Trump Thinks the Military Should Handle Citizens Who Disagree With Him

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Donald Trump suggested the U.S. military should be used on citizens who disagreed with him in an interview on Sunday, calling liberals “the enemy from within” and claiming they posed more of a threat than migrants.

Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo questioned Trump on whether he was afraid foreign nationals within the U.S. could cause chaos on Election Day, particularly after President Joe Biden said he worried it may not be “peaceful.” (Bartiromo carefully omitted that Biden’s fear was over Trump’s rhetoric, not foreign nationals.)

Donald Trump suggested the U.S. military should be used on citizens who disagreed with him in an interview on Sunday, calling liberals “the enemy from within” and claiming they posed more of a threat than migrants.

Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo questioned Trump on whether he was afraid foreign nationals within the U.S. could cause chaos on Election Day, particularly after President Joe Biden said he worried it may not be “peaceful.” (Bartiromo carefully omitted that Biden’s fear was over Trump’s rhetoric, not foreign nationals.)

🤣🤣🤣 The Daily Beast 🤣🤣🤣 Hit Piece.

Trump said that any supposed chaos caused by such a group on Election Day could require federal intervention—including by the U.S. military.

I guess you forgot that Trump requested National Guard on J6 to keep the peace and Nancy Pelosi declined.
Why you ask. Because she had planned and orchestrated a FAKE Insurrection.

I guess you forgot that Trump requested National Guard on J6 to keep the peace and Nancy Pelosi declined.
Did you ever think, well that was a stupid question we all know you don't.
But Nancy Pelosi declined because SHE did NOT have the authority to call them out.
In DC it is the President who has that authority NOT the SOH.

And AGAIN this is what DICTATORS do NOT Presidents of the USA.
Trump wants to be America's first DICTATOR and the MAGA back him and then talk out of the other side of their mouths and say they stand behind the CONSTITUTION what a bunch of hypocrites.

Jesus Christ, lady, calm down.
Well what do DICTATORS DO?
JUST what Trump says he wants to do and you stupid MAGA believe he is just joking you are too stupid to realize Trump is pissed and he is so pissed he will do it. WAKE UP before the USA becomes Trumps DICTATORSHIP.
AGAIN you Trumpers have to be careful of what you wish for because once you get what you THINK you want and it comes back and bites you in the ass it is too late to go back.
And I will ask YOU same as I have asked every other right winger / MAGA IF Trump gets in and does what he says he wants to and take away left leaning peoples CONSTITUTIONAL Rights What are you going to do if he turns and comes after YOURS?
CRY?

Gen. Milley said Trump is a Fascist to the core. Listen to his terrible speeches in which Trump splits America in two. I hear his speeches and get the creeps. He repeats things Hitler said. He urges violence, even suggesting it for a woman at his rally who said something he did not like.

This is why I don't believe polls. There is no way in hell there are that many incompetent voters in the nation.

Jesus Christ, lady, calm down.
AGAIN you stupid FUCK how many times does somebody have to tell you they are a MALE NOT FEMALE?
You are one really stupid FUCK that can't even see what trump has been saying he will do if he gets reelected.
And what he is saying he will do is just what DICTATORS do NOT Presidents of the USA

Pelosi did not have the power. Claims about that are just lies. 145 guards were injured in that fake insurrection. You can look things up to corroborate after you read your right-wing crap. You do not have to believe everything your crappy lying sites tell you?

Did you ever think, well that was a stupid question we all know you don't.
But Nancy Pelosi declined because SHE did NOT have the authority to call them out.
In DC it is the President who has that authority NOT the SOH.
Trumpers have been told this a zillion times; it never sinks in. It's also like saying about your friends, "You should have known we are no fucking good and done something to stop us."

Thanks for your input, Almost Marco. It's always nice to know what foreigners think of us Americans and the United States.

Back