Trump withholds Aid so Russia can invade ...

There was no whistle blower. The "anonymous" person who made the claim was never in the room. How is one a whistle blower using hearsay? That is why the report was dismissed as merit less.

Just so you will know- SHIT-FOR-Brains.

All conversations on White House phones are monitored by the Intelligence Department.

In the room? HA! Ha! Ha!

Well, after the Ukraine Whistleblower Report, that is about to change.

Doubt as Rehnquist's supreme swastika up Uranus court national religion redacted report would be changed, like those Bicentennial crooks on Capital Hill withholding Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate cops immaculate drug conceptions against a WW I vet caregiver for their future West Nazi Germany Virginia kill all the Jews in NYC & Israel to make them pay the US for the Holocaust & for Rehnquist to grant immaculate drug standing to those burning Bush's 9/11 Al Qaeda "death to the infidels" health care act dhimmitude servitude over a retired WW II Pentagon staff sergeant in need of medical care after a Mengele Nazi concentration camp baptize thine eyes by urinations defamations prior to exterminations of liberty & justice for all Christians second coming holycosts thru 9/11 adding to thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballot arsonists bill of attainder Nazi economic slavery to Islamophobia Christiananality pedophilia of just another Christian Nation.

Wrong. As usual.

I am right as always; you, you're just an idiot who can't get anything right and swallow the swill Adam Schiff dishes to the NY Times like a gullible dunce. :rolleyes:

Right from the report snowflake: I was not a direct witness to most of the events described.

Hard to be a whistle blower when all you got is hearsay and innuendo. :rolleyes:

Read the White House approved 'Transcript'. It's all right there.

I've got it right here. No quid pro quo; no direct request to investigate Biden. I keep asking you for the exact quote that supports you bullshit and all I keep getting is opinions and hyperbole.

Look, TD. It's fun trying to help you become educated but I've finished Dinner and need to make some Chocolate Chip Cookies and go watch Rachael Maddow.

You might want to educate yourself before you arrogantly presume you know what you are bloviating about. JackOFF.

I am mopping the floor with your dumb lying head and you are too dense to comprehend the OBVIOUS. So far, not one factual statement from you. I've provided nothing BUT facts.

I never find it fun trying to debate dishonest willful idiots who are fact challenged. ;)

I guess saying it makes it true.

No; the EVIDENCE says it. Here it is again right from the fucking report:

Mueller Report; Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.

I don't know why leftists are incapable of comprehending FACTS. :rolleyes:

Just so you will know- SHIT-FOR-Brains.

All conversations on White House phones are monitored by the Intelligence Department.

In the room? HA! Ha! Ha!

Just so you know moron; we have the fucking transcript. We also have the Adam Schiff letter from this ANONYMOUS person who admits they were not a direct witness to most of the events described.

You like mak9ing yourself look like a moron don't you?

Just so you know moron; we have the fucking transcript. We also have the Adam Schiff letter from this ANONYMOUS person who admits they were not a direct witness to most of the events described.

You like mak9ing yourself look like a moron don't you?

Yes, I'd like to thank the president for releasing the transcript- BECAUSE IT TOTALLY CORROBORATES EVERYTHING THE WHISTLE BLOWER SAID IN HIS/HER COMPLAINT!

AND, that is more than enough proof of the CORRUPTION of this Administration to impeach YOUR crooked president. JUST SO YOU WILL KNOW! HA! HA!

Yes, I'd like to thank the president for releasing the transcript- BECAUSE IT TOTALLY CORROBORATES EVERYTHING THE WHISTLE BLOWER SAID IN HIS/HER COMPLAINT!

What part corroborates the lies in the ANONYMOUS FAKE whistleblower's claims who was NEVER in the room or heard the conversation?

Paste it here and let's debate it. The transcript exposes the lies in the ANONYMOUS FAKE whistleblowers claims. See it here: https://www.justplainpolitics.com/showthread.php?126817-The-whistleblower-who-wasn-t-The-complaint

AND, that is more than enough proof of the CORRUPTION of this Administration to impeach YOUR crooked president. JUST SO YOU WILL KNOW! HA! HA!

Once again you make a painfully stupid prediction that cannot be supported by any facts. Does the FACT that you have NEVER been right about ANYTHING not bother you??? :rolleyes:

No; the EVIDENCE says it. Here it is again right from the fucking report:

Mueller Report; Page 173 V I: Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities.

I don't know why leftists are incapable of comprehending FACTS. :rolleyes:

Watch the video.

Watch the video.

I don't need a video; I have the entire Mueller Report downloaded and posted his conclusion. What part of "Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities" are you still having difficulty comprehending?

I don't need a video; I have the entire Mueller Report downloaded and posted his conclusion. What part of "Ultimately, the investigation did not establish that the Campaign coordinated or conspired with the Russian government in its election-interference activities" are you still having difficulty comprehending?

So basically, you only read the conclusion. :laugh:

Yeah, but after the Mueller Report, it was established that Trump doesn't have to follow the rules.

Did you watch the video?

Again, the Mueller report didn't establish that Trump doesn't have to follow the rules, it proved that the Russia Collusion was a LIE started by corrupt bureaucrats and a corrupt Political Party that refuses to accept the 2016 election results. :palm:

Of course it you would like to post the exact passage from the report that supports you lie filled claims I am happy to look at it.

Back