two weeks out... predictions.

99.9% of them just want a better life. Who can blame them we only live one time through. They aren't going to burn anything. The remainder will be dealt with accordingly.
Remains to be seen but many say now that they are here for a paid vacation, they fully intend to go back home when the feds stop paying their bills.

Economic times and social chaos far worse than the Great Depression are almost here, many to most will voluntarily go back home.

I think trump has the momentum.

I hope it does not happen, but it looks like the undecideds are falling for the trump hype. I think he wins, I hope I am wrong about what it will do to America.

What are your thoughts?
tRump is losing. He has no momentum. He knows he has already lost. That's what all this manipulated polling is about. When he loses it will make it easier for him to cry "foul" and rile up his loyal oompa-loompas.

They are lying the ground game for the next insurrection.

tRump is losing. He has no momentum. He knows he has already lost. That's what all this manipulated polling is about. When he loses it will make it easier for him to cry "foul" and rile up his loyal oompa-loompas.

They are lying the ground game for the next insurrection.
I got another $500 for you dickweed. And the loser will post their real name and home town here.

Why would anyone vote for 4 more years of Joe?
The issue should be the failed Democrat party policies...not hurt feelings...
I hope America will decide it's more important to be smart, instead of supposedly smarting from the last "decade"....Kam's blame for their huge failures...

Why would anyone vote for 4 more years of Joe?
The issue should be the failed Democrat party policies...not hurt feelings...
I hope America will decide it's more important to be smart, instead of supposedly smarting from the last "decade"....Kam's blame for their huge failures...
Because we see the totalitarian insanity of the trumpper movement.

MAGA is Lord of the Flies.

We were warned about it when we had to read the book, now we know who didn’t complete the assignment.

Am I the only one who isn't worried about the Dems getting violent? The adult tolerance level is zero and if they want to go that direction then let the chips fall where they may.
I guess I'm more concerned about the militant Venezuelans taking over apartment complexes (and the illegal alien invasion in general) than I am about any BLM or Antifa skittle-head vagina-hat-wearing libtard throwing a violent hissy fit.

I think trump has the momentum.

I hope it does not happen, but it looks like the undecideds are falling for the trump hype. I think he wins, I hope I am wrong about what it will do to America.

What are your thoughts?

First, you seldom think. Anyone who would vote for Kamala proves that point and apparently enjoys being lied to and gaslighted.

As for your prediction, it is slightly off. I think he will win in a massive landslide electoral college victory.

I want to have a positive view of my fellow Americans...so I am hoping Kamala Harris wins. I do think it is an indictment of America that there even is a contest between Kamala Harris and Trump. He is disgusting...and there should not even be a chance of his winning.

BUT HE MIGHT.

Terrible to say that about Americans.
He makes you cry. Love it. :laugh:

Democrats have never prevented anyone from peacefully entering office, that’s Republicans.
That's a fascinating claim. They tried to steal the election when Gore lost by inventing hanging chads. They tried to stop the electoral count when Trump won and declared that the Russians did it and that he was illigitimate.

You're not merely a hypocrite and a liar, but a really stupid bad one. :laugh:

Am I the only one who isn't worried about the Dems getting violent? The adult tolerance level is zero and if they want to go that direction then let the chips fall where they may.
You are not alone. It will be interesting when Trump wins to see their angry, insane actions.

Back