two weeks out... predictions.

Jarod

Contributor
I think trump has the momentum.

I hope it does not happen, but it looks like the undecideds are falling for the trump hype. I think he wins, I hope I am wrong about what it will do to America.

What are your thoughts?

I want to have a positive view of my fellow Americans...so I am hoping Kamala Harris wins. I do think it is an indictment of America that there even is a contest between Kamala Harris and Trump. He is disgusting...and there should not even be a chance of his winning.

BUT HE MIGHT.

Terrible to say that about Americans.

I hope it does not happen, but it looks like the undecideds are falling for the trump hype. I think he wins, I hope I am wrong about what it will do to America.

What are your thoughts?
I think you're right. Trump wins. Now, IF Demonkkkrats are able to peacefully allow him into office or not is another story...........

I want to have a positive view of my fellow Americans...so I am hoping Kamala Harris wins. I do think it is an indictment of America that there even is a contest between Kamala Harris and Trump. He is disgusting...and there should not even be a chance of his winning.

BUT HE MIGHT.

Terrible to say that about Americans.
:blah: :blah: :blah:

Trump will win and you will throw a hissy fit. Sucks to be you.

This election will be fraudulent, Harris will be proclaimed the winner, there is a high likelihood that Trump is put on house arrest at the end of Nov, the great crushing of MAGA starts in Jan.

What are your thoughts?
You are not wrong. He will end up with around 306 EC votes or so. He will also end up with both houses red AND a red supreme court.

Am I the only one who isn't worried about the Dems getting violent? The adult tolerance level is zero and if they want to go that direction then let the chips fall where they may.
Dont forget about the 30 million or so illegals that the Regime has imported in the last 4 years....who can easily go back home after America is burned to the ground....not a few believe that torching America is the main intended purpose of that import program.

Dont forget about the 30 million or so illegals that the Regime has imported in the last 4 years....who can easily go back home after America is burned to the ground....not a few believe that torching America is the main intended purpose of that import program.
99.9% of them just want a better life. Who can blame them we only live one time through. They aren't going to burn anything. The remainder will be dealt with accordingly.

Back