Trump's Bizarre Turn At Town Hall Has Critics Asking New Questions About His Health

He was not dealing with a health emergency dipshit. He has lost his mind. And you will vote for him anyway.
he was dealing with a hot space that people were uncomfortable in

if I was in a swing state I definitely would vote for him

and unlike you, I wouldn't need to lie about it

you were voting for Dementia Joe if he didn't drop out

he was dealing with a hot space that people were uncomfortable in

if I was in a swing state I definitely would vote for him

and unlike you, I wouldn't need to lie about it

you were voting for Dementia Joe if he didn't drop out

But I wanted him to drop out. You don’t want Trump to drop out. If you can’t see the difference you are a fucking moron.

and is winning

Scamala is a cackling hag

when she loses the media will begin to care about her plagiarism too - so her career is over
It seems you don't know how voting works. None of the votes are counted until the polls close on voting day.
Someone leading in the polls isn't winning. Someone trailing in the polls certainly isn't winning.
Trump is currently trailing in polls.

The funny thing about her plagiarism is when you look at it, it really isn't plagiarism. Harris cites numbers. Those numbers didn't originate with the media. The media reported the numbers that came from researchers.

It seems you don't know how voting works. None of the votes are counted until the polls close on voting day.
Someone leading in the polls isn't winning. Someone trailing in the polls certainly isn't winning.
Trump is currently trailing in polls.

The funny thing about her plagiarism is when you look at it, it really isn't plagiarism. Harris cites numbers. Those numbers didn't originate with the media. The media reported the numbers that came from researchers.
it seems you can't read a room to save your life

I suspect you do sense she is losing, but you also hope to sleep tonight

But it's the musical ritual that really captures Trump:

1. He alone controls the volume. Most nights when he's home, he walks downstairs to the ground floor of Mar-a-Lago. Like clockwork, the crowd rises in applause, greeting the guest of honor — and sometimes complimenting his ear for music.

• Trump shakes hands as people pass his table near the front. After dinner, he'll open his iPad and play the hits. Sometimes it's so loud that people have trouble talking. He marvels at the sound quality filling the garden.
  • The same is true at his campaign events. He has no interest in switching topics, tone or volume. He's wholly content controlling the same playlist.
2. The songs stay the same. At Mar-a-Lago — and on the patio of his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey — the music is always "big names and songs people recognize," a member of his inner circle tells us.

• It's Trump's golden oldies: "Phantom of the Opera" ... "Jesus Christ Superstar" ... and Elvis, including "Suspicious Minds." Plus "Hello" by Lionel Ritchie ... Guns N' Roses' "November Rain" ... and the duet by James Brown and Luciano Pavarotti, "It's A Man's Man's Man's World."
  • Sinéad O'Connor's "Nothing Compares 2 U" is a favorite. REM snuck in a couple of weeks ago. Elton John's another favorite.
  • At Bedminster, Trump even kept the tunes spinning (wearing a "Make America Great Again" baseball cap) the night he learned of his first federal indictment, in the classified documents case, the N.Y. Times reported.

But it's the musical ritual that really captures Trump:

1. He alone controls the volume. Most nights when he's home, he walks downstairs to the ground floor of Mar-a-Lago. Like clockwork, the crowd rises in applause, greeting the guest of honor — and sometimes complimenting his ear for music.

• Trump shakes hands as people pass his table near the front. After dinner, he'll open his iPad and play the hits. Sometimes it's so loud that people have trouble talking. He marvels at the sound quality filling the garden.
  • The same is true at his campaign events. He has no interest in switching topics, tone or volume. He's wholly content controlling the same playlist.
2. The songs stay the same. At Mar-a-Lago — and on the patio of his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey — the music is always "big names and songs people recognize," a member of his inner circle tells us.

• It's Trump's golden oldies: "Phantom of the Opera" ... "Jesus Christ Superstar" ... and Elvis, including "Suspicious Minds." Plus "Hello" by Lionel Ritchie ... Guns N' Roses' "November Rain" ... and the duet by James Brown and Luciano Pavarotti, "It's A Man's Man's Man's World."
  • Sinéad O'Connor's "Nothing Compares 2 U" is a favorite. REM snuck in a couple of weeks ago. Elton John's another favorite.
  • At Bedminster, Trump even kept the tunes spinning (wearing a "Make America Great Again" baseball cap) the night he learned of his first federal indictment, in the classified documents case, the N.Y. Times reported.
You get they are making fun of him, right?

You get they are making fun of him, right?
Yes. Its well-known Trump has a playlist and likes to DJ so what he did last night should surprise no one.

GZ74EDPXAAA1xAU

He sure can’t dance. What a dud.

You say that NOW but when Trump wins in November and makes America GREAT again, you will find out that according to Project 2025 there will be MANDATORY TRUMP DANCING. In fact there's a move afoot among MAGA supporters to make all other forms of dancing illegal.

Because when you have moves like Diaper Don you don't need no other dances than the "stand in one spot, swaying while making simultaneous jerk-off motions with both hands for 45 mintues.

Even if they are not approved by the Senate, these people and others like them will be the people that stand between Trump and his destruction of the country. Which one of them is going to do it? Much less the majority.

No one will stand up to Trump. All the folks who turned on Trump and revealed all the shit going on behind the scenes did so AFTER they left his employ and were hawking books to make themselves richer.

And they were the ONLY people standing between Donald and his worse inclinations. And they didn't do ANYTHING. None of them.

If it weren't for Jan 6 I don't think I'd take Trump as seriously as I do. He is a threat but not the REAL threat...the real threat is the movement he has sparked. Once that stuff gets baked into the system the system is screwed.

Trump supporters absolutely loving his weird, unhinged town hall yesterday is really one of the most predictable things ever.

Apparently, things are "bad" right now - with unemployment low, 15+ million jobs added, and the market around 43K. Should be interesting to see how much better Trump does.

Back