TRUMP

Doesn't matter what he supported or opposed.
It's quite literally the whole point, you dolt! What one supports is what matters. This guy supports Joe Biden and his handlers' Marxist policies. This guy was soooooo TDS deranged that he was willing to assassinate Trump because of it. THAT'S what matters.
He was a REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.
Meaningless. TDS deranged Marxists can and DO register as Republicans. If I were to move from Wisconsin to Pennsylvania, I could easily register as a Democrat even though I am "mega MAGA" to the hilt and then I could go out and vote for Republican candidates in general elections. Party registration is MEANINGLESS, dude.

It's quite literally the whole point, you dolt! What one supports is what matters. This guy supports Joe Biden and his handlers' Marxist policies. This guy was soooooo TDS deranged that he was willing to assassinate Trump because of it. THAT'S what matters.

THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.

Why not just agree, because every sane, intelligent person here KNOWS that THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.

Your are making a fool of yourself...not that I mind.
Meaningless. TDS deranged Marxists can and DO register as Republicans. If I were to move from Wisconsin to Pennsylvania, I could easily register as a Democrat even though I am "mega MAGA" to the hilt and then I could go out and vote for Republican candidates in general elections. Party registration is MEANINGLESS, dude.
If anyone registers as a Republican for any reason...even those you invented up above...IT MEANS THEY ARE A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.

Just give this up. You are an idiot if you don't, because THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.

THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.
Scream it to the high heavens all you want, but it is a completely and utterly meaningless fact for the reasoning that I have already stated.
Why not just agree, because every sane, intelligent person here KNOWS that THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.
The shooter was a registered Republican. So?
Your are making a fool of yourself...not that I mind.
^^^^ :rofl2: :rofl2:
If anyone registers as a Republican for any reason...even those you invented up above...IT MEANS THEY ARE A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.
YAYYYYY!!!!! You've successfully figured out that "registering as a Republican" means that one is now a "registered Republican". GOOD JOB!!!!

Now, what does that mean, exactly? This is the part that you've been struggling with...........
Just give this up.
No. I will continue to call out your BS for what it is.
You are an idiot if you don't,
You are an idiot if you keep parroting the same BS over and over again, expecting it to somehow transform into something meaningful.
because THE SHOOTER WAS A REGISTERED REPUBLICAN.
Yes, the shooter was a registered Republican. SO?

Scream it to the high heavens all you want, but it is a completely and utterly meaningless fact for the reasoning that I have already stated.

YAYYYYY!!!!! You've successfully figured out that "registering as a Republican" means that one is now a "registered Republican". GOOD JOB!!!!

Now, what does that mean, exactly? This is the part that you've been struggling with...........

You are an idiot if you keep parroting the same BS over and over again, expecting it to somehow transform into something meaningful.

All your whining aside, the shooter was still a republican.

1722102915171.png

There ya go. So glad you took my advice.

Yes, indeed, the shooter was a registered Republican.

You should have said that a half dozen posts ago.

That is all I said about the shooter...that he was a registered Republican.

Now we agree.

So you wanna talk about my golf game now?

Former Prez All Ears, No Bandage... Seemingly No Injury​

13da94b3d64b4a6b8f50a33c87d069b8_md.jpg

No, gun culture is a republican thing.
Nope. The whole concept of "gun culture" is a leftist invention. Conservatives simply support the Constitution and individual freedom, while leftists remain intent on corrupting and denigrating everything that is good.

You fail again.

But keep flailing, it's fun to watch.

View attachment 28397

Back