Trump's Bump in the Polls Disappears

Trump Widens Lead After Biden's Debate Debacle ...
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › U.S. › Politics
5 days ago — Donald Trump is ahead of President Biden by six percentage points among likely voters in a new national survey.

Poor Marty.
So you are offering information from 5 days ago to inform about information from yesterday.

Another MAGA moron working the way MAGA morons work these things.

The New York Times
5 days ago — Donald Trump is ahead of President Biden by six percentage points among likely voters in a new national survey. Overall, 74 percent of ...

The debate was on June 27, the poll was five days ago on July 3

"So you are offering information from several days BEFORE the debate to discuss what has happened AFTER the debate."

Minnie or Mickey Mouse indeed.

The New York Times
5 days ago — Donald Trump is ahead of President Biden by six percentage points among likely voters in a new national survey. Overall, 74 percent of ...

The debate was on June 27, the poll was five days ago on July 3

"So you are offering information from several days BEFORE the debate to discuss what has happened AFTER the debate."

Minnie or Mickey Mouse indeed.
Your post shows it was from 5 days ago. Read your post...you will see.

And you are using that to dispute what was offered YESTERDAY.

It is so difficult to debate with stupid people like you. But, I do not mind the effort. In fact, I get a kick out of it.

So...Mickey or Minnie?

It is so difficult to debate with stupid people like you. But, I do not mind the effort. In fact, I get a kick out of it.

So...Mickey or Minnie?

It's part of the fun here...when it's not tiresome.

So...Mickey or Minnie?
Tghay Depends frankie on the poll you read.

It's part of the fun here...when it's not tiresome.
Concentrate, Marty.

The special bartender to old Blue Eyes posted:

“So you are offering information from several days BEFORE the debate to discuss what has happened AFTER the debate.’

The NYT’s poll was on July 3. That’s after the debate, not “several days BEFORE the debate.”

Do you understand now, Marty?

I doubt it, poor Marty.

Speaking of stupid, Marty.

Concentrate, Marty.

The special bartender to old Blue Eyes posted:

“So you are offering information from several days BEFORE the debate to discuss what has happened AFTER the debate.’

The NYT’s poll was on July 3. That’s after the debate, not “several days BEFORE the debate.”

Do you understand now, Marty?

I doubt it, poor Marty.

Speaking of stupid, Marty.
I did not write that to you.'

What I wrote to you was:

"So you are offering information from 5 days ago to inform about information from yesterday.

Another MAGA moron working the way MAGA morons work these things."

You've dug deep enough, Earl. Stop digging.

Trump broke out of an even race to take a lead in the polls following the debate. As of this morning, the lead is gone.

Often happens after debates. This race is not about Biden, it’s about stopping Trump.

Back