‘Turned My Whole Life Upside Down’: South Carolina Woman Charged with Murder After Giving Birth to Baby Prematurely On Toilet

The right is happy destroying what were the personal rights of women. The privacy between doctor and patient is gone. The police will be able to access personal information to build a case. Doctors will not treat any case that uneducated police could see as a possible assist in abortion Girls will suffer complications. Some have already died because docs were afraid to treat their normal simple problems. If the police gin up a case, she has to prove herself innocent. Mistakes will be made and some innocent women will go to jail.
she's not being indicted.

did your read the article?

Authorities also stated that the cause of death was “respiratory complications” resulting from a premature delivery linked to a maternal chlamydia infection, which Marsh said she only learned about after the loss. The CDC also notes that an active chlamydia infection during pregnancy increases the risk of preterm delivery.

So she didn't know she was carrying around a baby for 22 weeks and also had Chlamydia

Again how fucking stupid do u have to be?

She is the sole reason her life is turned upside down!!!!

I don't understand why some don't
Believe that she held some responsiblility for prenatal care and eventusl death of this child... Who was cremated And returned to the family... This was a baby... The mother was never denied care...

Last edited:
Not another person here has mentioned the baby...
Baby's aren't my thing for the most part.
I do better with puppies, I think.

The Gestapo and I, both only children,
were completely baffled when we had our first.
[Baby, not puppy.]

I was as qualified to be a dad
as I was to rebuild Enzo Ferrari's transmission.

#1 and his sister turned out pretty good anyway,
so it can't be all that hard.
Either that or we we very lucky.

That's why it disturbs me how so many people manage to fuck it up--colossally.
140,000,000 parents had offspring deficient enough to vote for Donald Trump.
I personally would have killed myself. No hyperbole.

If you absolutely KNOW you're not parent material,
you shouldn't be bringing pregnancies to term.
It just isn't moral.
And then be more careful with prevention next time.

I haven't really read this thread, so if this isn't on topic, sorry.

If the mother drinks does meth etc etc and the baby is addicted .....u dont want to charge them with child abuse
In clinicals I cared for both mothers who were addicted to heroin, and one infant who was born addicted to both heroin and cocaine/crack. It's heartbreaking. IMO the babies of these women should be given to foster parents until mom can get straight, if she ever does.

Its not unlawful to charge and hold someone and than drop the charges

Supreme Court says prosecutors improperly charged some Jan. 6 defendants​

Glad u support them suing
Those who were improperly charged or detained have a right to sue for compensation plus pain and suffering.

Glad you support this woman's right to sue.

I don't understand why some don't
Believe that she held some responsiblility for prenatal care and eventusl death of this child... Who was cremated And returned to the family... This was a baby... The mother was never denied care...
Apparently you missed the part where she didn't even know she was pregnant. Did YOU get prenatal care before getting knocked up?

Gods, the idiocy.

Baby's aren't my thing for the most part.
I do better with puppies, I think.

The Gestapo and I, both only children,
were completely baffled when we had our first.
[Baby, not puppy.]

I was as qualified to be a dad
as I was to rebuild Enzo Ferrari's transmission.

#1 and his sister turned out pretty good anyway,
so it can't be all that hard.
Either that or we we very lucky.

That's why it disturbs me how so many people manage to fuck it up--colossally.
140,000,000 parents had offspring deficient enough to vote for Donald Trump.
I personally would have killed myself. No hyperbole.

If you absolutely KNOW you're not parent material,
you shouldn't be bringing pregnancies to term.
It just isn't moral.
And then be more careful with prevention next time.

I haven't really read this thread, so if this isn't on topic, sorry.
Ok... It's not really on topic but that's
fine... Don't forget to wish your daughter Happy National Daughter's Day;)

Apparently you missed the part where she didn't even know she was pregnant. Did YOU get prenatal care before getting knocked up?

Gods, the idiocy.
She knew she was when she refused help and left the hospital

She knew she was when the baby came out at home alive and she refused to follow 911 instructions

Reactions: TOP
The baby was not born dead...born alive and died in the toilet

This POS refused to follow 911 instructions to remove the baby from the toilet

This baby had the same rights as this POS had and the POS mother refused it

If a mother called about her 8 month old baby falling into the bathtub splashing around ...and 911 instructed her to remove the baby from the pool and she refused, damn right mother should be charged

Last edited:

Gods, the idiocy.
If she didn't know she was pregnant why did she take the abortion pill and than refuse her January appointment with Planned Parenthood, follow up abortion appointment to see if the abortion drugs successfully killed her unborn baby and expelled the body from her womb.”

ThatOwlWoman said:

Times and Democrat reporter Martha Rose Brown wrote, “An Orangeburg County Sheriff’s Office incident report claims Marsh knew she was pregnant in November of 2022. She visited Planned Parenthood in Columbia in January where she was provided with medicine ‘which would possibly cause an abortion to occur,’ the report claimed.”

Bilger wrote that the Orangeburg County Sheriff’s Office incident report noted after Marsh’s January appointment with Planned Parenthood, Marsh “did not go to her follow up abortion appointment to see if the abortion drugs successfully killed her unborn baby and expelled the body from her womb.”

‘I was scared’​

When Marsh took an at-home pregnancy test in November 2022, the positive result scared her. “I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t want to let my parents down,” she said. “I was in a state of shock.”

WHOOPS.... I thought she stated she didnt know she was pregnant...she lied and was trying to cover up

Last edited:
She knew she was when she refused help and left the hospital

She knew she was when the baby came out at home alive and she refused to follow 911 instructions
Funny how you post dozens of negative posts about how horrible, criminal, bad, poor, awful, stupid, etc. Black people are. But now you're trying to use a Black fetus as a crying point. Gimme a break, Kleagle.

a Black fetus as a crying point. Gimme a break, Kleagle.
What part of born alive do u not get...it was not a fetus but a person.. human being a child

1 U.S. Code § 8 - “Person”, “human being”, “child”, and “individual” as including born-alive infant​

(a)
In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words “person”, “human being”, “child”, and “individual”, shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.

What part of born alive do u not get...it was not a fetus but a person.. human being a child

1 U.S. Code § 8 - “Person”, “human being”, “child”, and “individual” as including born-alive infant​

(a)
In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words “person”, “human being”, “child”, and “individual”, shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.

What part about a grand jury cleared her don't you get, vols? It's because she's a woman and, worse, a black woman, in your mind, isn't it, son?

Back