TRUMP

Democrats in Pennsylvania OPENLY bragged about registering as Republicans in the primary to vote against Trump. News Flash: Crooks didn't like Trump very much. Crooks sent his money to ACTBLUE for Progressive causes.

Bullshit walks and money talks.
So apparently, ExpressLane, your argument reduces to:

He was not a registered republican...and then you are giving excuses for why he was????

Jesus H. Christ. Are you nuts?

So apparently, ExpressLane, your argument reduces to:

He was not a registered republican...and then you are giving excuses for why he was????

Jesus H. Christ. Are you nuts?
I never said he wasn't a registered republican. Can you prove he wasn't a Democrat in RINO's clothing? Regardless he hated Trump just like you he just had more guts to do something about it than you.

Depends old man.

That is so cute. I bet the other patients in your ward think you are...umm....sane?
Can you guarantee he did do it just to vote against Trump like so many Democrats bragged about doing?

HE WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.

That is what is being said.

Are you saying he was not a REGISTERED REPUBLICAN? Because if you are, we have all seen his registration certificate.

I never said he wasn't a registered republican.

You did give a thumbs up to a guy who said he wasn't...that he was a Democrat.

Can you prove he wasn't a Democrat in RINO's clothing?

I never said that he wasn't. Why do you want me to prove something I never said?

Don't you understand how these things work?

Regardless he hated Trump just like you he just had more guts to do something about it than you.
I do not hate Trump. I do not hate anyone. So, if you are saying he hated Trump like me...then he did not hate Trump.

You are confused, aren't you?

Get some rest.

So he filled out a non binding form. Big deal :laugh:
The shooter was a Registered Republican.

Amazing thing about Trump supporters is that no matter how deep they dig...they always seem to think that digging just a bit deeper is a great idea.

You did give a thumbs up to a guy who said he wasn't...that he was a Democrat.

And????

I never said that he wasn't. Why do you want me to prove something I never said?
So you admit he might be a Democrat hater in RINO clothing.

Don't you understand how these things work?
Yes

I do not hate Trump. I do not hate anyone. So, if you are saying he hated Trump like me...then he did not hate Trump.
:okjen:
You are confused, aren't you?
Not at all. Democrats Biden's age and older are tough. They seem to think Crooks signing some nonbinding form makes a difference.

Get some rest.
I just played 18 so I think I will. Thanks

1721836309521-png.1606679
Sadly, half this country thinks Trump is trying to give this country back to the people!

The other half is smart enough to know that Trump is trying to take the country back to the Stone Age!

Next stupid BRAIN FART posting PLEASE!

One candidate had 5 kids with 3 women and says “I cant help myself, I just start kissing”, the other’s a chick. Guess who’s being framed as the slut?​

t52igbtebsed1.jpeg

Back