APP - UK health system hits back at US critics

Here comes the prerequisite British jack-off.

Oh yeah, baby.

spill.jpg

Some canadian dude was on progressive radio saying how Canadians would never think of suing doctors. Wonder if its like that in Briatan, and do we have too many ambulance chaser's suing doctors.

Haha, no but he had a very beautiful wife and she had good teeth!!! I was like where did you find her??? She was one fine bird.
I have a cousin who married a UK girl and she's a hotty. She's a tall slender and busty blonde with that lovely sing-song voice British ladies have. Not only that, when she sun bathes at home she does it Euro style. Topless in a g-string. Needless to say the neighbor ladies hate her. :)

She also has that British underplayed sarcastic wit. I'm often the only one who got her jokes (God knows my cousin didn't but he's a rather humorless CPA.).

Here are a few French jokes maybe you've heard them before?

Q: What does "Maginot" mean in German?
A: Welcome!

Q: How do you get a Frenchman out of a bath tub?
A: Throw in a bar of soap.

Q: Why do French naval ships have glass bottoms?
A: To see all their other ships.

Q: Why wasn`t Christ born in France?
A: Because they couldn`t find three wise men and a virgin.
Here's an old one.

What's heaven in Europe?

Heaven in Europe is French Chef, a German Egnineer and a British Bobby.

What is hell in Europe?

Hell in Europe is a French Engineer, A British Chef and a German Policeman.

But the NHS faces significant challenges, not least a multi-billion pound (dollar) deficit predicted to open up over the next five years. It has its critics too, particularly cancer patients who complain that the government refuses to cover costlier drugs, leaving those who need expensive treatments to pay for them out of pocket.
Nevertheless, many in the British press bristled at the criticism from America's right wing.

"How dare the Republicans bad-mouth our free health care system?" Guardian columnist Michele Hanson wrote Wednesday. "If I'd been born in the U.S., I'd probably be dead by now."

Yes, and here it is the only honest bit in the whole piece. Imagine the system under attack defending itself what a shocker!!!...but here we have those who use it, as its critics, and the enormous cost it is having economically!

Oh yeah, baby.

spill.jpg

Alright dammit, i know I'm an idiot when it comes to a lot of technology (among other things) but how do you download a picture like that again on this site? I had something I spent 30 minutes the other night trying to download and it ended not only with me failing but me also coming very close to going Office Space on my computer. Thank you for any help.

I wonder why those elderly, irate teabaggers at those town halls aren't demanding that someone take away their government medicare and eliminate the program?

Yes, and here it is the only honest bit in the whole piece. Imagine the system under attack defending itself what a shocker!!!...but here we have those who use it, as its critics, and the enormous cost it is having economically!

Yes, a MULTI(!!!!!!!)-billion dollar deficit out of a several trillion dollar economy. Heinous costs for heatlhcare!

Everyone ignore the fact that America's public healthcare system costs more per capita than Britians! That wouldn't be honest, since it is fact!

Alright dammit, i know I'm an idiot when it comes to a lot of technology (among other things) but how do you download a picture like that again on this site? I had something I spent 30 minutes the other night trying to download and it ended not only with me failing but me also coming very close to going Office Space on my computer. Thank you for any help.
Right click, go to "Save image as" click on that, pick the file you want it in, hit "save" and you are done.

Whereas in the US system you can have any cancer drug you want as long as you are willing to pay potentially hundred of thousands for the privilege. By the way, it was recently announced that any cancer patient that cannot get a particular drug on the NHS can now pay the cost themselves. I left the last paragraph in deliberately to see if you would bite and lo and behold you bit. In Europe, we accept that the more well off have a duty to care for the sick and poor, it would seem that the nice Christian lady does not do compassion but is more worried about her own pocket book.

Right click, go to "Save image as" click on that, pick the file you want it in, hit "save" and you are done.

Ok, so this is a picture off an e-mail someone sent me. My only option is to save it as a bitmap which I did to my desktop. But how do I copy it from there and post it on this site is what I was wondering?

Last edited:
Whereas in the US system you can have any cancer drug you want as long as you are willing to pay potentially hundred of thousands for the privilege. By the way, it was recently announced that any cancer patient that cannot get a particular drug on the NHS can now pay the cost themselves. I left the last paragraph in deliberately to see if you would bite and lo and behold you bit. In Europe, we accept that the more well off have a duty to care for the sick and poor, it would seem that the nice Christian lady does not do compassion but is more worried about her own pocket book.

I actually attended a fundraiser for UC San Francisco hospital which was to raise money for particular types of procedures for kids (I forget the exact surgery). I would argue Americans are very generous with giving to the needy and my example is one of just many many untold number of similar fund raising events.

The argument comes down to how involved should government be.

Ok, so this is a picture off an e-mail someone sent me. My only option is to save it as a bitmap which I did to my desktop. But how do I copy it from there and post it on this site is what I was wondering?
Ah, upload the file into your picture album (accessed from the UserCP). After it is uploaded pull up the picture, below it you will see one link you can copy that is just a url, the other will be with BB boxes around it, copy that one, put it in any post and POW you have a picture.

Ah, upload the file into your picture album (accessed from the UserCP). After it is uploaded pull up the picture, below it you will see one link you can copy that is just a url, the other will be with BB boxes around it, copy that one, put it in any post and POW you have a picture.

Word! Thank you, I'll try it.

Alright dude, I saved the picture to MyPhotos on the computer. I don't see either of those options below that you are referring to. Right clicking on the picture Copy is not one of the options to show up.

And remember you are talking to an idiot. Please use the most layman terms.

Back