Trump's Bizarre Turn At Town Hall Has Critics Asking New Questions About His Health

Trump is at his lowest level right now. He has to avoid debates, and answering questions. What did he promise yesterday? He talked about the horrible criminals, rapists, and murderers that are coming in. Then said the people on the left are worse. Democrats are worse than the murderers he claims are coming in. Trump is demented and a mess.
Nordie you dimwit. Trump is doing interviews and rallies all day every day. Grab yesterday's 45-minute gabfest with Glenn Beck on his podcast.

untill the shit stains admit that Joe Biden has lost it and was forced out - we have nothing to discuss together

which I know won't happen because you still won't admit that Liary Rotten used Russia as an excuse for her horrible campaign loss
I guess you are ignorant of the fact that Biden is the one that made the decision to drop out. No one forced him.

But then you have already admitted once that you are a lying shit stain.

Donald Trump’s critics say the former president’s strange town hall event on Monday is raising new questions about his health and mental stamina.

The Q&A event was paused when someone in the crowd fainted, then paused again when someone else fainted in the room, which Trump complained was too hot.

“Personally, I enjoy this. We lose weight, you know,” Trump joked. “No, you lose weight. We could do this ― lose 4 or 5 pounds.”

After the second person fainted, Trump decided to ditch the Q&A.

“Let’s not do any more questions. Let’s just listen to music,” he said. “Let’s make it into a music fest. Who the hell wants to hear questions, right?”

He called on his audio team to play “a couple of really beauties,” then stayed on stage for 40 or so minutes more, swaying to the songs, mouthing some of the lyrics and occasionally moving his hands to the music.

He also offered comments about the music from time to time, such as “great song.”

Trump’s decision to cut off the questions at the town hall comes in the wake of him canceling a “60 Minutes” interview as well as refusing to take part in a second debate with his Democratic rival, Vice President Kamala Harris.

It also comes amid a new focus on his health and cognition due to speeches marked by slurred words, confusion over names and location, and lengthy, rambling digressions.

“I saw decline in his skills in ’20 from ’16,” former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, once a Trump insider before turning into a critic, told New York Times columnist Frank Bruni on Sunday. “And you see significant declines still.”

Trump’s critics on X said the former president’s odd appearance at the town-hall style event Monday only adds to those questions:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trumps-bizarre-turn-town-hall-040643627.html

View attachment 33602
View attachment 33603
The desperation is very strong in this brainless twit.

laugh-laughing.gif

Trump Kamala is not mentally fit to be President. How in the world is there ONE person who sees that clip, and the clip of him her answering a question about small business with a rambling, incoherent 'weave' that included 'big businesses are bigger than small businesses' and a rant about hydrogen fuel.

30 minutes standing there like a buffoon while the sycophants clapped and swayed behind him. That is not normal.
I had to correct this to be factual. I am amused that you stupidly believe that voting for Kamala is a sign of intelligence.

I bet you clap like a trained seal when she bloviates her unintelligible word salad, don't you? ;)

Did you see the clip, Early? Of Trump standing on stage at a town hall dancing for thirty minutes while the audience filed out in disbelief? And you are going to vote for this guy? He is not mentally fit. How is it not completely obvious, even to you? Explain this.
Did you see this one?

Here is a link to the entire Oaks town hall. Trump stops talking at 1:05 and the music starts.

At 1:11 Trump speaks again, says he will take another question, then play YMCA and go home. He never takes a another question. Says he is working to make America gayer. (Unable to pronounce greater?) He then has them play YMCA and he doesn't go home. but hangs out swaying for another 30 minutes. It's beyond weird.

It is a waste of time to talk about Trump's health mental or physical. He will not allow his physicals to reach the people. He has hidden them since he first ran. Not once has he provided physicals or his taxes. That is what other candidates and presidents have done. He even kept the doctors from reporting on his ear scratch. That is what a person who has something big to hide would do.
blah-hand.gif

bahahaha. good one derp stick

save it for your fellow shit stains though.

I actually have a brain
We have talked about this before but I can understand why you forgot. One of the signs of dementia is being unable to find the correct words so the person just makes up nonsense words to use instead, words like "derp."

Back