Trump withholds Aid so Russia can invade ...

Jack

Verified User
It's pretty clear to me that Trump and Putin hatched this Plot in Helsinki where Ukraine would be kneecapped by the US (on Trump's Orders) and the Russians could complete their Invasion of the former Soviet Territory.

It's pretty clear to me that Trump and Putin hatched this Plot in Helsinki where Ukraine would be kneecapped by the US (on Trump's Orders) and the Russians could complete their Invasion of the former Soviet Territory.

Do you remember Winston Smith? He was the Amazon lunatic who wanted to nuke North Korea. Aren't you glad that we didn't listen to him?

Do you remember Winston Smith? He was the Amazon lunatic who wanted to nuke North Korea. Aren't you glad that we didn't listen to him?

1. You may have noticed North Korea has NOT de-nuclearized, and has in fact hundreds of atomic bombs now.
2. NK is now in Talks with Iran about exchanging Nuclear things for Iranian oil.

I've come across a List of Russian Agents that support crippling Ukraine in advance of the Russian Invasion.

Well documented Agents of the Russian Federation that actively support withholding Aid and assistance to Ukraine:

anatta
anonymoose
bigdog
billy
countryboy
damocles
dark soul
darth omar
evmetro
Guille
grumpy
noise
ILA
legion
Rb 60
Red Crow
sailor
Stargazer
stretch
text drivers are killers
truth detector
tsuke
usfreedom

No doubt following in that SCOTUS Rehnquist supreme swastika up Uranus court immaculate drug conception standing for those burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate health care patriot act plan along with Rehnquist's fabricated misnomer immaculate Islam conception bill of attainder for a Washington, D.C. born WW II Pentagon staff sergeant granting Islam dhimmitude servitude slavery for the Bicentennial second coming in killing of all the Jews in NYC & Israel as if this Christian Nation SCOTUS fabricated misnomer of an immaculate conception in Christiananality pedophilia has granted standing & sold Islam rite to rule over Israel & invade the US & Israel on 9/11 suicidal super ego homicidal sociopsychopathilogical despicable & vile Mengele concentration camp baptize thine eyes by urinations defamations prior to exterminations national religion.

Deflection.

We know Trump and Putin discussed Ukraine. No one knows the contents of the Helsinki Agreements because the Notes were confiscated. The Translators bodies were tossed into lye pits and were never discovered. But it's pretty well understood that Trump will get Rights to a Moscow Trump Resort Hotel in return for stabbing Ukraine in the back and withholding Military Aid.

Well documented Agents of the Russian Federation that actively support withholding Aid and assistance to Ukraine:

anatta
anonymoose
bigdog
billy
countryboy
damocles
dark soul
darth omar
evmetro
Guille
grumpy
noise
ILA
legion
Rb 60
Red Crow
sailor
Stargazer
stretch
text drivers are killers
truth detector
tsuke
usfreedom

FYI, noise is an alternate Anatta account. He is the only Russian agent on your dumb list. :cof1:

Did anyone else see how ugly it got in today's press conference with Trump and Zelensky. when our idiot president had the nerve to tell Zelensky that he should befriend Putin and work with him?

Zelensky was immediately attacked by his own Ukraine press for not responding back at Trump with fire and fury. They screamed out pretty loudly directly at Trump and Zelensky We need to have those comments from the Ukrainian press interpreted, because they were clearly shocked and upset by Trump's comment to Zelensky about being Putin's friend.

Here Putin is murdering their citizens as we speak,trying to overthrow their sovereign nation, and even shot down a Ukraine airliner out of the Ukraine sky that killed close to 300 innocent Ukrainians.

Donald Trump has to be the stupidest idiot on the planet.

FYI, noise is an alternate Anatta account. He is the only Russian agent on your dumb list. :cof1:

(shaking head) This is why they are called 'covert agents'. They disguise themselves as typical drones, while secretly doing the bidding of Putin.
(I know you are new here, 3d. But you'll catch on as we go through this Impeachment Investigation)

Did anyone else see how ugly it got in today's press conference with Trump and Zelensky. when our idiot president had the nerve to tell Zelensky that he should befriend Putin and work with him?

Zelensky was immediately attacked by his own Ukraine press for not responding back at Trump with fire and fury. They screamed out pretty loudly directly at Trump and Zelensky We need to have those comments from the Ukrainian press interpreted, because they were clearly shocked and upset by Trump's comment to Zelensky about being Putin's friend.
Here Putin is murdering their citizens as we speak,trying to overthrow their sovereign nation, and even shot down a Ukraine airliner out of the Ukraine sky that killed close to 300 innocent Ukrainians.
Donald Trump has to be the stupidest idiot on the planet.

