Trump VS Kamala

Well that's interesting.... So you don't think very highly of her? You have lots of company ..;)
I should have known, what I said would sail right over your head!

When someone answers a question with another question- with the answer in the question, it is called a Rhetorical question!

This method of answering questions with questions, in order to let the questioner realize that he can find the answer by reasoning (Socrates would say that the answer was in him all along), is called maieutics (the related adjective being maieutic).

When someone answers a question with another question- with the answer in the question, it is called a Rhetorical question!

This method of answering questions with questions, in order to let the questioner realize that he can find the answer by reasoning (Socrates would say that the answer was in him all along), is called maieutics (the related adjective being maieutic).
Answering a question with another question is also a tactic used by passive-aggressive chickenshits to avoid stating an opinion that will lead to their total destruction in the debate. :laugh:

You have a wonderful morning... Watch the Olympics... they're amazing so far... A bit of disappointment with men's gymnastics. But a silver medal in synchro diving...;) ( In the meantime gift Kam a break... She's got a rough road to hoe...;))

She may be related to my impotence
Love your avatar, as it shows just how much the woke left has disintegrated into a moronic mass of imbeciles. Did you
happen to see the Last Supper at the Olympics being highlighted and mocked by a group of faggot Drag Queens?
We all know the Left are anti Christian to the max, but that display of Drag Queens has taken their anti Christian to
a new level.

Love your avatar, as it shows just how much the woke left has disintegrated into a moronic mass of imbeciles. Did you
happen to see the Last Supper at the Olympics being highlighted and mocked by a group of faggot Drag Queens?
We all know the Left are anti Christian to the max, but that display of Drag Queens has taken their anti Christian to
a new level.
Listen up Idiot!

THAT WAS FUCKING FRANCE- this was not the United States hosting the Olympics.

We do not control what other countries do!

You are the stupidest Mother-Fucker here in this forum!

Congratulations!

a new level.
Love your ignorance- Your ignorance is the gift that keeps on giving the Democrats elections!

Listen up Idiot!

THAT WAS FUCKING FRANCE- this was not the United States hosting the Olympics.

We do not control what other countries do!

You are the stupidest Mother-Fucker here in this forum!

Congratulations!
MAGAts are stupid, it wasn’t the last supper, it was a Bacchanalia, the god Bacchus was honored during the Ancient Greek Olympics, which by the way were performed in the nude. That ought to trigger them as well.

Christians need to start reading books instead of burning them.

Back