Trump’s “Vastly Overpriced” $100,000 “Swiss Watch” Is Probably Made in China, Experts Say

We're talking about the watches... If you Aren't sure they are properly labeled?Don't buy one... If someone does buy one and finds a problem with it I'm sure we will hear about it and I will be sure to let you know...

It's a nice looking watch...that's what makes them crazy...;) As for where the parts are manufactured, no one but you actually bothered to look and check that out...;) They're so quick to just scream....
I keep telling them they don't have to buy one...but I think they're tempted...;) When is the $2 bill due to be releases?
1727626103660.png

Trump, as he does with most of his merchandise, leased his name to a manufacturer and takes a cut from the sales It's called capitalism, a term that is not understood by the alt-lefties on board here.
So you have no problem with trump stealing the Swiss name, but want him to have the right to lease out his name? Why does capitalism only apply to trump's brand name.

The fact is that trump is stealing from the Swiss. You may argue that it is the Swiss, not the Americans, but when someone starts stealing, they rarely stop. This is a huge red flag, and you know it.

Is it Swiss Made? Yes.
It really is not Swiss made. If you were the watch expert you claim, you would know that.

What will really piss them off is the new Trunmp $2 bill that is just coming out.
Not really. It is a bit of plastic that they have taped on a real $2 bill. The real $2 bill(with Thomas Jefferson) has not been damaged.

So you have no problem with trump stealing the Swiss name,

Trump didn't steal the Swiss name.
but want him to have the right to lease out his name?

Anyone can lease out their name
Why does capitalism only apply to trump's brand name.
Who said it did?
The fact is that trump is stealing from the Swiss.
No he is not.
You may argue that it is the Swiss, not the Americans, but when someone starts stealing, they rarely stop.

Trump is not stealing anything you moron.
This is a huge red flag, and you know it.
Perhaps in your eyes. Anything Trump drives you alt-lefties insane.
It really is not Swiss made. If you were the watch expert you claim, you would know that.
I am not an expert, I posted information from an expert
Not really. It is a bit of plastic that they have taped on a real $2 bill. The real $2 bill(with Thomas Jefferson) has not been damaged.
Who said it was?

Reactions: TOP

Who said it did?

No he is not.

Trump is not stealing anything you moron.

Perhaps in your eyes. Anything Trump drives you alt-lefties insane.

I am not an expert, I posted information from an expert

Who said it was?
Time until Legina claims he just ordered half a dozen Trump watches as Christmas presents: 10....9....8..... :rofl2:

But for an inveterate salesman like Trump, outreach comes in the form of increasingly questionable products that seem like a better fit for a One America News Network home shopping spinoff than a candidate for the highest office in the land. His latest effort, a line of gaudy wristwatches for the analog timekeeping crowd, might be his most desperate attempt to stave off his mounting financial issues and cash in on his waning appeal yet.

Words have meaning. When trump steals the brand name from Switzerland, it is theft.

trump put "Swiss made" that did not meet the Swiss made rules. At least 60% of the parts must be Swiss produced, based both on number, and cost. It must be developed entirely in Switzerland. It must be assembled entirely in Switzerland. It must be tested entirely in Switzerland.

trump has stolen the Swiss brand name.

If we are allowing people to just steal names, then anyone should have the right to make a "trump watch" without paying trump anything.

Words have meaning. When trump steals the brand name from Switzerland, it is theft.

trump put "Swiss made" that did not meet the Swiss made rules. At least 60% of the parts must be Swiss produced, based both on number, and cost. It must be developed entirely in Switzerland. It must be assembled entirely in Switzerland. It must be tested entirely in Switzerland.

If we are allowing people to just steal names, then anyone should have the right to make a "trump watch" without paying trump anything.
I hope they sue him.

Have a good lunch, everyone...

He didn't steal anything...

You can go to jail for counterfeit goods. Or should I say we could. Governments do not want to mess with power politicians like trump.
What counterfeit goods are you addressing? Perhaps you should put down your wine and do some research..

You can go to jail for counterfeit goods. Or should I say we could. Governments do not want to mess with power politicians like trump.
....at least until he loses the election. :D

If Trump loses, I think even he knows his life is over.

Wrong again wally.
Big type so you and Mr. Tiny Penis can read and hopefully comprehend.

To be labeled Swiss Made
  1. The watch movement, whether mechanical or quartz, must be Swiss-made.
  2. The casing of the movement, the final movement assembly, and the ultimate quality control inspection must take place within Switzerland.
  3. At least 60% of the production costs for the entire watch must be attributed to operations carried out in Switzerland. For a Swiss-made mechanical watch, this percentage rises to a minimum of 80%.
These stipulations aim to ensure that any timepiece bearing the “Swiss Made” designation genuinely embodies the peerless craftsmanship and unwavering pursuit of quality upheld by Swiss watchmakers. As such, “Swiss Made” not only signifies the watch’s Swiss manufacturing heritage but also underscores its excellence in artisanal prowess and quality control measures.
https://www.romlicenwatch.com/demystifying-swiss-watch-terms/

Many renowned watch brands take pride in their ability to utilize the “Swiss Made” designation, often prominently displaying it at the 6 o’clock position on the dial to accentuate the watch’s Swiss-made pedigree.

If you don't want one, don't buy one...;)
Agreed, TOP. I know you want one of these....if you could afford it. LOL

952g7p.jpg

Back