Trump Use AI to Fake Taylor Swift Endorsement in US Elections

So trump created a fake Time Magazine cover because he does not trust the real Time Magazine?
Shouldn't he just create his own trump magazine...
You sad caricature of ignorance, stupidity and gullibility, it was for fun halfwit. :laugh:

They told her no notes at the interview...no teleprompter...no retakes or editing...;)
If you ask somebody to grant you an audience
and then try to dictate the terms on top of it,
you should not be surprised to be told to pound sand.

I, unfortunately, tell people to do that
even when they say nothing to me.:cool:
That's just one reason why I'm not running for public office.

If you ask somebody to grant you an audience
and then try to dictate the terms on top of it,
you should not be surprised to be told to pound sand.

I, unfortunately, tell people to do that
even when they say nothing to me.:cool:

Her loss...your loss...Your choices...;) And you two are ok with that...I'm Ok with you being Ok with that...

stupid shit....Trump is using unauthorized music from artist, including Beyonce's Freedom, he's plagiarizing speaking points from the Harris campaign and fuck the tips bullshit and now this....and the fact the man DON'T PAY LAWSUITS, THE FACT HE DOES NOTHING BUT TYE UP THE COURTS WITH HIS BULLSHIT COMPLAINTS, there's pretty much nothing anybody can do because our AJ that worthless pile of shit, does nothing to go after this guy.​

You are weird
Fredo has mental issues. FWIW, he and STY have met in person. I suspect STY was trying to recruit him as a patsy for a truck bomb on a Dallas federal building such as the FBI HQ but that was before 1/6 and STY's FBI interview.

6tdf3y.jpg

6tcsg1.jpg

Fredo has mental issues. FWIW, he and STY have met in person. I suspect STY was trying to recruit him as a patsy for a truck bomb on a Dallas federal building such as the FBI HQ but that was before 1/6 and STY's FBI interview.

6tdf3y.jpg

6tcsg1.jpg
no we haven't, dumbfuck.

stop lying, jizz filled submissive hemorrhoid..

it's funny because it implies you get ass-raped and have a hemorrhoid that becomes the receptacle for your dominator's jizz.

Back