Trump withholds Aid so Russia can invade ...

I was asking why they are doing direct to the consumer advertising on television.

The answer is so that they can control the media. Those talking heads know where their bread is buttered. It is the same with the direct to consumer marketing done by the pharmaceutical companies. The legacy media isn't going to lose those revenues by probing too deeply.

Capitalism? Why are you asking me?

I think it's more likely that Trump just wanted dirt on Biden and was willing to withhold the money until he got it. The transcript really does sound like a mafia movie. You liked that we protected you while you were in jail, right? Nobody else did, that was us. Well now, I need a favor.

"I think it's more likely that Trump just wanted dirt on Biden and was willing to withhold the money until he got it."
Using his Office of President to extort a Personal Gain. I'm pretty sure that's not part of the Oath of Office.

It's pretty clear to me that Trump and Putin hatched this Plot in Helsinki where Ukraine would be kneecapped by the US (on Trump's Orders) and the Russians could complete their Invasion of the former Soviet Territory.

Got a link to this BULL SHIT JackOFF? :rolleyes:

I wasn't asking you, Jack. I was explaining. The sponsors make money from war. That is why the legacy media knows which topics they cannot talk about.

It's probably because everybody already knows the Power of the Defense Industry.
"On Jan. 17, 1961, President Dwight Eisenhower gave the nation a dire warning about what he described as a threat to democratic government. He called it the military-industrial complex, a formidable union of defense contractors and the armed forces."
https://www.npr.org/2011/01/17/132942244/ikes-warning-of-military-expansion-50-years-later

The transcripts of the Meeting in Helsinki were taken. There are no witnesses of what transpired.

In other words; you have NOTHING to support your bullshit filled eruptions. Thank you for that admission. We don't prosecute people on rumors, lies, innuendo and hyperbole. :rolleyes:

"I think it's more likely that Trump just wanted dirt on Biden and was willing to withhold the money until he got it."
Using his Office of President to extort a Personal Gain. I'm pretty sure that's not part of the Oath of Office.

Yeah, but after the Mueller Report, it was established that Trump doesn't have to follow the rules.

It's the "Do me a Favor" part, TD.

No it is not; he wasn't asking for anything JackOFF. Here is the sentence: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your wealthy people. The server, they say Ukraine has it

It's clear he is speaking for the American people, not himself. It is also clear he is not offering anything in return. What is apparent is Joe O'Biden bragging about interfering with another countries investigation into corruption involving his son but you dishonest dullards on the left don't give a shit. :rolleyes:

Yeah, but after the Mueller Report, it was established that Trump doesn't have to follow the rules.

The Mueller report showed that there was no collusion, coordination or conspiracy between the Trump campaign and Russia. Perhaps you should read the report before you spam the forum with your predictable stupidity?

No it is not; he wasn't asking for anything JackOFF. Here is the sentence: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your wealthy people. The server, they say Ukraine has it

It's clear he is speaking for the American people, not himself. It is also clear he is not offering anything in return. What is apparent is Joe O'Biden bragging about interfering with another countries investigation into corruption involving his son but you dishonest dullards on the left don't give a shit. :rolleyes:

Don't try to play stupid, TD. This is crystal clear.

Well, after the Ukraine Whistleblower Report, that is about to change.

There was no whistle blower. The "anonymous" person who made the claim was never in the room. How is one a whistle blower using hearsay? That is why the report was dismissed as merit less.

Don't try to play stupid, TD. This is crystal clear.

The only one LOOKING stupid is you JackOFF. Apparently you lack the IQ it would take to comprehend the OBVIOUS. You're a great reason why I say it is useless to argue with idiots. Even when you slap and idiot with the FACTS, they continue to LIE, FLAIL and bloviate stupidity without end.

As I said, show me where he made any demands of the Ukrainian President JackOFF.

The only one LOOKING stupid is you JackOFF. Apparently you lack the IQ it would take to comprehend the OBVIOUS. You're a great reason why I say it is useless to argue with idiots. Even when you slap and idiot with the FACTS, they continue to LIE, FLAIL and bloviate stupidity without end.

As I said, show me where he made any demands of the Ukrainian President JackOFF.

Read the White House approved 'Transcript'. It's all right there.

Look, TD. It's fun trying to help you become educated but I've finished Dinner and need to make some Chocolate Chip Cookies and go watch Rachael Maddow.

It's probably because everybody already knows the Power of the Defense Industry.
"On Jan. 17, 1961, President Dwight Eisenhower gave the nation a dire warning about what he described as a threat to democratic government. He called it the military-industrial complex, a formidable union of defense contractors and the armed forces."
https://www.npr.org/2011/01/17/132942244/ikes-warning-of-military-expansion-50-years-later

Yes, but no matter how many commercials Raytheon shows, I still won't be buying any cruise missiles from them. If Russia invades Ukraine, I will discuss Trump's possible involvement. :|

Back