Trump Thinks the Military Should Handle Citizens Who Disagree With Him

I listen to every speech/rally/interview of both Trump and Kamalalala. I have not heard Trump tell a single falsehood, albeit he has been mistaken on some trivia. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to list the top eight lies you claim Trump has made.

Nope. I followed the cases. Trump was brought up on trumped-up charges in a rigged court.
IF you haven't heard Trump tell a " falsehood" them YOU have NOT been listening to him.
Open your ears He lies so much you can't even see it you are that stupid.

he wasn't at the rally......he was in his office on 1/6.....
Not by choice. Are you denying Trump wanted to go to the Capitol? That he stated "we're going to walk down to the Capitol" during his pre-coup rant? Feel free to lie, Pmp. Anyone who doesn't know that you walk with Satan should know now.

Now, it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy. And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

IF you haven't heard Trump tell a " falsehood" them YOU have NOT been listening to him.
Open your ears He lies so much you can't even see it you are that stupid.
You claim that he lies all the time, yet you can't list even eight. It appears that you are the one who is lying.

You claim Trump made many assertions yet you can't post a video of any of them. It really looks like you are the one who has been lying this entire time.

You claim that he lies all the time, yet you can't list even eight. It appears that you are the one who is lying.

You claim Trump made many assertions yet you can't post a video of any of them. It really looks like you are the one who has been lying this entire time.
WELL If you are too stupid to even listen to what Trump has been saying there is no way I or anybody else is going to be able to help you .

I guess you haven't listened to Trump when he said he wants to weaponize every Governmental agency to go after his political opponents either.
Jailing them with out due process, he has said take their guns away and he wants to shut down all left leaning MSM outlets Taking peoples Constitutional rights away.
AGAIN that is what DICTATORS DO NOT Presidents of the USA.

Since you can't identify even a single one, it is obvious that you are lying. You are the liar in this equation.
It's pretty easy, Sybil: https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
B2mvAbF.jpg

Elmer Fudd in Minnesota should of had the ballz to do what Trump is suggesting.

use the national guard to prevent his city from burning down. stop the chaos.

if you think that is fascism, you are a fucking retard

I guess you haven't listened to Trump when he said he wants to weaponize every Governmental agency to go after his political opponents either.
Jailing them with out due process, he has said take their guns away and he wants to shut down all left leaning MSM outlets Taking peoples Constitutional rights away.
AGAIN that is what DICTATORS DO NOT Presidents of the USA.
you are a lying sack of shit

he has only spoke of stopping chaos and stopping election cheating and fraud

or is this an admission his opponents are all cheating and frauds?

Donald Trump suggested the U.S. military should be used on citizens who disagreed with him in an interview on Sunday, calling liberals “the enemy from within” and claiming they posed more of a threat than migrants.

Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo questioned Trump on whether he was afraid foreign nationals within the U.S. could cause chaos on Election Day, particularly after President Joe Biden said he worried it may not be “peaceful.” (Bartiromo carefully omitted that Biden’s fear was over Trump’s rhetoric, not foreign nationals.)

1729160186664.png

Back