Trump's whole strategy: scare white people

BartenderElite

Verified User
He has honed in on immigrants like a classic demagogue: vermin, poisoning our blood, stone cold killers.

It's repugnant, but of course, effective. And it really reinforces how "MAGA" really means going back to a time when those different colors & ethnicities didn't spoil everything for the rest of us.

He's a hateful man. Shame on anyone who buys into this divisive, obvious demagoguery.

He has honed in on immigrants like a classic demagogue: vermin, poisoning our blood, stone cold killers.

It's repugnant, but of course, effective. And it really reinforces how "MAGA" really means going back to a time when those different colors & ethnicities didn't spoil everything for the rest of us.

He's a hateful man. Shame on anyone who buys into this divisive, obvious demagoguery.
Shame on YOU,...vermin. :)

Are you scared?

you have a broader strategy...scare blacks, hispanics, women who want abortions, young people, old people, tax payers, people who need child care, veterans, the homeless........I guess, everybody EXCEPT white males.....

1727658890934.png

It's a twofer. The ones he doesn't scare, he inspires with that special brand of hatred.

This illegal illegitimate regime is rubbing our noses into the fact that America has been stolen from the America people...you should be very worried about what comes next.

Trump's whole strategy: scare white people​

It's working, but Trump is slipping. Even the die-hard white supremacists know it and fear J.D. Vance is a sleeper Leftie.

How long before MAGAts start using whataboutism rather than address the obvious?

I myself do not know a single White person who is scared. I do however know a ton who are quite pissed off. HUGE difference. ;)
Your fellow MAGAts, especially those over 65, are shitting themselves in fear.

I know you're the "slow one", Stone, but anger is a result of fear; fight or flight. I forget how long you had to stay in the Army before you...ummmm..left, but do you recall the phrase "calm, cool and collected"? Your pissed off friends aren't calm, cool and collected.

you have a broader strategy...scare blacks, hispanics, women who want abortions, young people, old people, tax payers, people who need child care, veterans, the homeless........I guess, everybody EXCEPT white males.....
There it is!!!! I knew I could count on at least one JPP MAGAt to use MAGAt Rule #5 When losing an argument, use whataboutism!

The fact it's a faux-Christian/Satanist is just icing on the cake. LOL

Trump is getting more of the Black and Hispanic vote also.

With very few exceptions, the intellectuals, researchers, writers, speakers, and podcasters who are pushing back on the collapse of civilization, with depth and integrity, are NOT from legacy media, academia, think tanks, corporations, much less government agencies. Most are not even employable by any of these institutions but instead must seek out some independent means of survival. It's astonishing that this is going on and it is certainly new for our times (though the problem has been growing for a few decades). The pressure to go along within legacy institutions is just too strong, as we discovered in the Covid years. People either give in or leave. For this reason, we are living in the most consequential intellectual diaspora since the interwar years.

----------------------------------------------------

Fear is justified.....this is going to hurt like a son of a bitch.

The UK's Terrorism Act is an Orwellian tool that permits UK police to stop, interrogate and obtain information from any person at any sea, land or air port of entry without even the suspicion of committing a crime. It has been used to detain journalists
@richimedhurst
and
@CraigMurrayOrg
, as well as anti-genocide activists such as
@swilkinsonbc
and
@Richard_palact

-------------------------------------------------------

Already happening in America, going to get a lot worse.

The Constitution is over, any pretense of freedom is over.

Back