Leaving out those burning Bush's for the stupidest idiots on the planet Darwin Award ? Guessing broadcast TV news isn't published study of warming oceans, glacier meltings, rising oceans, Amazon rain forest fires, massive bird die offs along with bees colony collapses; as that certainly follows that Christian Nation SCOTUS business of selling rites to those burning Bush's Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops for their Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" 9/11 patriot act master plan along with Christiananality pedophilia selling Islam dhimmitude servitude slavery rites of Israel Jews.

1. You may have noticed North Korea has NOT de-nuclearized, and has in fact hundreds of atomic bombs now.
2. NK is now in Talks with Iran about exchanging Nuclear things for Iranian oil.

I've come across a List of Russian Agents that support crippling Ukraine in advance of the Russian Invasion.

So, are you saying that we should have started a nuclear conflict? Can you ask Winston if he and Reasonable Guy still think that radiation respects borders?

(shaking head) This is why they are called 'covert agents'. They disguise themselves as typical drones, while secretly doing the bidding of Putin.
(I know you are new here, 3d. But you'll catch on as we go through this Impeachment Investigation)

Might want to re-check my registration date.

So, are you saying that we should have started a nuclear conflict? Can you ask Winston if he and Reasonable Guy still think that radiation respects borders?

You are re-shaping their Argument.
Their Argument was a Massive Sea and Air Attack using Conventional Weapons.
If, and only if, NK used nuclear weapons, would the US react in kind. The first to start any 'nuclear' confrontation would be NK.

This is a useless argument at this point. NK has MANY more atomic bombs hidden away at multiple sites. The time for a pre-emptive strike has passed.
Now, the ball is in Controlled Opposition's corner. Still think there is any chance NK will denuclearize? Still think NK won't exchange weapons technology with Iran and others?

Your parenthetic comment seems false. Since you can't read, I have been on JPP since 2006.

:) Yeah, I know. One of the Founders. Just fucking with you, 3d. (is that a crime?)
--->"I'm not stupid"<--- was put in there as a softball to you.

You are re-shaping their Argument.
Their Argument was a Massive Sea and Air Attack using Conventional Weapons.
If, and only if, NK used nuclear weapons, would the US react in kind. The first to start any 'nuclear' confrontation would be NK.

This is a useless argument at this point. NK has MANY more atomic bombs hidden away at multiple sites. The time for a pre-emptive strike has passed.
Now, the ball is in Controlled Opposition's corner. Still think there is any chance NK will denuclearize? Still think NK won't exchange weapons technology with Iran and others?

Someday, they might, but it is unlikely. Look what happens to nations which begin to reject the U.S. Petrodollar and give up their nuclear programs. You know, like Libya and Iraq.

But, you are correct about reshaping the argument. I don't know why we are giving aid to Ukraine. They are literal Nazi's. No, it is more about keeping the defense contractors rolling in the cash.

Say, Jack, do you ever wonder why some of the "news" and pundit outlets run ads for Boeing, Raytheon, and other defense contractors? Do you ever see them, turn to your significant other (assuming you have one) and say, "Honey, it's time we bought a new tank. Ours is three years old now."

Someday, they might, but it is unlikely. Look what happens to nations which begin to reject the U.S. Petrodollar and give up their nuclear programs. You know, like Libya and Iraq.

But, you are correct about reshaping the argument. I don't know why we are giving aid to Ukraine. They are literal Nazi's. No, it is more about keeping the defense contractors rolling in the cash.

Say, Jack, do you ever wonder why some of the "news" and pundit outlets run ads for Boeing, Raytheon, and other defense contractors? Do you ever see them, turn to your significant other (assuming you have one) and say, "Honey, it's time we bought a new tank. Ours is three years old now."

Can you say 'Military-Industrial Complex'.
"The United States is home to five of the world’s 10 largest defense contractors, and American companies account for 57 percent of total arms sales by the world’s 100 largest defense contractors, based on SIPRI data."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...rs-profiting-from-war-weapons-sales/39092315/

Can you say 'Military-Industrial Complex'.
"The United States is home to five of the world’s 10 largest defense contractors, and American companies account for 57 percent of total arms sales by the world’s 100 largest defense contractors, based on SIPRI data."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...rs-profiting-from-war-weapons-sales/39092315/

I was asking why they are doing direct to the consumer advertising on television.

The answer is so that they can control the media. Those talking heads know where their bread is buttered. It is the same with the direct to consumer marketing done by the pharmaceutical companies. The legacy media isn't going to lose those revenues by probing too deeply.

I think it's more likely that Trump just wanted dirt on Biden and was willing to withhold the money until he got it. The transcript really does sound like a mafia movie. You liked that we protected you while you were in jail, right? Nobody else did, that was us. Well now, I need a favor.

Back