Trump's Bump in the Polls Disappears

I think Earl in his dumb way was trying to be helpful. The thread is about a lead that just disappeared; he was recalling that vanished lead he will lose sleep over tonight.
It's not a very flattering thing for #TRE45ON that he can't even manage a lead over an elderly guy who totally flubbed the debate. I love it. :laugh:

Post no. 5:

“So you are offering information from several days BEFORE the debate to discuss what has happened AFTER the debate.’

The NYT’s poll was a f t e r the debate.

It must be awful to be nearly nine decades old and near vegetative state.

Concentrate, Marty.

The special bartender to old Blue Eyes posted:

“So you are offering information from several days BEFORE the debate to discuss what has happened AFTER the debate.’

The NYT’s poll was on July 3. That’s after the debate, not “several days BEFORE the debate.”

Do you understand now, Marty?

I doubt it, poor Marty.

Speaking of stupid, Marty.

The only information I "offered" was the fact of Trump's post debate lead after the race had been running about even, and now the new 538 polling showing the lead gone. Even for you this should not be difficult but you apparently can't help yourself from stringing it out.

The only information I "offered" was the fact of Trump's post debate lead after the race had been running about even, and now the new 538 polling showing the lead gone. Even for you this should not be difficult but you apparently can't help yourself from stringing it out.
Try to keep up, Marty.

I pointed out a lie from the special barkeeper to Old Blue Eyes about when the NYT’s poll was posted.

Hint, it was long after the debate, not b e f o r e. the debate, as he posted.

Do you understand now, Marty?

Trump broke out of an even race to take a lead in the polls following the debate. As of this morning, the lead is gone.

Does not matter..he is done

Prominent House Democrats Want Biden to Exit 2024 Race​

Trump broke out of an even race to take a lead in the polls following the debate. As of this morning, the lead is gone.

tenor.gif

I think Earl in his dumb way was trying to be helpful. The thread is about a lead that just disappeared; he was recalling that vanished lead he will lose sleep over tonight.

No, the thread is about a delusional and moronic claim based on a single outlier poll that is incorrect.

National polls mean nothing. The election comes down to not only a handful of states, but a handful of counties.

Correct. Popular polls mean nothing. National polls are meaningless because we do not elect Presidents based on popular vote.

Back