Trump's Bizarre Turn At Town Hall Has Critics Asking New Questions About His Health

untill the shit stains admit that Joe Biden has lost it and was forced out - we have nothing to discuss together

which I know won't happen because you still won't admit that Liary Rotten used Russia as an excuse for her horrible campaign loss
Democrats love to pretend that their unprecedented actions in this election were not unprecedented.

I wonder why you pretend Joe could have a town hall.

We know why Kamala cannot do one without a teleprompter.

Are you saying Trump had to use a teleprompter during his debate with Harris? (The moderators were using one just like with Harris at Univision.)

We now know you are an idiot that thinks JD Vance was using a computer to get the answers when interviewed by Lulu Garcia-Navaro.

No but sanity is a requirement.

You think Kamala is about sanity? MORON ALERT!

If When Trump wins the election, the odds favor the 25th Amendment being enacted within the first year of his presidency.

The odds are in favor of you looking like a clueless dumbass after he takes office and none of the emotional hysterics you morons predicted come true.

89kwt5.gif
That's quite a talent, Trump Dummy. Do you ever choke on it?

yawn

Even democrats that can show a level of honesty (needle in a haystack) would admit he was forced out
Tell us why Trump is standing swaying to the music for 40 minutes.

Are you saying Trump had to use a teleprompter during his debate with Harris? (The moderators were using one just like with Harris at Univision.)

Are you a moron? That was rhetorical.

We now know you are an idiot that thinks JD Vance was using a computer to get the answers when interviewed by Lulu Garcia-Navaro.

We know you are an idiot who can't post without lying and looking like a mentally challenged moron. :palm:

who cares?

the article I read said they had several medical emergencies due to the heat - as the crazy libtards keep trying to kill him so the rally was inside and they had to keep the doors closed

It tells you....medical emergencies....so they stopped the town hall.

I wish you had a fucking brain or at least some honesty.

Back