows he said he would consider giving veterans greater flexibility to use private health care but that he does not want to eliminate federal health care provided by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). A public-private combination for veterans’ care was the general approach taken by President Barack Obama and then by Trump; it’s certainly not without critics, but it’s much less contentious than the idea of a total privatization.
We know he was cheated big time. No way does a 3rd rate candidate with dementia get more votes than Obama.
You gotta give Biden/Harris and Obama credit. They took the title of worst President in modern day from Carter. Biden even managed to do it without becoming President!

Those eyebrows are something else!
It might be on her list of upcoming plastic surgeries. :)

FWIW, some women look great with natural eyebrows while others look worse fully plucked. The same for other body hair. It's purely a cultural thing as anyone who has ever dated a French woman would know. LOL

Examples:
iconic-eyebrows-allure-4.jpg
iconic-eyebrows-allure-3.jpg
iconic-eyebrows-allure-12.jpg

It might be on her list of upcoming plastic surgeries. :)

FWIW, some women look great with natural eyebrows while others look worse fully plucked. The same for other body hair. It's purely a cultural thing as anyone who has ever dated a French woman would know. LOL

Examples:
iconic-eyebrows-allure-4.jpg
iconic-eyebrows-allure-3.jpg
iconic-eyebrows-allure-12.jpg
I've heard some women have eyebrows plucked and then tattooed on, but I don't have first hand knowledge of it. Loomer's almost look painted on.

True. They seem obsessed with anything and everything Obama does or says even 8 years later as this and other threads continue to prove.

Obama, Obama, Obama. :rofl2:
8GJ91G0.gif
:rofl2:

More proof Pmp is too brain-damaged to be a lawyer. LOL
Unless you are a complete fool, you must know that the Obama administration elites were in control for as long as Sloe Joe Biden has been President. It was in effect Obama's 3rd term It was a dream of his, to be in control and hidden. You are no protector of the American dream.

Unless you are a complete fool, you must know that the Obama administration elites were in control for as long as Sloe Joe Biden has been President. It was in effect Obama's 3rd term It was a dream of his, to be in control and hidden. You are no protector of the American dream.
Sorry, Knuckles, but I'm smarter than a caveman and not stupid enough to fall for conspiracy theories.

OTOH, it's interesting to see you backpedal from the "Kam Kam is in charge" conspiracy theory. :rofl2:

Back