Trump Use AI to Fake Taylor Swift Endorsement in US Elections

Wow. NakedHunterBiden and Kamala Harris are so attractive to you that you are staying up way past your usual passing-out time to show us how much they mean to you! :laugh:
Please don't tell her that. She will dislike me then for being attractive and most likely up her doxxing game.

Donald Trump shared pictures made by AI that falsely showed Taylor Swift supporting him, even though she had criticized him before and backed Biden.

Trump loved fake pictures that showed Taylor Swift fans were supporting him on Sunday as the Republican candidate for president.

A lot of the pictures of women wearing “Swifties for Trump” t-shirts seemed to have been made by AI, but the former president shared photos of them on Truth Social.

In a post that Trump shared along with a clearly labelled “satire” photo collage, one X user wrote, “The Swifties For Trump movement is real!”

Another fake picture has the words “Taylor wants YOU to VOTE for Donald Trump” next to a picture of Taylor Swift dressed as Uncle Sam. Trump wrote, “I accept!”

It’s not clear if his comment is about the fake promotion from the pop star or the pictures of the AI-generated “Swifties” who are behind him.

Taylor Swift hasn’t said anything about any of the 2024 election candidates. Swift has been very critical of the former president in the past and backed the Biden-Harris campaign in 2020. Her support for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris in 2020 was based on topics like racial safety, women’s rights, and LGBTQIA+ inclusion. In 2016, Swift said that Trump’s win “completely blindsided” her. In other election cycles, Swift has spoken out against the former president.

CNN reported on Sunday that Swift fans are hoping she will show up at the Democratic National Convention this week. However, sources said that big name speakers are still being confirmed in Chicago.

Their whole world is crashing in around them. They have reached the stage where they will do or say anything.

This makes them as dangerous as a trapped raccoon. They may look cute a furry but given the chance they will bite the shit outta ya.

Kam's Time cover was faked...she refused to do the interview or the photo shoot...
George Washington did not do a photo shoot, does that make all the one dollar bills fake?

In the real world, Time Magazine decides what is the real Time Magazine covers. trump was not man of the year, but wanted to be, so created a fake Time Magazine cover to display in public. It is an extreme weakness on display.

George Washington did not do a photo shoot, does that make all the one dollar bills fake?

In the real world, Time Magazine decides what is the real Time Magazine covers. trump was not man of the year, but wanted to be, so created a fake Time Magazine cover to display in public. It is an extreme weakness on display.
Oh you're better than that... Try again...;) Time had to fake it because Kam refused to make it...

This one made me shake my head.

You're like a kid in Jr. High.
And another thing, why is it so important to trump?

I am sure that Biden and Harris do not mind that Swift is generally supportive of them, but they are not desperate for her endorsement. They are adults with gravitas. trump is like a school girl desperate for the popular kids to like him.

Oh you're better than that... Try again...;) Time had to fake it because Kam refused to make it...
There are plenty of photos of Harris they could have used. They chose a drawing for their own reasons. It is a real cover made by Time.

There are plenty of photos of Harris they could have used. They chose a drawing for their own reasons. It is a real cover made by Time.
But they didn't... She refused so they had to fake it... Did they fake the article too?

I am assuming Forbes is a reliable source with most reasonable people..

Donald Trump Shares Fake AI-Created Image Of Himself On Truth Social​

That is just sad. trump could have prayed... or just fake prayed for a photo... But instead he made fake photos of him praying. That says it all.:rolleyes:

Donald Trump shared pictures made by AI that falsely showed Taylor Swift supporting him, even though she had criticized him before and backed Biden.

Trump loved fake pictures that showed Taylor Swift fans were supporting him on Sunday as the Republican candidate for president.

A lot of the pictures of women wearing “Swifties for Trump” t-shirts seemed to have been made by AI, but the former president shared photos of them on Truth Social.

In a post that Trump shared along with a clearly labelled “satire” photo collage, one X user wrote, “The Swifties For Trump movement is real!”

Another fake picture has the words “Taylor wants YOU to VOTE for Donald Trump” next to a picture of Taylor Swift dressed as Uncle Sam. Trump wrote, “I accept!”

It’s not clear if his comment is about the fake promotion from the pop star or the pictures of the AI-generated “Swifties” who are behind him.

Taylor Swift hasn’t said anything about any of the 2024 election candidates. Swift has been very critical of the former president in the past and backed the Biden-Harris campaign in 2020. Her support for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris in 2020 was based on topics like racial safety, women’s rights, and LGBTQIA+ inclusion. In 2016, Swift said that Trump’s win “completely blindsided” her. In other election cycles, Swift has spoken out against the former president.

CNN reported on Sunday that Swift fans are hoping she will show up at the Democratic National Convention this week. However, sources said that big name speakers are still being confirmed in Chicago.

"I don't know anything about them other than somebody else generated them. I didn’t generate them," said Trump, although he did not name the creator of the images. "These were all made up by other people."
makeamericagreat.gif

Back