Trump's Bump in the Polls Disappears

Often happens after debates. This race is not about Biden, it’s about stopping Trump.
tenor.gif

I think 538 had Hillary as basically the same in 2016.
They did. They failed to consider swing state polling. Yet she still got more overall votes than did Trump. She ran a lackadaisical campaign while he focused on those swing states. He barely squeaked by as it was. And then whimpered and sobbed about "rigged election" when she got more total votes.

^ ^ ^ ^

This kind of ugliness is why we know that you are not and never have been any sort of health care provider. Shame on you for mocking those who may have cognitive issues.
^^ This kind of hypocritical bullshit is why we know what moronic lying dumbasses leftists are.

They did. They failed to consider swing state polling. Yet she still got more overall votes than did Trump. She ran a lackadaisical campaign while he focused on those swing states. He barely squeaked by as it was. And then whimpered and sobbed about "rigged election" when she got more total votes.
More overall votes....
boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

No, the thread is about a delusional and moronic claim based on a single outlier poll that is incorrect.
538 isn't a poll. It's a polling analytic organization that compiles and analyzes polls. It's become known as the best predictor of elections in the country, as in the Obama/Romney election when it was the only polling organization to correctly predict the result in every state. In other words,
"the moronic claim" is not "based on a single outlier poll". The race is currently even based on an averaging of the polls.

Trump broke out of an even race to take a lead in the polls following the debate. As of this morning, the lead is gone.

Can't count? 51 still beats 49. Always with the lies.

Trump broke out of an even race to take a lead in the polls following the debate. As of this morning, the lead is gone.

Bullshit.

Trump's presidency viewed more favorably than Biden's, post-debate poll finds​

Voters see Trump as more competent, even though Biden succeeded in getting sweeping laws passed through a divided Congress, while Trump didn't deliver on similar promises.​

Post no. 5:

“So you are offering information from several days BEFORE the debate to discuss what has happened AFTER the debate.’

The NYT’s poll was a f t e r the debate.

It must be awful to be nearly nine decades old and near vegetative state.
You are so full of shit...and a liar...that I wonder how you stand yourself.

My comments to you and Volsrock were right on the money...and anyone reading them knows it.

But, since you have to lie...no problem. If I had a little going for me as you have going for you, I might be tempted to do it also. And with your low ethical standards, I understand you being unable to resist it.

^ ^ ^ ^

This kind of ugliness is why we know that you are not and never have been any sort of health care provider. Shame on you for mocking those who may have cognitive issues.
With Trumpers devotion to the Leader comes above all other things.

538 isn't a poll. It's a polling analytic organization that compiles and analyzes polls. It's become known as the best predictor of elections in the country, as in the Obama/Romney election when it was the only polling organization to correctly predict the result in every state. In other words,
"the moronic claim" is not "based on a single outlier poll". The race is currently even based on an averaging of the polls.
National Polls are meaningless. If you had even half a brain, you would know this. :palm:

538 in 2016 had Hillary at 45.7% and Trump at 41.8%. How did that turn out?

Biden's been setting up the 'mental incompetence' scam for a while now, it's his ploy to avoid prison after his Party loses. All his 'holding out' means is he wasn't offered a big enough buyout.

See the 'Odd Father' Vincente Gigante for the scam; he has already had himself declared 'mentally incompetent' by a friendly judge. It's only a matter of price now. Then he can retire to Bermuda and molest the maids' children or whatever.

Somewhere out there, is a 5 year old little girl, whose mother is a stripper, father a convicted felon/crackhead, and a grandfather who refuses to acknowledge/see his granddaughter, showers with his daughter, and is "leader" of the free world.

What could go wrong?

The Biden clan...

Back